Pages:
Author

Topic: Fear of ethereum - page 12. (Read 2747 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 11, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
I very much am afraid for Ethereum. At me many coins of this cryptocurrency lie in the investment portfolio. I am disturbed by release of Ethereum 2.0
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
November 11, 2018, 10:33:39 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

That is why it is very important to always dyor before getting involve into something most especially if it will require you to spend money on it like investing in cryptocurrency or ethereum for that matter. Those people that had been in crypto world for quite sometime already knew what should be done with fud or with any negative news in cryptocurrency. It's just a part of the game actually and we can only minimize the risk being an investors but the risk will always be there.
Activity: 322
November 11, 2018, 09:49:26 AM
if you look at developments to date, surely all fwar in etherium, because etherium until now is only around $ 220.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 09:30:46 AM
I think at this point everyone should try as much as possible to be positive in Cryptoworld the market can be favorable any time any moment which no one expects. The whole market is affected so patients is needed because if the boom comes around it will affect every part of Cryptocurrency and I'm not loosing my hope in ETH and it's just the time to buy more .
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 11, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
It is normal to doubt the ability of ethereum as we are experiences the bearish time. However, possible that few days from now it will pump again. Be patient and optimistic don't give up mate!
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
November 11, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
People who invest at their first time have a lot of doubts and thisis not anly about ethereum, so I don't think it will have some bad influence for this coin
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 09:17:58 AM
ETH is in a downtrend. This is a normal phenomenon in the crypto market. Sure, in the near future, ETH will recover and increase in price. Therefore, do not be afraid, invest boldly in ETH when the price is low can bring great profits for investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
November 11, 2018, 09:10:56 AM
I like Ether and consider it the best coin, which has the same big potential as btc has. To my mind, they both are great coins which have great potential and will be on the market for long
You look good and just continue that. In some people have losing already their trust and confidence into crypto especially seeing ethereum dump price. Their appreciation towards Ethereum will soon to change once bull run occurs.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 11, 2018, 09:07:53 AM
Ethereum has a uniquely successful future, and says a lot about it, especially since there will be trading in futures at ETH, good network updates are coming, this will have a positive impact on the course
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
November 11, 2018, 09:05:33 AM
Looking at the forum for a while now,there have been so much thread about ethereum,fear of what will become of ethereum,some have even lost confidence in ethereum,the founder himself is not helping situation with what he said about the future of ethereum. A newbie will surely have is doubt about eth after reading all this.Do you think all these will have negative effect on Eth when bull run finally come for crypto market?

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon and i'm sure there will be something big will come from it.
I'm sure ethereum is not just joke project, it's a long big project in crypto
Activity: 350
November 11, 2018, 09:02:57 AM
I try to ignore negative news and rumors that does not concern the project. The current situation with Ethereum is due to market instability and lack of legal regulation. I'm sure that things will get better after the market reversal and the upcoming hard fork.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 11, 2018, 08:56:44 AM
I like Ether and consider it the best coin, which has the same big potential as btc has. To my mind, they both are great coins which have great potential and will be on the market for long
Eth has the high potential in its growth. After the BTC people have made their investments in eth because they know that it has the capability to grow more in coming years.
right, ethereum has a higher potential than other altcoins, maybe someday Ethereum will really be able to surpass bitcoin, even though it's almost impossible Grin
Activity: 602
November 11, 2018, 07:11:50 AM
Well, you may be right at some point, but let's not forget that this affects not only ethereum but other coins as well. Bitcoin is also experiencing the same issue. The market is presently unstable, and the price of ethereum and bitcoin has fallen drastically. I just hope and believe things change back to better.
we must understand that today cryptocurrency prices have fallen not because of bad ideas or because of bad projects; these are real artificial manipulations of the cryptocurrency market that holders of large volumes of cryptocurrency make. It seems to me that only large volumes of investments in the cryptocurrency market can save the situation.
Activity: 230
XCRYPT
November 11, 2018, 06:37:20 AM
Well, you may be right at some point, but let's not forget that this affects not only ethereum but other coins as well. Bitcoin is also experiencing the same issue. The market is presently unstable, and the price of ethereum and bitcoin has fallen drastically. I just hope and believe things change back to better.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
November 11, 2018, 06:21:02 AM
Eth has the high potential in its growth. After the BTC people have made their investments in eth because they know that it has the capability to grow more in coming years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
November 11, 2018, 05:57:49 AM
You are right, lately they really talked a lot about ETH, especially when its price dropped below $ 200. But I am sure that when the market recovers and the trend changes, the price of ETH will rise, like other coins. So we should not focus on it so much.
Activity: 98
November 11, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
Are you referring, OP, to when Joe Lubin said that 'Blockchain will take longer to develop than the web' ?  According to an article on cointelegraph, he said that citing that blockchain is 'more complicated', meaning it will take longer to be mass-adopted as the internet has been.  This may or may not be true.  It seems logical to hold that the internet being established facilitates the growth of blockchain adoption, given that it functions over the internet.
Activity: 238
November 11, 2018, 05:46:30 AM
I'm afraid Ethereum just because of the fact that he can sum up all of the crypto sphere and the attitude of the public towards us. I believe that without internal rearrangements they have little chance to survive.
Activity: 329
AGATE
November 08, 2018, 07:39:15 PM
People stopped believing in Ethereum solely because of the change in its price.
Everyone believed that this is a very high quality product, which has a stable price... It turned out that not so.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
November 08, 2018, 01:22:57 PM
People just opened their eyes and realized that there are much better assets than Ethereum. That's all she wrote. The euphoria of high growth is gone.
Pages:
Jump to: