Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 207. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Finally on Bittrex. Well done to the Fibre team. Net hash is 50 gig !!!
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Hi Dev killakem,
How do I participate in the Social GIVEAWAY?

We are trying to start the social giveaway this weekend,

We will in touch with the community very soon in how to participate
Morning All

Well done everyone for getting us on Bittrex

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-FIBRE

Happy Trading
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi Devs
How do I participate in the Social GIVEAWAY?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Interested... Smiley

Regards

Goldmaxx

Glad to see You here Smiley

Jump in also to mine still a lot of time

Now waiting for next deliveries Cheesy
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Oh yea, Trex with the ninja add.
Activity: 894
Interested... Smiley

Regards

Goldmaxx
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
finally on bittrex...

Now up to mooooon Smiley
+1.I hope this is true. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
finally on bittrex...

Now up to mooooon Smiley
Activity: 336
I been tweeting about fibre for the past few days...glad to see bittrex here for a good coin!

Kiss
Activity: 77
 eventually there will be dumps , people have to pay for the electricity
legendary
Activity: 2310
pod works for now.look at the difficulty.getting harder to mine

yeah wouldnt be surprised to wake up and see price is at 1000 satoshi. pretty sure theres going to be a dump incoming. would be surprised if there wasnt in the next 24hrs.

Hmmm we will see , people are staking also , not many dumps daily
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

yeah wouldnt be surprised to wake up and see price is at 1000 satoshi. pretty sure theres going to be a dump incoming. would be surprised if there wasnt in the next 24hrs.
Activity: 77

Morning all,

We have verified Proof of Developer!!!

[/quote]
Activity: 378

Yes, I received semen sample yesterday, took to clinic to get results, and everything checked out A-ok.

Thanks Again CryptoAsian!!

Please keep in touch, we hope to turn Fibre into one of the crypto heavy weight's.

Regards
Killa
Activity: 68
Half Asian, Half Crypto

Yes, I received semen sample yesterday, took to clinic to get results, and everything checked out A-ok.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
>> VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! <<<

I've noticed that some people are still running on v1.0.0.7 of the wallet. All those users must update to at least v1.0.0.8 asap to be assured that they will stay on the correct block chain. The block chain fork we had just after launch happened on v1.0.0.7 which doesn't have any checkpoints coded in to ensure the correct chain is used.

Please update to the latest wallet as soon as possible. This doesn't help just you, but helps all of us who are also connected to you, especially during this PoW Mining phase!

Thanks
Activity: 378
Cryptoasian doesn't protect anyone. For all we know, you just hired someone off fivver.com/craigslist or paid your dumb friend to do the cryptoasian verification.

We want to see your website/portfolio/resume/experience.

The passport thing was kind of a joke. No need to post that online. The youtube videos are a good idea though.

We have published the Premine addresses as promised. Including the public ledger as promised.

We have covered expenses out of our own pockets post lauch. Only 100 Fibre has been paid and is in the uptodate ledger as promised.

I myself have invested over 350 hours of my time working on getting Fibre off the ground. With no ICO or IPO we have invested our own money.

I have made it clear that NO member of the team will receive any payment from the Premine, They have to mine or buy them like everyone else including me.

We have the skills in-house to implement every feature in our Road map and we are doing this free!! We have received no FIBRE no FIAT Nothing!!

I have gone through CryptoAsians verification to give investors confidence (Those that believe in PoD). I have provided him with my everything required and more, which i will not discuss.

Jump to: