Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 113. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Why price went so down? So good coin and bam dump. Huh

I think You should join #fibre few minutes earlier when a sneak peak of next roadmap was revelead Smiley

More news coming soon ! (a lot Smiley)

We won`t reveal everything at once as you know we like surprising people in meantime

Ninja launches are coming back Smiley

i like this words Cheesy Because i like surprises
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Last post on Facebook page 24.08 Smiley

We are focusing more on development Smiley sorry for that , op and all sites will be updated soon
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Ok we got 21 Miners right now! Great stuff!

Next Goal till Sunday: 30 active Miners

Next Goal till Wednesday: 40 active Miners..

small steps guys Smiley Always think positiv. When we get in 2-3 Weeks 100 active miners then we are doing great.

http://fibre.xpool.ca/

Spread the word!
https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/519743135539142656

I might throw 20MH that way, just stumbled upon this -
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Ok we got 21 Miners right now! Great stuff!

Next Goal till Sunday: 30 active Miners

Next Goal till Wednesday: 40 active Miners..

small steps guys Smiley Always think positiv. When we get in 2-3 Weeks 100 active miners then we are doing great.

http://fibre.xpool.ca/

Spread the word!
https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/519743135539142656
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Yes You are right, but no one will mine if he can't have profit now. If someone have a X amount of Fibre then yes it's good but with zero coin it's not worth the electricity bill. I believe in Fibre but others miners don't want to wait for profit. Good luck, i'm holding my Fibre Smiley
I agree a lot of miners bitch about profit but they are trying to mine coins that hVe the highest btc exchange and wonder why the lose. I have to mine now for future profits I there is any as te main reason is just because it's fun and to help out the network. I could care less really If I ever make a profit from crypto mining I'm in it because I believe in the revolution it can bring. But yes I hold all my coins too. Miners who only care about dumping for btc will always lose in the long run.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Yes You are right, but no one will mine if he can't have profit now. If someone have a X amount of Fibre then yes it's good but with zero coin it's not worth the electricity bill. I believe in Fibre but others miners don't want to wait for profit. Good luck, i'm holding my Fibre Smiley

Last post on Facebook page 24.08 Smiley
legendary
Multipool isn't working very well, it suppose to build up a buy wall. No one join a multipool because there is no profit in that.

How can be there no profit with mining Fibre and its later price increase lol

You should look all in a good way in crypto as there are teams which deliver fast and bring long term good investments

Fibre Team will be definitely one of them
Multipool isn't working very well, it suppose to build up a buy wall. No one join a multipool because there is no profit in that.
legendary

I think You should join #fibre few minutes earlier when a sneak peak of next roadmap was revelead Smiley

More news coming soon ! (a lot Smiley)

We won`t reveal everything at once as you know we like surprising people in meantime

Ninja launches are coming back Smiley
legendary
problem is not in the config file it works fine. takes decisions with the pool at the pool but it is not visible.

Here I am now launched one card.

It shows you mining now:

x11
   2.72 MH
   396680 confirmed
   14660 unconfirmed

x11
   3.01 MH
   396680 confirmed
   15100 unconfirmed

It's tracking. The table below is empty because you started mining after the last shift was completed. Tomorrow morning you'll see data in the tables.

oops I do not question is removed there watching.

thanks to all. 30.22 MH working

Glad to see You satisfied lol Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
how to check the profitability?

There has only been one shift so there is little history to go on, but there no "live" estimation. You can view all the pools shifts on the profits page:

http://fibre.xpool.ca/profits

Cheers!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
 how to check the profitability?
problem is not in the config file it works fine. takes decisions with the pool at the pool but it is not visible.

It shows you mining now:

x11
   2.72 MH
   396680 confirmed
   14660 unconfirmed

x11
   3.01 MH
   396680 confirmed
   15100 unconfirmed

It's tracking. The table below is empty because you started mining after the last shift was completed. Tomorrow morning you'll see data in the tables.

oops I do not question is removed there watching.

thanks to all. 30.22 MH working
legendary

It shows you mining now:

x11
   2.72 MH
   396680 confirmed
   14660 unconfirmed

x11
   3.01 MH
   396680 confirmed
   15100 unconfirmed

legendary

It shows you mining now:

x11
   2.72 MH
   396680 confirmed
   14660 unconfirmed

oops I do not question is removed there watching. Sad
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

I procured 4:00 but did not see any reaction from the pool I stopped.

and the settings are correct

Please paste Your whole config

sgminer.exe -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mine.fibre.xpool.ca:5555 -u FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva -p x --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --thread-concurrency 24000 -I 17 -g 2 -w 256 -s 1 -E 10

Did You manage to get it working ? i see Your shares increased http://fibre.xpool.ca/miner?worker=FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva but not mining now

Config looks fine , try too without these -s 1 -E 10 parameters

yeah, I see share have been submitted now... so it was working for you at some point....

Might need to delete your sgminer.conf or rename it so it starts completely from our batch file. I've found sometimes on certain builds of sgminer that the .conf settings will override your batch file sometimes.
legendary

sgminer.exe -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mine.fibre.xpool.ca:5555 -u FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva -p x --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --thread-concurrency 24000 -I 17 -g 2 -w 256 -s 1 -E 10

Did You manage to get it working ? i see Your shares increased http://fibre.xpool.ca/miner?worker=FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva but not mining now

yeah, I see share have been submitted now... so it was working for you at some point....
legendary

Jump to: