Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 204. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
dev ,could we surpass the btcd ?

lol, maybe btc and ltc too? why just btcd greeeeeeeedy man
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Very nice coin, I'm investing in it, can't see why it wouldn't go very big.
Yes, me too. This coin could pay my rig if it go x10 Cheesy
The dev team seems really commited in their coin ... I really hope this coin will not die and will skyrocket on the PoS phase Smiley
The worse things could be a dump before the volume grow up, if the price stabilize it's a really good thing.

I have a good feeling with this, I'll hold all my coins Smiley

fully agreed and can not see this coin dying with the team it has  Wink
Quote from: adoress link=topic=737771.msg8596253#msg8596253

date=1409402338

can see that as a very realistic goal in the near future  Wink
Activity: 227
Merit: 103
SINTEZ LLC
Activity: 506
The dev team seems really commited in their coin ... I really hope this coin will not die and will skyrocket on the PoS phase Smiley
The worse things could be a dump before the volume grow up, if the price stabilize it's a really good thing.

These comments make it all worth the late nights and long days.

Guys we are on IRC all day long, Stop by and say hello. We want to meet our community and build a closer relationship with you. The guys that have been around the longest will be the first considered for the FibreBoard.

(14:28:00) 02• Cannot send text/data to: #fibre  Sad(((
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
do i have to sign up for the social giveaway somewhere?

More details will be released later today.

Regards
Killa

These comments make it all worth the late nights and long days.

Guys we are on IRC all day long, Stop by and say hello. We want to meet our community and build a closer relationship with you. The guys that have been around the longest will be the first considered for the FibreBoard.
Activity: 506
do i have to sign up for the social giveaway somewhere?
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Very nice coin, i will invest on it !

Thanks Smiley

We won't let you down!!!

Krushang
Activity: 310
Very nice coin, i will invest on it !
Activity: 789
Merit: 501

Embrace change
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
>>UPDATE<<

So I took my first real break from Fibre today, to go to the GYM!! 30 mins in I get a txt message from Krushang, "14500" I had to look at my phone twice. Went to Bittrex and the price was at 18k.

I new that Fibre would be well received due to all the shitcoins and scams at the moment, but I never expected this.

11.6BTC Volume in 17 hours from being listed by Bittrex.

Im going to be working through the night getting everything ready for the social giveaway later today. If it follows the pattern of other developments its going to be a huge hit.

We have so much information and fancy diagrams to share with you guys!! But we want to concentrate on delivering the roadmap features. More to come.

Dont forget about the FibreBoard. We are still deliberating internally as to the minimum amount of coins required and also the number of board members.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I think 10k, because that is a person that truly believes in Fibre either through buying 10k or accumulating them from the beginning.

I will add a Poll to the ANN.

I'm accumulating fibre until the start with my rig. I got approx 3K fibre. It's not so easy to get 10k Cheesy

Yes it is getting harder to get bigger amount of coins with each day now ,but hey it is still cheap !

Social giveaway is coming also Wink

Why fibre is not at http://coinmarketcap.com ?

We have submitted a request form, just awaiting a response

Thanks

Krushang

+1
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
>>UPDATE<<

So I took my first real break from Fibre today, to go to the GYM!! 30 mins in I get a txt message from Krushang, "14500" I had to look at my phone twice. Went to Bittrex and the price was at 18k.

I new that Fibre would be well received due to all the shitcoins and scams at the moment, but I never expected this.

11.6BTC Volume in 17 hours from being listed by Bittrex.

Im going to be working through the night getting everything ready for the social giveaway later today. If it follows the pattern of other developments its going to be a huge hit.

We have so much information and fancy diagrams to share with you guys!! But we want to concentrate on delivering the roadmap features. More to come.

Dont forget about the FibreBoard. We are still deliberating internally as to the minimum amount of coins required and also the number of board members.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I think 10k, because that is a person that truly believes in Fibre either through buying 10k or accumulating them from the beginning.

I will add a Poll to the ANN.

I'm accumulating fibre until the start with my rig. I got approx 3K fibre. It's not so easy to get 10k Cheesy
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Morning all, glad to see our Project is having a great start, thanks for all the support everyone Smiley
Spread the hash guys!!!!

Thanks

Krushang
Why fibre is not at http://coinmarketcap.com ?

We have submitted a request form, just awaiting a response

Thanks

Krushang
Regarding the Italian and Polish translation, I will speak to Killakem and he will get back to you regarding the following translations.

Thanks

Krushang
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
And what about the Polish translation? Gladly do a translation into that language
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello,

nice work is going on here, congratulation to the dev Smiley

i will hold some coins, support and follow Tongue

can I claim the German translation of the ANN and Website?
Sorry, its taken. I need to update the ANN.

are you interest in Italian Translation? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Thank you for the quick reply. Fibercoin has its advertising on the Internet?
Jump to: