Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 16. (Read 127069 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Today I realized that the creation of Fantomcoin is the best breakthrough in 2014 thanks to merged mining. It allows to use resources effectively and as miner I like to use this feature.
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
Is there any development going on for this coin?
Activity: 124
How many coins are in existence?
This seemed to announced just a couple of months ago but I want to know how much FCN already have been mined?

Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Why everyone stopped to vote for the Fantomcoin?  Huh
Be active!

I'm agree! Let's vote!

Do not forget that once you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10

I didn't know about it. I wonder if I will vote again, but this time as a registered member, my vote will be counted?

Yes, I think the vote will be counted
Activity: 74
Be active!

I'm agree! Let's vote!

Do not forget that once you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10

I didn't know about it. I wonder if I will vote again, but this time as a registered member, my vote will be counted?
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Where can I get the CPU Miner?
Activity: 96
Be active!

I'm agree! Let's vote!

Activity: 247
Be active!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
There was a huge buy today, and price has stayed around 50% higher than 2 days ago.
Now I'm starting to invest while it's so cheap compared to other CN coins.

what exchange are you using?
There was a huge buy today, and price has stayed around 50% higher than 2 days ago.

This is a great solution. Fantomcoin immediately established itself as a promising cryptocurrency that's why I began to mine it after its launch
Activity: 93
This brand new coin, so level of FCN development indicates a high potential, because  just a few months have passed since its launch
Activity: 96
July 4th was the birthday of Bytecoin. When is Fantomcoin birthday? I would like to prepare for the holiday in advance

Fantom coin was launched 5/6/2014 17:45 GMT

Thank you!
It seemed to me that the Famtomcoin is already functioning for six months, but I was wrong.

Yes, celebration of a FCN "birthday" will be next year. To be honest, I'm surprised too,that launching of the coin was so recently. How quickly time flies!
Activity: 124
Dear members of this thread, let's actively vote for Fantomcoin. Do you saw how its price has risen in the last days?

Yes,I subscribe under your post!
And if  you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10.

Shocked This is great news! I didn't even know about it. Thanks for the info!

Let's vote!
Activity: 247
Dear members of this thread, let's actively vote for Fantomcoin. Do you saw how its price has risen in the last days?

Yes,I subscribe under your post!
And if  you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
“Everyone Is A Bank”
I finally connected to the pool and get my first FCN. Mining in the pool is really better than solo for people who have a "weak equipment"
July 4th was the birthday of Bytecoin. When is Fantomcoin birthday? I would like to prepare for the holiday in advance

Thank you!
It seemed to me that the Famtomcoin is already functioning for six months, but I was wrong.
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

Activity: 979
Merit: 510
Pages:
Jump to: