Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 164. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Working on getting this coin added to the Coin Ticker application. A must have....
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I'm just wondering!!

How many of you know that me Krush and Bobby6killers are all UK based and were friends off line for many years before we started Fibre? I don't know of any other Crypto projects that have a team of real friends at the helm................

Very nice seems we have some more people from UK  Grin never knew all 3 of you was  Wink

Yep!! However, I would rather be living in Vegas lol!! Man I love that place............

Alaska for me. Vegas too showy for my liking
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
We are already accepted and implemented at coingateway.net and have access to all BTC merchants lol Smiley

Yeah thats right! Very awesome! So the Android/iOS and Web Wallet could be very good assets to bring FIBRE to the mainstream.

You gotta admit...FIBRE would look good on the new iPhone 6  Wink

Edit: Ok maybe its not perfectly centered.

Awesome!! brookefinancial!! Drop by IRC some time!! I would love to hear your ideas////////////
I'm just wondering!!

How many of you know that me Krush and Bobby6killers are all UK based and were friends off line for many years before we started Fibre? I don't know of any other Crypto projects that have a team of real friends at the helm................

Very nice seems we have some more people from UK  Grin never knew all 3 of you was  Wink

Yep!! However, I would rather be living in Vegas lol!! Man I love that place............
It is not only android wallet Smiley

HTML5 Wallet

I have secured a deal with True_Asset of URO Coin, a HTML5 Web wallet will be ready for launch of block cypher. The Web wallet will be based on his NURO Wallet code, please see below. This is a massive deal for Fibre and will only accelerate the donations received for the Crowd Funding. We will be able to brand the wallet as we see fit, e.g FibreWeb WebFibre etc. This decision will be made by the FibreBoard. The nuro wallet also has a facebook module that will also see a Facebook wallet follow shortly afterwards.

The NURO platform works on all smartphones, tablets and PCs, and can be published on Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace, NOOK Apps and the Facebook App Center. This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach.

Please have a look at the NURO wallet to see how powerful it is.

Try it now.
http://nuroapp.github.io/

Great!! So this is basically a Web/IOS/Android Wallet all-in together?

So if this is already planned and we are already accepted by a lot of merchants...next step is ATM?  Grin

Hahaha Yes!! We are thinking about buying 5 of the below and putting them in London, NewYork, Paris, amsterdam and tokyo.

https://www.bitxatm.com/shop/bitxatm-sumo-pro/

i have to say i love fibre and all the great idea's but i feel if you do get them you would need more atm's in the UK not abroad as i would like to purchase via fiat/fibre but would never travel to London to do it nor would the people i know. so i feel why not gain UK acceptance before shipping off to other places my opinion
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
5+ POD good coin. cant wait for fibre OS
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Haha was watching it , yes it is crazy movie Smiley

I know we are probably few weeks ahead of that, but what are the possible features of phase 6 innovation?

Hey we can`t reveal all surprises at once Wink

For now enjoy tomorrows new deliveries

I would interpret this answer like this:

I'm just wondering!!

I'm just wondering!!

well just one advise, if you are UK based you should proof read your tweets before sending them out haha.
anyway, thats great, less chance of a dev just going away

'...Still no FIbre!! HHmmmm We was under the impression that...'
'...Do you support support legitimate Crypto Curr....'
I'm just wondering!!

Activity: 406
It's Wolf Of Wall Street, a lot of crazy things happen in the movie  Grin

But yeah I am looking forward to testing FibreOS tomorrow! I will see the magic behind the tech.
Why do they have their shoes on the computers hahaha
I know we are probably few weeks ahead of that, but what are the possible features of phase 6 innovation?

I would interpret this answer like this:

legendary

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Wow the SUMO Pro is very good looking, I can already imagine buying some FIBRE with fiat money there or  walk into a store and  pay in FIBRE with my phone.
legendary
We told too much today Smiley but hey it is our 4 week anniversary Smiley

Enjoy all Cheesy

HTML5 Wallet

I have secured a deal with True_Asset of URO Coin, a HTML5 Web wallet will be ready for launch of block cypher. The Web wallet will be based on his NURO Wallet code, please see below. This is a massive deal for Fibre and will only accelerate the donations received for the Crowd Funding. We will be able to brand the wallet as we see fit, e.g FibreWeb WebFibre etc. This decision will be made by the FibreBoard. The nuro wallet also has a facebook module that will also see a Facebook wallet follow shortly afterwards.

The NURO platform works on all smartphones, tablets and PCs, and can be published on Google Play, the Apple App Store, Windows Store, Windows Phone Store, Chrome Web Store, Tizen Store, Amazon Appstore, Firefox Marketplace, NOOK Apps and the Facebook App Center. This will give Fibre an unprecedented reach.

Try it now.

So if this is already planned and we are already accepted by a lot of merchants...next step is ATM?  Grin

Hahaha Yes!! We are thinking about buying 5 of the below and putting them in London, NewYork, Paris, amsterdam and tokyo.

https://www.bitxatm.com/shop/bitxatm-sumo-pro/
legendary
Visit our chat sometimes as there were some discussions about ATM already Wink

HTML5 Wallet

Try it now.

HTML5 Wallet

Try it now.

Jump to: