Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 162. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Whats holding this coin back from exploding? I mean technically the price could go higher then bitcoindark. Maybe its because all the money is in bitcoindark right now? What are your thoughts, and is there something we can be doing?
Newness of fibre. Nothing more. Crypto has two growth cycles independent of each other that a coin may experience. The quick climb, surge, of a pumping crew. The slow climb of accumulation. This appears to be the latter. I reckon in a few weeks time, we all will be wishing we had bought more.

I wish I would have bought more at 32. I'm sure I will say the same at 50 when it's 75, so forward thinking and technical's a chanting do it.

Well, i wish i haven't sold a few coins at 32k, i few bad for not hold it more Sad

never feel bad for coins you sold for profit, only feel sorry for coins you did not sell for profit at the moment when you could have profit.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I hope all of You remember about this Wink

>>UPDATE<<

Just a head up, we will be releasing all announcements on IRC 30mins before they hit the ANN or social networks. This is too reward our dedicated community members.

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Regards
Killa

Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Whats holding this coin back from exploding? I mean technically the price could go higher then bitcoindark. Maybe its because all the money is in bitcoindark right now? What are your thoughts, and is there something we can be doing?
Newness of fibre. Nothing more. Crypto has two growth cycles independent of each other that a coin may experience. The quick climb, surge, of a pumping crew. The slow climb of accumulation. This appears to be the latter. I reckon in a few weeks time, we all will be wishing we had bought more.

I wish I would have bought more at 32. I'm sure I will say the same at 50 when it's 75, so forward thinking and technical's a chanting do it.

Well, i wish i haven't sold a few coins at 32k, i few bad for not hold it more Sad
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
^^ You should listen to him!!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Takes time.

Btcd was 50-200K for a long time
Activity: 299
legendary
Public beta testing of new FibreTorWallet is ongoing perfectly so far Wink

Some heads up for today official release of FibreTorWallet working already on Fibre Tor Hybrid Network ! Cheesy

legendary
Can the beta testers come onto IRC please......................................

Public testers please hop in to #fibre
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I want to congratulate guys for the excellent work you are doing, showing you are serious hard working devs!
 Wink

very very much so  Grin
Activity: 140
I can not join the irc at the moment, please send me a pm
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I want to congratulate guys for the excellent work you are doing, showing you are serious hard working devs!
 Wink
Can the beta testers come onto IRC please......................................
Great work Bobby6Killers!!!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Some heads up for today official release of FibreTorWallet working already on Fibre Tor Hybrid Network ! Cheesy

http://i62.tinypic.com/feow8j.png

http://i59.tinypic.com/347tzxh.png/

Nice wallet!

What I am mostly excited about all those post phase 6 possibilities. Facebook wallet etc.
legendary

When is the testing?  Grin

It's still the 12th where I am!!!
When is the testing?  Grin

Morning all,

It's 6.52 am here right now, so everyone's asleep Smiley

The testing will commence later today,

We will keep the community updated on when the testing will start.

Thanks

Krushang

oh yeah lil party 1st then huge 1 after  Grin
Activity: 136
Good morning all.
Here are some pics of the latest Tor wallets running on the network

Jump to: