Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 20. (Read 127069 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I'm wondering is there a difference what software to use for mining: MacOs or Windows or Linux?

There is a rumor that Linux version of CryptoNote miners are slightly faster compared to Windows. You should try it out. Smiley
Activity: 502
Hi fellas!

While new marketing campaign is in development I'd like you to play a little game. Grin

Name the winner of the FIFA 2014 World Cup and receive 201.4 FCN! (In case of multiple winners the first one to name it receives the reward)

This will be also posted in twitter - so spread the soccer love. Smiley
Colombia
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi fellas!

While new marketing campaign is in development I'd like you to play a little game. Grin

Name the winner of the FIFA 2014 World Cup and receive 201.4 FCN! (In case of multiple winners the first one to name it receives the reward)

Netherlands Cheesy
Activity: 329
Merit: 251
Hi fellas!

Argentina please
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

I'm wondering is there a difference what software to use for mining: MacOs or Windows or Linux?
Activity: 124
I think it certainly increases! You can through the mail, for example, pick up a virus that infects all the data stored on the laptop

You need to use a good anti-virus and basic safety rules to avoid infection of your laptop. I use avast! It is free and safe

Hi fellas!

USA! USA!
Activity: 247
Hi fellas!

PS I'm voting for Brazil
Activity: 247
I think it certainly increases! You can through the mail, for example, pick up a virus that infects all the data stored on the laptop

Activity: 98
Hi fellas!

Germany
Activity: 96
I'm wondering if I use a laptop for "normal" use and at the same time for mining, the likelihood of breaking my wallet by scammers is increased or not?
Activity: 253
Merit: 0
I  hope that the price of Fantomcoin will increase by the end of summer. It will be great step for currency's development
Activity: 112
Merit: 12

I may add Fantomcoin merge mining on my pool if you guys support it.

Really? I don't even believe.

FCN finally added to the pool. It will be necessary to examine in detail the conditions of participation in this pool
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
To be honest I'm confused what equipment do I need to mine more FCN.
Who is uses PC or  laptop or something else? Share your experience,pls.  Now I mine only FCN, but I'm thinking  about start to mine another altcoin such as Bytecoin

Activity: 74
“Everyone Is A Bank”
Thanks for the tips,guys! I bought a new laptop recently and I'm  not ready to say goodbye to it.
I'll have to search ads for used laptops  "only for mining"

I would advise to buy a PC cos its productivity is higher than laptop has but the energy consumption unfortunately will also increase
Activity: 93
Thanks for the tips,guys! I bought a new laptop recently and I'm  not ready to say goodbye to it.
I'll have to search ads for used laptops  "only for mining"
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Hi fellas!

France
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Hey guys!

Welcome to our pool Minergate.com. We support mining of Fantomcoin and offer two reward models - PPS and PPLNS (you can choose suitable method for each currency individually).
Moreover, we have the lowest fees on the market (2% PPS, 1.5% PPLNS).
Enjoy the most profitable on our pool!

Regards,
Minergate.com
Enjoy the most profitable mining on our pool

Activity: 518
Forgot to mention - you can enter the contest till tomorrow 3.00 PM UTC.  Smiley (~24h from now)
Activity: 1034
Activity: 109
Pages:
Jump to: