Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 159. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 515
With a marketcap of 218 BTC is today on place 113.  If Fibre gets near place 80 the price has to double from now on. If Fibre gets in the TOP 50 the price has to be nearly 6x of the current price.

The current price is 30k-50K Satoshi which would mean a price of 100K is possible in the near future and a price of 300K Satoshi if Fibre gets under the TOP 50 Coins in the Crypto World.

To compare:

Startcoin: 135 ,  Titcoin: 133 , Cinni: 112, Socialxbot: 109, Korecoin: 86,  Librexcoin: 74, LTCDark: 56, Shadowcoin: 52, Cloakcoin: 50 , Viacoin: 21

Preview of my upcoming Fibre Coin Review this week Smiley That says everything about the price atm.

I had to look it up to believe it. LitecoinDark has almost a half million dollar market-cap. Are you kidding me. Fibre with all it's development sits below $150,00. This is why people can't take crypto-currency seriously.

Yeah Smiley I just did my research today. Really cool stuff. So don't get me wrong prices are not predictable but if Fibre gets a TOP50 Coin (Which should be the goal right?) then we have a price near 300K Satoshi.

Looking forward to this week. Maybe we see another Twitter Buzz this week? Twitter is really the most powerful tool in the Crypto World.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
With a marketcap of 218 BTC is today on place 113.  If Fibre gets near place 80 the price has to double from now on. If Fibre gets in the TOP 50 the price has to be nearly 6x of the current price.

The current price is 30k-50K Satoshi which would mean a price of 100K is possible in the near future and a price of 300K Satoshi if Fibre gets under the TOP 50 Coins in the Crypto World.

To compare:

Startcoin: 135 ,  Titcoin: 133 , Cinni: 112, Socialxbot: 109, Korecoin: 86,  Librexcoin: 74, LTCDark: 56, Shadowcoin: 52, Cloakcoin: 50 , Viacoin: 21

Preview of my upcoming Fibre Coin Review this week Smiley That says everything about the price atm.

I had to look it up to believe it. LitecoinDark has almost a half million dollar market-cap. Are you kidding me. Fibre with all it's development sits below $150,00. This is why people can't take crypto-currency seriously.

To compare:

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Anything happening in the next couple days that might cause the price to go up?

If there were certain things a coin could do to let the price go up they all would do it.
Price rise is a combination of trust, investment and development which Fibre all represents.
Theoratically it is all a matter of time before fibre will rise atleast 60 places in marketcap.
Because in time, only coins which are worth investing in because of its features and its communication to the outside world will reach the top.

Fibre has already proven itself to be more than 90% of the coins out there now.
My opinion might not be what is or is not going to happen but its a thought about what most investors think about whenever putting large amounts of money in this world.

Cheers, lets see what the team surprises us with the comming weeks months and years Smiley

Addition: whenever you feel like you want to help the coin, donate a small amount of your btc or Fibre to the address they use to fund the blockcypher with. This feature might just put Fibre in the top ten when executed properly.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

In each week there are some surprises happening in Fibre world Wink

Price will go up when accumulation is done and people will stop dumping their coins

Thank You Smiley
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
legendary
I will explain it for You in the main update in a sec Wink

I hope You are satisfied now Smiley

Keep up the good work @ Devs.

1. Recommendation:  Get more structure in your updates. And to show the future is great but its quite too much now and no one really understand at the moment what is next and what is atm .  (Of course atm is IOS ..but you know maybe what I mean)

@Shareholders: I am laughing everyday when I see my +/- % at Bittrex on the daytime.  -20% , -30%  .. and then I look and see ...oh ok 4 BTC to 50K, 6BTC to 60K Cheesy ... anyone who shows shaky hands at this price is a fool imo Cheesy
This goes not to daytraders! I think you guys do good profit trading the wings.

Cheers!

Thank You for advice and support Smiley

We are going to get a graphic designer to create a new thread with better styling.

I will also put all things in one update with more info on each step

Be sure to type things a bit more like you are explaining it to a 5-year old. The biggest market at the moment is held by the people who dont know much about cryptocurrencies, they are not in yet so they have to be atracted.

I can vouch for that as sometime with all this new DEV things, don't totally understand what I should be doing. Example is the FiberDark and wondering if I need a new wallet to keep using the basic staking or if I should grab the new wallet if I want the FibreNotify stuff and such. I don't get out much, so if you dumb it down to my age group (ten year old) it would be of great value!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

1. Recommendation:  Get more structure in your updates. And to show the future is great but its quite too much now and no one really understand at the moment what is next and what is atm .  (Of course atm is IOS ..but you know maybe what I mean)

@Shareholders: I am laughing everyday when I see my +/- % at Bittrex on the daytime.  -20% , -30%  .. and then I look and see ...oh ok 4 BTC to 50K, 6BTC to 60K Cheesy ... anyone who shows shaky hands at this price is a fool imo Cheesy

Cheers!

We are going to get a graphic designer to create a new thread with better styling.

Be sure to type things a bit more like you are explaining it to a 5-year old. The biggest market at the moment is held by the people who dont know much about cryptocurrencies, they are not in yet so they have to be atracted.

I can vouch for that as sometime with all this new DEV things, don't totally understand what I should be doing. Example is the FiberDark and wondering if I need a new wallet to keep using the basic staking or if I should grab the new wallet if I want the FibreNotify stuff and such. I don't get out much, so if you dumb it down to my age group (ten year old) it would be of great value!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think is fair to say that FIBRE has to most hard working devs of any crypto right now.

Hi

Thanks, yes we are trying our utmost best in making Fibre one of the best known crypto currencies around,
We are fully committed, everything does take time and we are hear to stay. We believe it is essential to communicate with our investors, eg: if I invested into a coin, I would like be updated when approaching a team member when convenient for myself, to assure my investment is safe.

Please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

Of all the things that drive me nuts is the lack of communication. There are more than a few coins out there I have disbanded because they could not even post a simple update on what the DEV team was actually doing. As an investor, I like to know the state of the coin each day, even if it's a little blurb. Lets me know the team is thinking about us lol. Thanks again for being so transparent and active!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I'm trying to compile the linux wallet but I'm running into an error.
Undefined reference for something... I can't remember but I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Dev, it there a linux wallet bounty?

Hi

Could you please pm bobby6killers, he will be able to assist you.

Thanks
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
I think is fair to say that FIBRE has to most hard working devs of any crypto right now.

Hi

Thanks, yes we are trying our utmost best in making Fibre one of the best known crypto currencies around,
We are fully committed, everything does take time and we are hear to stay. We believe it is essential to communicate with our investors, eg: if I invested into a coin, I would like be updated when approaching a team member when convenient for myself, to assure my investment is safe.

Please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
I'm trying to compile the linux wallet but I'm running into an error.
Undefined reference for something... I can't remember but I'm going to try again tomorrow.

Dev, it there a linux wallet bounty?
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

1. Recommendation:  Get more structure in your updates. And to show the future is great but its quite too much now and no one really understand at the moment what is next and what is atm .  (Of course atm is IOS ..but you know maybe what I mean)

@Shareholders: I am laughing everyday when I see my +/- % at Bittrex on the daytime.  -20% , -30%  .. and then I look and see ...oh ok 4 BTC to 50K, 6BTC to 60K Cheesy ... anyone who shows shaky hands at this price is a fool imo Cheesy

Cheers!

legendary

1. Recommendation:  Get more structure in your updates. And to show the future is great but its quite too much now and no one really understand at the moment what is next and what is atm .  (Of course atm is IOS ..but you know maybe what I mean)

@Shareholders: I am laughing everyday when I see my +/- % at Bittrex on the daytime.  -20% , -30%  .. and then I look and see ...oh ok 4 BTC to 50K, 6BTC to 60K Cheesy ... anyone who shows shaky hands at this price is a fool imo Cheesy

Cheers!

Cheers!
legendary
Dev, Where is the RichList Huh Are there any hidden coins?

http://www.richlist.eu/fibrecoin

http://www.richlist.eu/fibrecoin

There are no hidden tricks or things in FIBRE !

We are as much transparent as we can !

10.000 FIBRE were distributed through giveaway on 10th and 11th September which was more than 4 BTC !

Check also Cryptoasian and Coinssource links

Join us on #fibre if You want to ask anything

Thank You
legendary
Yes we are hardworking in background and we aren`t definitely slowing down !

FibreOS is being worked on as we speak , it is being private tested each day  , more ideas about new features are jumping to our heads with each hour Smiley

This week will be definitely interesting Smiley

Fibre Future

>>UPDATE<<

It was always our plan to have most of the roadmap completed in 4 weeks! But instead of making promises we thought it was better to just deliver.

I have so many ideas moving forward!! But these will take investment from the community. We have delivered on every promise. moving forward it is going to be upto you guys, what will be implemented.

Through crowd funding and the FibreBoard, Fibre is going to be a true community driven currency.

Here's a sneak peak of things on the horizon!!

Fibre OS - We have now switched to a custom Ubuntu distro. This is great news for those holding Fibre as Custom Ubuntu builds are the future of Crypto Currency operating systems.

Fibre MultiPool
- This will add buy support on the exchanges and allow people to mine Fibre with their rigs

HTML 5 Wallet
- This will work any device with a brower. Mobile, tablet, mac etc etc. We already have the code, all thats required is block cypher.

Facebook Wallet - Just think of the potential with a Facebook fibre wallet. We will be able to reach a much wider audience.

We will try to have an application on all of these application stores. Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace and NOOK Apps.  This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach.

ATM's - Funded Multi Coin ATM's in major city's that accept Fibre. Something like this https://www.bitxatm.com/shop/bitxatm-sumo-pro/

FibreLight
- I believe that once Fibre moons like I expect it too, we will be able to release FibreLight. A new coin using the Fibre base source code, with a much higher coin supply. There would have to be a small ICO to fund the further development of the Fibre group. This is a far fetched idea!! Nothing may come of it, but its on our list. Having a higher coin supply will allow us to build Facebook and other games that allow you to win FibreLight.

Increased merchant acceptance
- We will be increasing our efforts to sign up merchants to accept Fibre. We want to add some of the largest stores to our existing list of merchants.

The future is very bright for Fibre

Regards
Killa

Looking forward to the next few weeks...the development is fast paced and working awesome!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Looking forward to the next few weeks...the development is fast paced and working awesome!
legendary
Hey everyone,

To gain even more trust and give new investors even more confidence FIBRE went through Coins Source verification also

We got 6/7 score, the remaining point will be awarded upon 30 days of the initial listing on Bittrex exchange Smiley

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/fibre-fibre-trust-verification/

Earlier FIBRE went through CryptoAsian POD verification where we got 5+ score

http://cryptoasian.com/fibre-fibre/

I can vouch for the Fibre-Team too, very competent and honest team, always available in IRC, always a pleasure working with them !

Thank You all for support !

It won`t be forgotten !
Jump to: