Pages:
Author

Topic: Feeling bitter in banks? - page 4. (Read 1083 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 09, 2018, 07:54:28 AM
I think banks will still remain even many years passed by, banks and crypto have big differences and uses and i doubt if cryptocurrency will replace  banks soon due of crypto is decentralized and banks are not some might reason is people who dont understand crypto will be against to replace banks.
There are some rumors that banks are going bankrupt in future just because of bitcoins or other crypto. Believe me this wouldn’t be going to happen. It will never ever happen until and unless bitcoins are just prevailed over the world and every corner of world, we can find bitcoins so easily like fiat money. If this happen, then yes there are news of bankrupting for banks against bitcoins.
That seems impossible, banks will not go bankrupt just because of the cryptocurrencies or because of bitcoin. Banks can still make money by having fund from the savings and investment of the other type of investor who likes medium type of risk and not high risk like in the cryptocurrency and there is always gonna be the stock market where they can make money by investing or trading stocks.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 09, 2018, 06:14:03 AM
witnessing occurrence regarding to more appreciation of crypto rather than banks are common in an every other day, and it can be figure out without tough observation, bitcoiner receive a lot of interesting goods when using crypto thats why they more interested with it, but in reality there dissimilarities in good and bad side are based on what method you gonna apply them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
I think banks will still remain even many years passed by, banks and crypto have big differences and uses and i doubt if cryptocurrency will replace  banks soon due of crypto is decentralized and banks are not some might reason is people who dont understand crypto will be against to replace banks.
There are some rumors that banks are going bankrupt in future just because of bitcoins or other crypto. Believe me this wouldn’t be going to happen. It will never ever happen until and unless bitcoins are just prevailed over the world and every corner of world, we can find bitcoins so easily like fiat money. If this happen, then yes there are news of bankrupting for banks against bitcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
I still do not know why they keep talking salty to banks, it does not even pose threats to cryptocurrency, in fact cryptocurrency is the one who made threats for banks. Actually banks are good for the economy of the country unlike cryptocurrency. Banks makes the money of the country circulate so that it can be used in loans and other things that can be beneficial. If we all save money from out wallet at our homes and resisted to save in banks, what will happen is the government will then print money and it can have negative impact to the econom.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 05:18:54 AM
I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
When we keep our money in the banks the maximum interest rate is within 1% to 1.5% minus the tax. So the increase is almost negligible because of the tax. There are certain types of bank investments with a much higher rate of return but still subject to tax. Moreover,  banks are regulated that is why we need to pay for taxes also. If we compare it to crypto where our potential rate of return is incomparable with the banks. But with a certain risk. So I think, it depends on the person where they want to invest. Banks ate just threatened because people jump into investing to crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
June 09, 2018, 04:12:58 AM
I have only a few hundred dollars in savings, maybe enough to cover my family's daily needs for a month and I let it freeze in their safe and this I do solely just in case if an emergency attacked my family's economy. However, most of my funds I invested in the form of BTC.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 03:11:27 AM
I do not know about how banks operate in your country but here the service is bad. They charge a lot of unnecessary fees.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
June 09, 2018, 02:58:33 AM

Banks today are scared of cryptocurrency because it was a threat to their business, if the entire people in the community will be preferring to invest on bitcoins more than placing their money on the banks then they will just lose a huge amount of profit.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

Banks existed before we had cryptocurrency and nothing could replace it because it is trusted by most of the people nowadays. It is valued though it couldn't provide us the profit that we all want , it is still the best place to store our earnings. Cryptocurrency could still work well with banks.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
June 09, 2018, 01:43:30 AM
Banks will remain there in this world if there is paper money and that we cannot expect this thing that there will remain no paper currency no matter how common the crypto currencies become in term of usage and investment. The only thing which might happen is that the need of the banks can be reduced as people will then start opting the crypto currencies to invest and keeping their money safe.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
June 08, 2018, 10:24:56 PM
in fact the Bank and Cryptocurrency have their respective roles that can provide benefits to its users, just a very different way. when we save money in the Bank, the benefits we earn are only determined a few percent, but have no risk because the Bank is fully responsible. obviously very different from the investment in cryptocurrency, the benefits obtained are not limited but the risks encountered are of course very large and no one is responsible for the loss of money we invest if not from ourselves who bear it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
June 07, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

I am not tired of reading about it, these banks have annoyed me with their bad risky investments almost bringing us to the brink of bankruptcy and getting tax payers to bail them out! Sooner bitcoin becomes mainstream the better
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
Most financial companies accepts both deposits and withdrawals from the entire public and they at times generate revenue at the end of the service. Most people use to compare the underlining benefits of saving at the bank and investing into crypto currency. One aspect I dislike about some banks is the time one might use in making either withdrawal or deposit. You need to get ample time and wait for everyone to be served accordingly before you can proceed to do yours.   
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 07, 2018, 02:03:01 PM
if you don't do you like the cash of your amount to send the good budget amount and must be multiple complex, you should enter the bitcoin where you can be many interest by the ico

Bank is not for the people future saving. It only for the private company growth. So bank is affect the people growth and saving. Bank is not give the full information of the banking process and rules and regulation. Now people want to new saving currecny. Bitcoin is help to people future saving. So bank is attack the bitcoin. If use the bank for future saving your money price is not increase. So you future not growth. So people like the bitcoin for the future saving. Bitcoin is your saving and your money. So time is important of the this process. It any time to increase. If bitcoin price is increase that time is sell the bitcoin. So it good for the people future saving and improver knowledge. People will be gather more information form bitcoin. Bnak is not give the any information. Bank is not good for the people.  
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 12:55:12 PM
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
Yes it's sick and tired to see that kind of post but it's a opinion of others so it depends to you if you answer it or not. I think you know the  answer about between of banks and cryptocurrecy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 06, 2018, 10:10:00 AM
Frowning at most banks that have not started taking up the use of the block chain for their operations and busy seeing bitcoin as a threat rather as a competition. Some new generation banks have started incorporating the cryptocurrency operations into their systems thereby getting themselves ready for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 06, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
The discussion about banks and cryptocurrency seems to be getting more and more familiar, I think this is a natural thing and it's still a sign of consideration where crypto is still on its time being through certain processes until finally it can be adopted well or accepted in the country.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 09:48:12 AM
when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.
I really agree with you, when saving money in the bank.
then our money just stays in place without moving / not growing.
I prefer to invest all my money instead of having to keep it in the bank and let it go, about the risks!
all trades have risks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
June 06, 2018, 09:34:31 AM
Yes indeed. If you put your money in the bank don't expect your money will grow, because the interest is very low. Unlike in crypto, there's a big possibility your money will grow.
I agree to that but cryptocurrency is not the only thing that you can put your money to grow or get a high chance to grow it faster than investing in banks. I am not saying this to discourage people but i am just informing the people who might be reading my opinion that it is not advisable to put a lot of money in cryptocurrency and you should always consider diversifying to avoid huge conflicts.
Pages:
Jump to: