Pages:
Author

Topic: Feeling bitter in banks? - page 7. (Read 1083 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
May 17, 2018, 12:22:29 PM
when we save money in the bank, we just keep it without expecting any profit. actually our money can be reduced for storage costs. better to invest in bitcoin, we can expect profit.
It’s happening right now, but once Bitcoin’s price have stabilized, will you still use Bitcoin or looking for other more profitable things? Bitcoin can be an investment tool but it’s not the main purpose of creating it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 16, 2018, 07:23:47 PM
Well, people certainly have a right for such point of view because banks are doing really bad things sometimes.

This is very normal nowadays, banking system is a crap here in my place so many frauds and their services is very poor. Banking system is too old for this kind of generation, and that's why many people are now adopting blockchain technology and used cryptocurrency for a faster transactions, lowers fees and of course convenient.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 07:10:39 PM
banks often try to prevent the introduction of crypto currency into our lives and this is also the subject of discussion in this forum. When the crypto currency is legalized by the state, the banks will cease their subversive activities against the crypto currency and will adjust to the existing circumstances, rendering also their services in the crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
May 16, 2018, 06:58:49 PM
Banks are effectively legally endorsed and accredited criminals.  If the average person did even a tiny fraction of what banks do, they'd spend the rest of their lives locked up.  Banks know they can get away with most things because they form the foundations of our entire economy.  Seldom do they face suitable penalties for their numerous transgressions.  Lloyds are still under investigation for the HBOS fraud coverup, HSBC escaped with a deferred prosecution agreement after money laundering for drug cartels, Barclays paid some fines and only 3 were convicted for the LIBOR rigging scandal, they're all criminal scum and they keep getting away with it.

We have every right to be bitter.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 06:42:00 PM
Well, people certainly have a right for such point of view because banks are doing really bad things sometimes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 06:36:16 PM
Banks are very frustrating in the way they treat customers whose money they even use to enrich themselves.These are some of the reasons why I do not like to save in a bank.They are very ungrateful to their customers.Banks cannot make you rich.To save money or invest money in a bank is one of the most unprofitable ways of making money.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
May 16, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?

Bank is too different from cryptocurrencies and it is well known than crypto. We can't deny the fact that no matter how profitable crypto is, some people still trust and rely in banks because they have known it first. Bank is just a place where we could store our money but it is different from crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
May 16, 2018, 04:54:51 PM
I have notice that some of us here in the forum have this kind of bitterness feeling in banking sectors. They always compare banks and cryptocurrency and to the extent that they want to eradicate banks and to be replace by crypto. Are you sick and tired of reading this kind of post?
The fact is that bitcoin is not here to replace banks but it will have a change in the entire economic structure in the future, we need the support of banks to convert bitcoin to local currency and wise versa, if the banking sector cuts off their ties with exchanges it will be difficult for world wide adoption without a doubt, we need both to co exist to have a better solution for everyone.
Well said. This development of events looks more realistic than crypto-currencies without a banking system or vice versa. I also think that we need a banking system, but it needs to change.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
May 16, 2018, 04:10:26 PM
The fact is that bitcoin is not here to replace banks but it will have a change in the entire economic structure in the future, we need the support of banks to convert bitcoin to local currency and wise versa, if the banking sector cuts off their ties with exchanges it will be difficult for world wide adoption without a doubt, we need both to co exist to have a better solution for everyone.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
May 16, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
People keep complaining about banks and governments, is because the truth behind the currencies that they issue and how they are controlling every aspect of our finical lives, just because they have the power to do so, but with cryptocurrrencies it is a whole different thing once you try it and know the reason behind creating them, you never wanna go back to being held down by banks.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 16, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
Hi, while a person will feel that banks and financial institutions not only control his savings, but also the person bears costs and inconveniences-cryptomir will develop more and more.
I think that the war between the cryptomir and the banks will soon begin, but we must play it and defend the right to freedom.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 16, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
not at all cause banks are actually doing their jobs. their high interest are  for their employees. thats what they pay in their employees. not bitter cause for me banks are actually my money storage i dont invest with banks cause i know anytime banks can be bankrupt. i dont trust bank i just hide my money there.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
May 16, 2018, 12:21:03 PM
I do not think that people are bitter against banks, it is just that people are very positive about bitcoin and about the potential of the technology, as we know one of the most famous phrases is that bitcoin allows to you to be your own bank, and then people take the next step, if we are our own banks then why do we need banks? But the truth is that is very difficult that bitcoin will replace banks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:13:17 AM
That is what we called ideas from experienced so we can not control them or rights to stop what they want to say or express from any disappointing situation from the traditional system. Actually this is better atleast banks around the globe will fell the fair that they may replace someday if they will not make an upgrade for there service system. Just let the crypto fan speak their emotions.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Yes, I'm sick of such comparisons, because it are completely different spheres. Banks are needed in order to keep our cash safe, and we use bitcoin as an investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 10:49:27 AM
actually I myself was also bored with what is often discussed like this, because the banking is very different from bitcoin. the difference is also far, crypto it with a different banking, if crypto the coin storage, while the bank is money, although coin can also be exchanged for money still the process is different.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 13, 2018, 10:21:31 AM
Yes, there are so many posts against banks but that’s the reality. I mean they are no less than the gangsters. They charge high amount of fees for almost doing anything related with the money, even if it means just holding on it. And the rate of interest they provide on our deposits is also very low which is eaten up by inflation over a period of time. I mean it took me too long to realize that the interest rate they offer is just a bait to make all of us foolish. Its nothing in front of what they are earn. Under such a situation a decentralized technology such as cryptocurrencies is the need of the hour.

That's how banks work, they give us very low interest for our savings but they gain a lot by using our money and in return they earn much bigger income compared to us. They charged us monthly service fees, insufficient funds fees, returned checks fees, and many fees may apply. We as consumers felt so helpless.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 12, 2018, 10:59:48 AM
Yes, there are so many posts against banks but that’s the reality. I mean they are no less than the gangsters. They charge high amount of fees for almost doing anything related with the money, even if it means just holding on it. And the rate of interest they provide on our deposits is also very low which is eaten up by inflation over a period of time. I mean it took me too long to realize that the interest rate they offer is just a bait to make all of us foolish. Its nothing in front of what they are earn. Under such a situation a decentralized technology such as cryptocurrencies is the need of the hour.
Activity: 112
May 12, 2018, 05:15:32 AM
Why would I feel better in a bank in this 21st century? Is it because of the long queues and waste of time in banks in addition to giving abysmal low profits for money saved.No, banks are no more the way to go again.We have better ways of feeling better with your money than the bank.I will not give my hard earned money to enrich an ungrateful banks.
Activity: 238
May 12, 2018, 03:58:01 AM
Most operate to make profit and see to the smooth running in the financial status of individuals and the public at large. Most financial institutions accept deposits from private and public sectors and create credits.  Monies are saved at banks for future purposes or in case there is an unforeseen circumstances and for running other developmental projects.
One thing I dislike about banks nowadays is the cost of transaction and long queuing there. You will have to spend much time going there to either make withdrawal or deposit some amount of money and the number of people there will even scare you as to whether to complete the task or postpone your coming. I will be happy to hear yours so let us share.
Pages:
Jump to: