Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 114. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

I procured 4:00 but did not see any reaction from the pool I stopped.

and the settings are correct

Please paste Your whole config

sgminer.exe -k x11mod -o stratum+tcp://mine.fibre.xpool.ca:5555 -u FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva -p x --gpu-engine 1100 --gpu-memclock 1500 --thread-concurrency 24000 -I 17 -g 2 -w 256 -s 1 -E 10
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Looking forward to seeing those hashrates climb! The more the climb, I'll add in more difficult/profitable coins.

To maximize each algo we'd need: +15Th/s SHA256, +600Mh/s SCRYPT & +1GH/s X11.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Please paste Your whole config
The first shift is done and payouts sent. Over 53 FIBRE sent out.

A reminder, someone on SHA didn't use a FIBRE address, hence, they won't get paid. Not sure if they changed it shortly after as I don't see any non FIBRE addresses mining now. In those cases, 50% their FIBRE is donated back to the pool as a bonus for next shift and 50% to me.

Cheers!

Great job on the multipools crack that's got to be a full time job. How many you running now? Btcd drk and fibre? I seen a fibre payment so I'm assuming it's my first payout and I didn't get to sign onto the pool till late last night and only my small rig but payout was pretty good. Trying to spreed the word to other miners and get the hash up

Crackers did awesome job on Fibre Multipool ! We have now one of the best multipools in crypto , but the rest are still his lol

And yes please spread the word anywhere -  mining forums , mining rentals sites etc...

https://twitter.com/zyduuu/status/519878124658786304

a question. why multipule not displayed my stats and information about my workers?

Click the button that says "My Shifts" and enter your worker name. Remember, you can only use a VALID FIBRE address as your worker name. If you mining as something else, fix that.

Thanks

just that I do

FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva

But check

Are You mining now ? or stopped mining ?

If You started to mine after 7AM EST today You will have to wait for next shift end to see full shift stats like in this example

http://fibre.xpool.ca/miner?worker=FV5xdWTB7oaAFFe5UiKQno4zV2venKHVfJ

You're not mining on that address right now... it would show you in the boxes at the top what your confirmed/unconfirmed shares were....

Check your miner setting and make sure your worker matches your FIBRE address: FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva

legendary

A reminder, someone on SHA didn't use a FIBRE address, hence, they won't get paid. Not sure if they changed it shortly after as I don't see any non FIBRE addresses mining now. In those cases, 50% their FIBRE is donated back to the pool as a bonus for next shift and 50% to me.

Cheers!

Great job on the multipools crack that's got to be a full time job. How many you running now? Btcd drk and fibre? I seen a fibre payment so I'm assuming it's my first payout and I didn't get to sign onto the pool till late last night and only my small rig but payout was pretty good. Trying to spreed the word to other miners and get the hash up

Crackers did awesome job on Fibre Multipool ! We have now one of the best multipools in crypto , but the rest are still his lol

And yes please spread the word anywhere -  mining forums , mining rentals sites etc...

a question. why multipule not displayed my stats and information about my workers?

Click the button that says "My Shifts" and enter your worker name. Remember, you can only use a VALID FIBRE address as your worker name. If you mining as something else, fix that.

Thanks

just that I do

But check

If You started to mine after 7AM EST today You will have to wait for next shift end to see full shift stats like in this example

You're not mining on that address right now... it would show you in the boxes at the top what your confirmed/unconfirmed shares were....

Check your miner setting and make sure your worker matches your FIBRE address: FHXZ9anwtsCvF2JL7Qw682HVJARaDmypva
legendary

just that I do

But check

"Current shifts end Monday, Wednesday and Friday  at 7AM Eastern. The weekend shift ends on the Monday. Payments are then finialized and typically complete 2-3 hours after a shift ends. When a shift ends all the coins that were found and matured will have been exchanged and converted into Fibre throughout the duration of the shift. The amount of time it takes for the trading to complete can vary. Payouts are performed as soon as shift coins have finished trading successfully and sent back to xpool"

Cheers!

Thanks

just that I do

But check
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
great work dev team, i can't wait for the next update.

if anyone has a cryptofolio on cryptofolio.info please vote to add Fibre! 
legendary

Cheers!

Thanks
legendary

Cheers!

Thanks, looking for to seeing those hashrates climb! The more the climb, I'll add in more difficult/profitable coins. To maximize each algo we'd need: +15Th/s SHA256, +600Mh/s SCRYPT & +1GH/s X11.

Cheers!

Cheers!

legendary

Cheers!

legendary

Cheers!

thanks ^_^. it's turing out to be! Just the three now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Cheers!

^^ Point your hash at the first and only Fibre MultiPool.

This really helps with buy support guys.
Fibre Multipool

Active algos - x11 , scrypt and sha256

http://fibre.xpool.ca
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Cheers!

legendary

Cheers!
legendary

Is there a way to know estimated earning with my hash power?

You can see profit ratio at the multipool once there are shifts completed
legendary
On Friday evening I include my mining to address the Fibre donation. I hope that others will do so too. Sorry for my language. I as a woman I want to support FibreCoin. I am happy that I have the coin for a very long time.

Thank You for support !

BTCITCOIN

1KckoFSB1gAed8HuXEQygbRHCoJFjvzwSB

FIBRE

F8htgcNftaCU2aSJYUrPzNDdtzpK1Ap3Jg

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
On Friday evening I include my mining to address the Fibre donation. I hope that others will do so too. Sorry for my language. I as a woman I want to support FibreCoin. I am happy that I have the coin for a very long time.
Jump to: