Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin so far - page 10. (Read 109011 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 10, 2020, 09:12:14 AM
BQX is an exchange token and it's not good enough, I promoted the bounty campaign, joined Airdrop too but the token lose value very fast and now it become useless, I decide to leave the tokens in my wallet maybe it will grow higher if Bitcoin bullrun comes
I don't even find it at coinmarketcap, if its price has gone down too low, you should sell it. Never try to hold because the current market will kill all shitcoin. Sell them as soon as possible and invest in the top altcoins in this market, which is the only way to get you profit in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
April 10, 2020, 08:28:20 AM
BQX is an exchange token and it's not good enough, I promoted the bounty campaign, joined Airdrop too but the token lose value very fast and now it become useless, I decide to leave the tokens in my wallet maybe it will grow higher if Bitcoin bullrun comes
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
April 10, 2020, 08:26:56 AM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......
Electroneum is a good catch, still growing strong and the team are very active, still new and it's going to take a long time before better value comes in play
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
April 10, 2020, 07:50:41 AM
ethereum is one of the favorite cause the project behind it really great
Activity: 504
January 18, 2019, 05:44:32 AM
Loving Ethereum and NEO, I also pay attention to the new altcoins that have the future. I am investing in ontology, Napoleon X. I also think that KickCoin will grow.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 17, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
At the moment I believe in one coin and I am sure that it will bring me a good profit in 2019-2020 ... This is CIN! This coin is supported by a very strong team with a very ambitious task, and most importantly, they have every opportunity to declare themselves !!!
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 10:07:50 AM
I'm into Bitcoin and EOS right now, i hold both of them. I still believe that Bitcoin is very strong and it will recover high price in near future, i'm waiting for its raise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 10:06:02 AM
Ethereum, Bitcoin, Monero, ICON, LINK are my favorites for today. I believe that these coins have excellent prospects for long-term investment. Naturally, I have other coins in my briefcase, but there are far fewer.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 09:59:14 AM
for me my favorite coins are definitely bitcoin and ethereum, because these two coins have great potential that can change my life for the better and better because the results I get using these two coins is very promising
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 17, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
Aside from bitcoin that is so valuable and still number one in the market, my favorite one is the ethereum coin, good potential coin and good coin for future investments.

As I have been, I will remain faithful to my favorite coin - this is Bitcoin.
It was the first coin I bought. It has the highest capitalization and value in the cryptocurrency market.
In the case of the start of growth - Bitcoin grows before anyone else. Its benefits are obvious.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
December 17, 2018, 09:52:33 AM
My favorite tokens are the POS token where I could earn more token by just holding them,
It is good for the long term investors just imagine holding the token while earning more tokens and then the price of token got pump that would give you a huge profit not just from the price increase but also from your holding bonus.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2018, 09:48:08 AM
Aside from bitcoin that is so valuable and still number one in the market, my favorite one is the ethereum coin, good potential coin and good coin for future investments.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 17, 2018, 09:43:50 AM
XRP, NEO, XLM, IOTA, ETH. As well as many others but these I would put money on. People have gotten so burned that they have less faith and trust in these projects than they should. There are a lot of highly capable and enthusiastic people working on these teams but everyone seems to love bashing everything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
if my favorite coin is ethereum and waves, it's also very easy to get, the price is also good and includes the long term
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
December 12, 2018, 01:29:59 AM
Just want to open it up and ask people what there favourite cryptos are so far,

Personally I have been surprised by Bankera, I bought into the pre ICO and every week they have been paying the ETH

commissions into my wallet, also looking forward to Electroneum and BQX......

Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero and Bitcoin are still my favorite coins so far.
Favorite eth tokens are stablecoins - USDCoin and TUSD.  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 01:08:00 AM
Hi guys!

I would love to connect with your professional network. I hope you are fine.

I'm Ivan, content-manager of TOPExperts.io. It's the first transparent rating of experts and projects in the ICO/STO market.

I look forward to your feedback about our website. So we can make TOPExperts ratings more convenient and understandable.

Your opinion is very important to us. Thanks
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:23:01 PM
I personally prefer or my favourite coin is more such as Waves,Monero,MGO,NXT and MGO ect.But i think Waves is special coin for me.Waves coin market is huge increase.
Agreed with Monero, Waves and MGO. Those look pretty exciting for me either. Also, I'd like to add XRP and TRX.
Quite good set of alts you guys have chosen. I'd like to follow your decision  Tongue
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 04:22:56 PM
I love anonymous security tokens. They will now be very popular, because in many countries, regulation of crypto assets and working with them is being introduced. I think they can become a new trend in 2019.
NLO
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 11, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
Why are so many people investing in the top -20 cryptomonettes? For most, there is a psychological factor that makes it difficult to look at crypto differently.
Because that's the easiest way (as they suggest). They do not want to spend their time studying projects from the first and second hundred (and maybe even further) to find an interesting option.
Investing in the top 20 is the easiest and at the same time risk-free and reliable way to invest. The greater the profit, the greater the risks.
Activity: 368
December 11, 2018, 04:22:08 PM
i do hot think that it is right to say that you have only one favpurite coin but i would say that i give my heart to ethereum as it is classic here
Pages:
Jump to: