Pages:
Author

Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters. - page 9. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 03:09:25 PM
Not fiat, but those coins in which the ICO takes for investment
Ethereum Bitcoin, etc.
This is often said at the forum recently. And this has its advantages for all parties, both for the ICO and for the Bounty of Hunters.
I would also like to see ESCROW in companies. Lately, too many scams.
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
Fiat payment is hardly an option of payments as ICO's are in business too. Paying in fiat is against the unwritten rules of the cryptocurrency industry. However, I think they can explore the option of paying in ETH as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
It seem to be a good idea. But, paying fiat for bounty rewards would take a lot of resources to pay for every bounty hunters. And the project is accepting mostly in cryptocurrency. It would be the best if lot of projects would pay in bitcoin and eth would be great.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 29, 2018, 02:55:16 PM
I think that it is impossible. Imagine how many problems will be there if we were paid in fiat money. Nobody knows you and in a classic world, everytime when you receive a salary government should know about it and also about you Cheesy.
Activity: 292
July 29, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
That's very good opinion. I would build the one part of the exchange with token/USD and then the other platforms to change it for other crypto. But I'm a little bit affraid that it wouldn't help at all, the price would be different and bounty hunter would still go there where it's for more money.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
July 29, 2018, 02:50:12 PM
Some bounty managers regularly have bounty campaign with paying in BTC, usually these managers like Wapinter and others Legendary...
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
July 29, 2018, 01:32:43 PM
A very good idea, they can pay for the work of bounty hunters in ethereum, there will be no problems with the course of the token at the initial stage.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
July 29, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
I am also a bounty hunter that makes sense too and I also agree with your opinion but where do they get the money while they also collect money from investors, or maybe by giving tokens later for bounty hunters so the price does not go down this is just my opinion
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
July 29, 2018, 01:20:51 PM
Fiat rewards for bounty hunters will not happen, im quite sure about it. Main reason why this will not happen because ICOs can easily pay with free tokens they done themself and not investing fiat money into bounty campaings.
Hi, I agree with you. bounty payment by fiat is a good idea but it is not feasible. I think payment in ETH or BTC is one of the best choices.
July 29, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
I think it is difficult to pay by ICO, but they can only pay by ETH and BTC. But with a very small pool for a few people
Hi guy, actually I found some bounties wit BTC payment. This option for high-level rank in bitcointalk, hero member above or you have so many followers in social media. If the new bounty have BTC and ETH payment, i fully agree with them.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
July 29, 2018, 01:14:05 PM
Fiat rewards for bounty hunters will not happen, im quite sure about it. Main reason why this will not happen because ICOs can easily pay with free tokens they done themself and not investing fiat money into bounty campaings.
July 29, 2018, 01:13:57 PM
I think this is a great idea. Beneficial to both parties. The benefit is that it would be better for bounty hunter not dumping ICO
Hi, my friend, how you think if your reward token rises up the price, you have the opportunity to become rich? And if you only get the fiat, you safe, but don't have the opportunity to become rich!
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

I think it is difficult to pay by ICO, but they can only pay by ETH and BTC. But with a very small pool for a few people
July 29, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
Hi, this is a good idea for the bounty hunters, the hunters will be rewarded and no need to care about token's price.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 01:04:58 PM
I think this is a great idea. Beneficial to both parties. The benefit is that it would be better for bounty hunter not dumping ICO
Activity: 99
July 29, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
This is a great idea.  This would for sure elevate all the issues projects have with hunters dumping.  I have a sneaking suspicion though that the projects will not want to pay using cold hard cash.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

Hello all members!

Think the point here is that, it would be more cost efficient for them if they pay with the tokens. Also, it would increase the value of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:11:50 PM
This topic can be looked at from different perspective, it's a good suggestion that bounty hunters be paid in fiat or ETH to prevent the most likely eventual dump of the tokens when distributed. Nevertheless it should be noted that some projects are highly hyped and bounty hunters actually feel lucky to be able to participate in the bounty as a way to get some tokens for themselves so it would be unfavorable for them to be paid in fiat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 12:10:04 PM
If you are interested in finding projects that pay rewards to participants of bounty campaigns with fiat money, then it seems to me that you will not find such. But you can take part in bounty campaigns of projects that pay remuneration in the top-level crypto currency - Ethereum - just look for those on the portal bounty0x, I'm currently participating in several such.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
July 29, 2018, 11:57:38 AM
Giving bounty hunters the option to be paid in fiat currency is a good ideal but I do not think developers will want to do that. Paying in their tokens even if it will be dropped is much cheaper and more convenient for them. Fiat transactions have high transaction fees.
Pages:
Jump to: