Pages:
Author

Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters. - page 8. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 509
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
The idea is okay, but in most cases you probably see that FIAT -> crypto migration because many bounty hunters just not want to hold fiat money and even if they need fiat money for something, they can just exchange crypto to it.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
July 29, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
The intention of making an ICO and raising funds to finance the project. In this process many currencies pay in their own tokens to save what is scarce, then paying in cash would not make much sense.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
I think it never happend to an ended ICO to give paid fiat money instead of token to the bounty hunters because it choose to prefer token payments due to big difference when tokens are more profitable to double or tripple the token sold.
Activity: 283
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 05:36:35 PM
Very nice suggestion from you, no doubt that bounty hunter kill a project immediately they get paid, but your suggestion will cub every issue arising from it, those who need fiat will have it, and those who wish to get the token may also have it. If this can be done it's will definitely be a good action.
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

I do not agree with this insertion.Tell me if you were a project team member ,will you be willing to give someone money who do not believe in your project Am saying so because giving hunters fiat means that the hunters do not believe in the project they are working for and this could also be disastrous for the project.Another issue I have here is that ,it is not only bounty hunters that dump the coin because sometimes ,private sale investors do dump a coin at exchange because of the huge bonuses that they get from the ICO.There are projects that did not give hunters tokens yet the price dump.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 05:23:32 PM
The idea is good, some projects do this, but the problem not everyone has fiat. And all the funds collected in ICO, they are spend to develop.
Activity: 686
July 29, 2018, 05:10:36 PM
Well. I've met several times BBB- buy back bounties, which obligated to make payout in ETH or BTC instead of tokens.
this action should prevent massive dump and I am really in favour of this
Activity: 1150
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
July 29, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Ico's are offerings of shares in order to raise Capitol for building a business from the ground up. In an initial coin offering, shares of a company's token, or coin etc, are offered instead of fiat because of the next to nothing cost of the initial startup.
   It's's easier to give digital coins away that are made up from lines of code, than to just hand over hard earned cash to pay bounty campaigners.
    At the time of inception, new coins and tokens have little to no instrinic value, because without a market availabe, the coin has no life on the trading block, at least until it becomes an active coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Hello all members!

That's good thinking. Would be great if bounty hunters could choose whether to receive they prize in FIAT or crypto but then again, imagine sending FIAT all over the world to bounty hunter, I think that would be just pain... It's definetly easier to pay in crypto.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
July 29, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Hello all members!
Getting a reward in tokens might be more profitable because you never know how many X this coin will make.
Over the past several months I kept a number of bounty tokens in my wallet worth around $50, but today they were pumped and sold at a price like 11 times higher.
Isn't that more pleasurable than getting a fiat reward?  Wink
Activity: 1540
July 29, 2018, 04:13:05 PM
Yes fiat for bounty hunters is a good idea it could benefect both bounty hunters and investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 04:03:08 PM
Let us be absolutely honest your supposition is wrong because participants of bounty campaigns cannot drop prices of really strong and perspective companies because there are tremendous demand on such companies and prices grow despite of anything.

I disagree with you,  just take a good survey at some of the bounties projects, they dumped after listing and only rise up quickly if it's a solid project
copper member
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 03:58:07 PM
Even so many peoples say bounty hunters dump coin how that's possible because of no ICO distribute more than 5% for bounty hunters. Usually its 2% or 3% of total allocation so it's hard to do such a thing.
Activity: 196
July 29, 2018, 03:53:43 PM
that's a good idea but selfish at the same time, since we bounty hunters are promoting the ICO or project it would be better to receive the token of the project itself. It's just normal nowadays that hunters are dumping the price since they don't fully support the project.
copper member
Activity: 322
July 29, 2018, 03:52:36 PM
This is very good opinion and I think it should be followed. That will help to the project as well as investors and bountyhunters.but I don't think that project manager will not be follow this as if project fails they have to pay it from their pocket otherwise they always give the coin.
Activity: 154
July 29, 2018, 03:45:42 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink

It is a good way but not feasible. The main problem is that ICOs don't have too much cash to pay for the bounty hunter. Projects don't have enough money to continue, so they raise fund through ICOs. If they have to spend a great amount of money for bounty campaign, that isn't good for them.
Activity: 78
July 29, 2018, 03:32:20 PM
The idea sounds logical but in reality, it can't be done that way and the reason is that bounty hunters are a part of the ICO buyers in the sense that they pay for their token through the services they rendered through bounty campaigns. So it is impossible to pay them in Fiat.
Activity: 332
July 29, 2018, 03:29:15 PM
As a rule, bounty rewards amount only to 0,5-2% of overall issued tokens. Do you really think it will influence much a coin's price? Hardly. Yes, hunters very often dump the coins as soon as they get them, and it causes a short-term drop, but then the price recovers. Besides there are a lot of bounty hunters who choose to hodl just like investors. That's why it will remain more preferable to pay with crypto, besides not all the projects can afford to pay in fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 03:20:54 PM
On the one hand, it would be nice for me to receive payment in Fiat, do not have to follow the listing of the received coin, get nervous, giving it to the stock exchange. On the other hand, payment in Fiat will be at a fixed price, if the coin is promising it can significantly increase in price and then I would be upset if I get a minimum payment.
Activity: 350
July 29, 2018, 03:25:27 PM

Hello all members!
It seem to be a good idea. But, paying fiat for bounty rewards would take a lot of resources to pay for every bounty hunters. And the project is accepting mostly in cryptocurrency. It would be the best if lot of projects would pay in bitcoin and eth would be great.

In my own opinion, it was normal for the price of the ico tokens to drop after it was released in the market because the growth of the coin will always be depending on the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: