Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 152. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
hi
soo i have tested FibreOS too,i dont think i can say nothing more then what had been already said.but i`ll keep testing it tomorrow and ill come back with some more feedback.until now 10+ for FibreOS.really nice job.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
great review guys http://btc-thailand.com/fibre-coin-review/ congrats devs

i loved this part  Cool

What is a fair price in this crypto world?

No one really knows but we can look at similar coins and similar market caps. Moreover we can look at technical trading analysis.

Marketcap:

With a marketcap of 218 BTC is today (14.09) on place 113.  If Fibre gets near place 80 the price has to double from now on. If Fibre coin gets in the TOP 50 the price has to be nearly 6x of the current price. The current price is 30k-50K Satoshi which would mean a price of 100K is possible in the near future and a price of 300K Satoshi if Fibre gets under the TOP 50 Coins in the Crypto World.

To compare: Startcoin: 135 ,  Titcoin: 133 , Cinni: 112, Socialxbot: 109, Korecoin: 86,  Librexcoin: 74, LTCDark: 56, Shadowcoin: 52, Cloakcoin: 50 , Viacoin: 21

Price:

Because Fibre coin is not in the Top 100 yet, the team is delivering and there are only 600K Coins I give Fibre a 7 from 8 in the Price category.

Fibrecoin is not 30 days on any big exchange and can only be traded on Bitrex at the moment. (Bittrex, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Bter)
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Today I sold my final batch of FIBRE, making some great profit.
I would like to thank devs for great work. I definitely think you will manage to continue developing this coin successfully.
I just didn't want to be greedy and made enough profit. Good luck to the others!

you didnt make a bad choice at all. Greed is the biggest factor that can lead to devisation. So don't worry, people where here to pick up your coins Wink

I'm happy you profited from fibre!! I just hope you don't live to regret that decision!!

Kind regards
Killa
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I would like to thank devs for great work. I definitely think you will manage to continue developing this coin successfully.
I just didn't want to be greedy and made enough profit. Good luck to the others!

you didnt make a bad choice at all. Greed is the biggest factor that can lead to devisation. So don't worry, people where here to pick up your coins Wink
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Makes no sense selling now. The devs will be releasing fibreos beta next monday, and numerous other developments in the very near future. It's got a market cap of 120k come on. I'd understand if you said you didn't want to be greedy after it started rocketing. Seriously though, anyone with any understanding of this coin and its current development knows a tsunami is about to hit this bitch.

FibreOS Public beta for all goes live this monday 22.09.2014, it is already being tested by independent members who became now private testers Smiley

Whats the update on the Fibreboard? You need 10K Coins? You have already enough members?

I think this tool should be used ! Good to make decisions.

Yes, You need 10k coins , details here http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibreboard/

Only few applied so far , You can still apply to FibreBoard !!!
>>UPDATE<<

Its Saturday again!! As some of you may know, Saturdays are special for Fibre.

FibreOS will be released for beta testing on Monday and the final public launch on Friday.

We do this for the community. I have been working hard to bring something special to FIbre today. Hopefully we see the fruits of our labor tonight.

Stay Tuned
Activity: 952
Merit: 515

Makes no sense selling now. The devs will be releasing fibreos beta next monday, and numerous other developments in the very near future. It's got a market cap of 120k come on. I'd understand if you said you didn't want to be greedy after it started rocketing. Seriously though, anyone with any understanding of this coin and its current development knows a tsunami is about to hit this bitch.

FibreOS Public beta for all goes live this monday 22.09.2014, it is already being tested by independent members who became now private testers Smiley

Whats the update on the Fibreboard? You need 10K Coins? You have already enough members?

I think this tool should be used ! Good to make decisions.
legendary

legendary

Thank You for being with us Smiley
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Thanks for the coin!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0

Activity: 334
legendary
Yeah, we need to keep at Cryptsy, MintPal V2 & Poloniex to add Fibre..

They will all give in once they see the work done by the Dev's here on Fibre..

Keep up the good work guys....your doing great and lots more attention been coming Fibres way I see Cheesy

There has been a lot of chatter in @cryptsy troll station about FIBRE, all good. I think the big guy knows about the coin now and is most likely doing his own analysis into this coin. Looking at what has been added, this coin should fair well. Not sure what the criteria is, and even knowing what that is to get on the vote board would be a win in itself. When it does come to voting for the coin, it will take all of us to show the support. Getting on the vote board is just the start, however, I guess coins do make it out of the gate to the trade floor if they have wheels. This coin certainly has all the elements of top 5

wnw

Thank You for letting us know ! we are also trying to show them almost every day through troll box , tweets , emails , pms that we are solid and professional team !

Thank You once again for support , we won`t let You down , we aren`t stopping with development , as we speak another things are being worked on already Smiley
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight

Keep up the good work guys....your doing great and lots more attention been coming Fibres way I see Cheesy

There has been a lot of chatter in @cryptsy troll station about FIBRE, all good. I think the big guy knows about the coin now and is most likely doing his own analysis into this coin. Looking at what has been added, this coin should fair well. Not sure what the criteria is, and even knowing what that is to get on the vote board would be a win in itself. When it does come to voting for the coin, it will take all of us to show the support. Getting on the vote board is just the start, however, I guess coins do make it out of the gate to the trade floor if they have wheels. This coin certainly has all the elements of top 5

wnw
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Just some feedback from FibreOS.
I just install Privoxy in addition with tor.
It allow to create an http proxy, so any other browser can use the tor network too even on the lan Smiley

But I have some troubles with permissions management to allow connection through my LAN on the proxie in the FibreOS.
But it's not hard to think that FibreOS can be a secure http/proxy to your LAN and allow you to surf from your laptop/smartphone or desktop on Tor newtork withour installing anything, just with a PC running the proxy while it is staking your Fibre Cheesy

PS : I compiled a cpuminer too, it works
But I have some troubles with the cuda lib ... download all the lib is really long, I have killed that and I'll retry this tonight while not using the PC Cheesy

th00ber!! This is exactly what im looking for. Everyones version of FibreOS is just a fork of the main image. If you implement something cool, just let me know. As long as it does not bloat the image too much it WILL be implemented.

We will have a Wiki up in the next few. This will serve the documentation, reporting of Bugs and Feature submissions.

Great work th00ber!!! Keep it up....

Killa

Haha, this is what I was thinking earlier and wasn't sure if that was a secret dev ann or not lol

Please tweet @cyptsy and include @Horusisthesun!!
It allow to create an http proxy, so any other browser can use the tor network too even on the lan Smiley

But I have some troubles with permissions management to allow connection through my LAN on the proxie in the FibreOS.
But it's not hard to think that FibreOS can be a secure http/proxy to your LAN and allow you to surf from your laptop/smartphone or desktop on Tor newtork withour installing anything, just with a PC running the proxy while it is staking your Fibre Cheesy

But I have some troubles with the cuda lib ... download all the lib is really long, I have killed that and I'll retry this tonight while not using the PC Cheesy

th00ber!! This is exactly what im looking for. Everyones version of FibreOS is just a fork of the main image. If you implement something cool, just let me know. As long as it does not bloat the image too much it WILL be implemented.

We will have a Wiki up in the next few. This will serve the documentation, reporting of Bugs and Feature submissions.

Great work th00ber!!! Keep it up....

Killa
legendary

Great to see You are using it already Smiley yes You can install in FibreOS anything You want to make it more suitable for Your needs Smiley
Activity: 789
Merit: 501

Activity: 182

Jump to: