Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 206. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello,

nice work is going on here, congratulation to the dev Smiley

i will hold some coins, support and follow Tongue

can I claim the German translation of the ANN and Website?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hmmmm...so far I like what I see here, transparency and present devs are what I like to see. If you are going to use xc technology have you considered asking Dan to review fibre's code?

I dont see how it could use XC tech being that most of the code, unless way outdated is closed source...just sayin.

I agree, it would have to be rev 1.5...which is outdated, but still xc tech nonetheless.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Hmmmm...so far I like what I see here, transparency and present devs are what I like to see. If you are going to use xc technology have you considered asking Dan to review fibre's code?

I dont see how it could use XC tech being that most of the code, unless way outdated is closed source...just sayin.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Spread the hash guys , lets get some hash to coinminers pool to  Grin  Tongue
Activity: 84
Activity: 77
@ocminer,Ore pool is to use what method, to allocate coin?You are in China, all call you scampool!Don't know what the reason, there are so many people go to your mining ore pool? go http://fibre.coin-miners.info/  mining   You will find than in scamsuprnova, mining more!!!!!

Ocminer is the best pool owner in crptoworld, his pools are awesome.better contact him before making accusations if you have a problem.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Ready for go to the moon next week i think price will rise and everybody will win

Hopefully the price will go up!! Wink

You guys are around $20k market cap right now....Lots of room for growth.

You played a part in all this!! I hope your holding some FIBRE dude!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
finally,  Cool your german ANN !
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/0o-761826

good luck n thnx
FNhrp83VWkreL3wsq2icAnS7wMmYQYCfBZ

Thanks bitkornmeister Smiley
Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto
Ready for go to the moon next week i think price will rise and everybody will win

You guys are around $20k market cap right now....Lots of room for growth.

Activity: 196
I'm on the moon
legendary
Activity: 2310

I said not to come out, you can test in other mining ore pool contrast!

When i see ocminer in some chat i will ask him to pm You
Activity: 98
@ocminer,Ore pool is to use what method, to allocate coin?You are in China, all call you scampool!Don't know what the reason, there are so many people go to your mining ore pool? go http://fibre.coin-miners.info/  mining   You will find than in scamsuprnova, mining more!!!!!

abats, please try and explain better, this makes no sense...
I said not to come out, you can test in other mining ore pool contrast!
Activity: 136

abats, please try and explain better, this makes no sense...
Activity: 98
xrn
Activity: 332
Nice guys Wink

50Gh/s network hash, fast add on bittrex, +5 PoD, great road map - we can start trade !
Finally on Bittrex. Well done to the Fibre team. Net hash is 50 gig !!!

+ price doubled

I have been quite the last few days as we are doing want you want us to, Developing.

Thanks to the community for harassing Bittrex about adding FIBRE. We owe it all to you.

If everything's in place the giveaway will start tomorrow bringing a ton of exposure to FIBRE. We have had to migrate the website to better hosting, as the current platform could not support the increased traffic.

We are also waiting on some translations to come back, as I want everyone to be able to enter regardless of their language or geographical location.

Regards
Killa
Activity: 77

+ price doubled
Woooohoooooo Woke up to Bittrex lol
legendary
Activity: 2310

wow , beautiful start on bittrex
Jump to: