Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 154. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
You can watch also some video Wink

Sorry for low res , i was in hurry as always

Public testers now became private testers and can test FibreOS together with us from today ! Grin

>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

I'm currently putting together the official announcement.

While you are waiting please see the below sneak peak created by mxxxxxx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ5dHrcUFzo

Enjoy Wink have to get some sleep now Smiley

>>UPDATE<<

FibreOS

FibreOS Release Schedule:

Private Beta Testing: In Progress
Public Beta Release: 22/09/14
FibreOS Official Release: 26/09/14

All of our previous releases have been almost ninja launches, FibreOS deserves some media attention. So for the next week the marketing machine behind Fibre will be working hard to gain as much exposure as possible.

FibreOS utilizes a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment, based on the latest version 14.04LTS. FibreOS is a secure and anonymous operating system, Anyone with a PC or laptop will be able to use FibreOS. Because the OS and Wallet data files are stored on a USB, You effectively have true cold storage, your coins will follow you wherever you go. All traffic is routed via TOR giving the user increased anonymity. When you unplug your USB stick no trace is left on the host PC.

• FibreDark Wallet

• Full Tor Support

• Tor Browser

• Fully persistent

• Runs on low spec PC's

Heres some screenshots:

legendary
Can you just release it now?  I have been hoping all week for something to happen with fibre and now i'm kinda heartbroken its going to be a whole week longer.  I have been with this coin since the beginning , but honestly I am growing tired waiting around for things to happen.

Man , people are already testing it from today  Grin

I will put You on testers list for next releases if You want to

You are not following well if You don`t see what has been achieved through last 5 weeks
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Can you just release it now?  I have been hoping all week for something to happen with fibre and now i'm kinda heartbroken its going to be a whole week longer.  I have been with this coin since the beginning , but honestly I am growing tired waiting around for things to happen.
Activity: 378
>>UPDATE<<

FibreOS

FibreOS Release Schedule:

Private Beta Testing: In Progress
Public Beta Release: 22/09/14
FibreOS Official Release: 26/09/14

All of our previous releases have been almost ninja launches, FibreOS deserves some media attention. So for the next week the marketing machine behind Fibre will be working hard to gain as much exposure as possible.

FibreOS utilizes a custom, optimized and hardened Ubuntu environment, based on the latest version 14.04LTS. FibreOS is a secure and anonymous operating system, Anyone with a PC or laptop will be able to use FibreOS. Because the OS and Wallet data files are stored on a USB, You effectively have true cold storage, your coins will follow you wherever you go. All traffic is routed via TOR giving the user increased anonymity. When you unplug your USB stick no trace is left on the host PC.

• FibreDark Wallet

• Full Tor Support

• Tor Browser

• Fully persistent

• Runs on low spec PC's

Heres some screenshots:

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Hi

Thanks for your support, We are very serious about Fibre

The announcement later by Killakem will state the release date for FibreOS

Krushang
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Loved it, wonderful!

Thanks!!

Has anyone realized that we have delivered on our roadmap in under 5 weeks? This is just the start for Fibre, im going to take Fibre to the moon.

Please tweet @cryptsy and ask them to add @fibrecoin

Regards
Killa

What crypto team works till 1:20AM on a friday???

Yes I did, You guys have been delivering fast! I am in love with the innovation you guys brought in!!!!!

Edit:

Work late Friday and then have a wonderful Saturday Wink See Fibre Booming!

I hope so!! Nothing like FibreOS has been seen before. Yes there are other Coin based OS's, but im yet to see one that looks as polished as FibreOS. Its also fully persistent and is basically a Cold OS. Combine that with the fact that FibreDark uses TOR for all connection's we have a very strong source code already.

The road map I produced was more of an exercise to show the community that my team can deliver and to build your trust. I hope that when we deliver FibreOS, we will have succeeded in both.

We have big plans for Fibre, these plans are going to require the communities support. I'm 100% sure that together we can take Fibre to the moon,!!

Regards
Killa

You will definitely have the community supporting you, Man, if you stay serious with this it can seriously do wonders. I can see what FIBRE OS is capable of doing.

Btw, when are you planning to launch the FOS?
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Loved it, wonderful!

Thanks!!

Has anyone realized that we have delivered on our roadmap in under 5 weeks? This is just the start for Fibre, im going to take Fibre to the moon.

Regards
Killa

Yes I did, You guys have been delivering fast! I am in love with the innovation you guys brought in!!!!!

Edit:

I hope so!! Nothing like FibreOS has been seen before. Yes there are other Coin based OS's, but im yet to see one that looks as polished as FibreOS. Its also fully persistent and is basically a Cold OS. Combine that with the fact that FibreDark uses TOR for all connection's we have a very strong source code already.

The road map I produced was more of an exercise to show the community that my team can deliver and to build your trust. I hope that when we deliver FibreOS, we will have succeeded in both.

We have big plans for Fibre, these plans are going to require the communities support. I'm 100% sure that together we can take Fibre to the moon,!!

Regards
Killa

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Amazing stuff...........

you guys are the best team I've seen in my 9 months in Crypto. Loved the little Utube vid of OS, thanks mxxxxxx
Go have a late night beer guys, well deserved!

First thing I would wake up to is Bitcoin, now it's Fibre!!

Wink

>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Loved it, wonderful!

Thanks!!

Regards
Killa

Edit:

>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Loved it, wonderful!

Thanks!!

Regards
Killa

>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Loved it, wonderful!
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

I watched the video and thought, well that's nice. He loaded his wallet, a few browsers, Tor, etc and switch back and forth in and out and and then it ended.

It then hit me he was doing this on the FibreOS. Mouth dropped open when I thought of the possibilities....

I am beside myself tonight and wow, just wow.

All i have been hearing is positive feedback!! Everyone is commenting that it looks really nice and feels nothing like ubuntu. FibreOS will be the game changer for Fibre.

Guys dont forget to tweet @cryptsy!! Tell them to bloody add Fibre
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

I watched the video and thought, well that's nice. He loaded his wallet, a few browsers, Tor, etc and switch back and forth in and out and and then it ended.

It then hit me he was doing this on the FibreOS. Mouth dropped open when I thought of the possibilities....

I am beside myself tonight and wow, just wow.
>>UPDATE<<

Hi All,

Activity: 124
You guys are all going to love FibreOS.. i've just been doing some final testing with the team and it's the nuts!  Grin

Thanks Bobby!! I have put soo much time and effort into Fibre....

yes you all have... Fibre has a bright future, you lot work well together Smiley

Next stop? `100k? 150k? 200k?

Not long now until the moon pictures start showing on fibrecoin  thread
legendary
You guys are all going to love FibreOS.. i've just been doing some final testing with the team and it's the nuts!  Grin

Just have been doing some more testing too ^^

Awesome work Smiley

Great and fully working FibreOS Cheesy

Announcment is coming with more details !!! ^^
Activity: 182
You guys are all going to love FibreOS.. i've just been doing some final testing with the team and it's the nuts!  Grin

yes you all have... Fibre has a bright future, you lot work well together Smiley

Activity: 299
Is it top 5 coin material?
Activity: 136
Jump to: