Pages:
Author

Topic: [FCN] Fantomcoin. CN based, anonymous. Merge mine with BCN, XMR, QCN, duck. - page 12. (Read 127109 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
This coin delivered merged mining to the CryptoNote community, it deserves a much higher price in my point, im hodling like there's no tomorrow.

I'm hodling it like it will be a great tomorrow for Fantomcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Fees became lower on Minergate.com!

Guys, now fees for cryptonote coins are 1.5% PPS and 1% PPLNS

2-step verification

I implemented 2 step verification, so you can protect your account with both your password and your phone. To enable it go to Dashboard - > Profile

Enjoy!

Is it necessary to use the phone number or I can use the password only?

You don't have to use your phone number:

1) If 2-step verification is disabled to log in you only need a password

2) If 2-step verification is enabled you still don't need phone number - you should download an app Google Authentificator (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.authenticator2&hl=en) and for log-in you will require special code which you will get through this app

Activity: 42
Hi all, I've been a big fan of cryptonote tech for quite a while and am looking to get more involved (ie invested) long term, considering mining basically. As such i was looking for some kind of practical info on merged mining. Not just a guide but info on possible returns etc (I have just standard and fairly haggard cpu capabilities)....as well as what the real benefits are for the community as well as myself. If anyone can spare a minute or two to help me out, it'd be much appreciated!
If you read the earlier posts, you will find answers to many questions

I dare say so, just there are a lot of earlier posts haha Wink do you know of any resources which give out decent info?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This coin delivered merged mining to the CryptoNote community, it deserves a much higher price in my point, im hodling like there's no tomorrow.
Merit: 10
“Everyone Is A Bank”

2-step verification

I implemented 2 step verification, so you can protect your account with both your password and your phone. To enable it go to Dashboard - > Profile

Enjoy!

Is it necessary to use the phone number or I can use the password only?
legendary
FROSTING

2-step verification

Enjoy!

Activity: 93
Hi all, I've been a big fan of cryptonote tech for quite a while and am looking to get more involved (ie invested) long term, considering mining basically. As such i was looking for some kind of practical info on merged mining. Not just a guide but info on possible returns etc (I have just standard and fairly haggard cpu capabilities)....as well as what the real benefits are for the community as well as myself. If anyone can spare a minute or two to help me out, it'd be much appreciated!
If you read the earlier posts, you will find answers to many questions
Activity: 247
Hey guys!

I decided to launch special campaign which will give you an opportunity to get 0% PPLNS fee for a month on Minergate.com.

1. Take a photo of your mining rig with a list of paper in front, which is saying “I mine on Minergate using YOUR EQUIPMENT”  (YOUR EQUPMENT – equipment you use for mining)
2. Post photo in Twitter with a message “I earn #user_currency on #cryptonote #miningpool @MinerGate minergate.com”(user_currency – coin you mine)
3. Post a link to your tweet in our topic in Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528848.1080
4. PM me with a link to your post and email you use for mining

Hope you will enjoy this little entertainment and waiting for your photos!

I'll get  0% PPLNS fee for a month? It's too good to be true Cheesy
Activity: 42
Activity: 34
Hey guys!

I decided to launch special campaign which will give you an opportunity to get 0% PPLNS fee for a month on Minergate.com.

1. Take a photo of your mining rig with a list of paper in front, which is saying “I mine on Minergate using YOUR EQUIPMENT”  (YOUR EQUPMENT – equipment you use for mining)
2. Post photo in Twitter with a message “I earn #user_currency on #cryptonote #miningpool @MinerGate minergate.com”(user_currency – coin you mine)
3. Post a link to your tweet in our topic in Bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528848.1080

http://i.imgur.com/JSSGSbj.png

Like it very much.
“Everyone Is A Bank”
I still can not get enough of merged mining. It is so easy-to-understand. Unfortunately, only a FCN today has a such possibility

I am also started looking at MonetaVerde but IMO Fantomcoin in compare with it is much better.
Activity: 93
I still can not get enough of merged mining. It is so easy-to-understand. Unfortunately, only a FCN today has a such possibility
Activity: 84
Hey guys!

Come and join us on xminingpool.com

- Only 1% commission;
- Most stable and powerful servers;
- Fast and responsive support;
- Based on the updated node-cryptonote-pool!

Thank you for your support and see you on xminingpool.com
Activity: 96
Guys, let's vote for the Fantomcoin on hitbtc.com! I wanna see this coin  in the exchange
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
I think the Fantomcoin needs is an active marketing decisions to review info about the coin in people's mind

It's sounds good, but I think people will consider it as idle talk

I think Fantomcoin needs good PR campaign, but good PR campaign needs resources for its implementation.
legendary
FROSTING

How long will this special campaign lasts?

Actually, it doesn't have a deadline)
I think the Fantomcoin needs is an active marketing decisions to review info about the coin in people's mind

It's sounds good, but I think people will consider it as idle talk
Activity: 96
Activity: 247

How long will this special campaign lasts?
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Hey guys!

I like the idea! I will definitely take part of this
Pages:
Jump to: