Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 219. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Whats funny is some coins have hundreds or even thousands of BTC invested in their IPO's and flop. Fibre with 0 investment launched, there was even a fork that our dev team rapidly resolved.

A cronjob failed at the pool and msged me to fix it before re-enabling it, i was in bed when that happened and did not hear the notification, i've re-enabled the cronjob now, everything is working as expected again. sorry for the delay !

Thanks OC!! All is working now and people are able to withdraw.

Cheers
killa
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
A cronjob failed at the pool and msged me to fix it before re-enabling it, i was in bed when that happened and did not hear the notification, i've re-enabled the cronjob now, everything is working as expected again. sorry for the delay !

Thanks OC
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 136
I can not withdraw their money on suprnova Angry

I Spoke with OCminer yesterday, he's away on vacation but still does have access to support his Suprnova pools, be patient i'm sure he's will get it sorted soon.

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I can not withdraw their money on suprnova Angry
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
again, payouts disabled on Suprnova, what's going on with this coin ?

It looks it is pool problem not a coin
Activity: 448
again, payouts disabled on Suprnova, what's going on with this coin ?
Hi All,

Please find the wallet addresses containing the Premine. block explorer coming soon

**Public Premine Addresses**
FPrj2JWUq4mWXi3F5cvMznwKbETDFx1DpY (1%)
FTWXN2JPjzyd8kgBSvQV8g1qR4n8kB5fpF(1%)
Posting the adresses of the premine is a good move imho

Thanks!! We dont expect your trust we want to earn it.

Regards
Killa
Activity: 112
Hi All,

Please find the wallet addresses containing the Premine. block explorer coming soon

Posting the adresses of the premine is a good move imho
Hi All,

*SPREAD THE HASH**

Dont forget about

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Just saying nethash on solo was about 4gh i dont have that speed ... i have found only a few block but seem we have mine same blocks on two different network .. it just sad to see no ones noticed before 24h after launch .Anyway good luck whit the project !

So, my first question is, did you actually loose any coins and how many?
Secondly, we did notice there was a possible fork way before 24 hours. But instead of throwing out an update in the hope it will work, we spent time studying the issues people were facing and asking them questions about block height and where they were synced to etc... Then about 4 hours ago we came up with a update plan. We wont rush any crap out of the door before testing it.

As i said before in one of my other posts, blockchain forking is unfortunately very common on new launches, and is the mostly caused by sudden influxes of hashing power into a single pool. suprnova is a very popular pool and is likely they went well over the 51% network hashing rate. Not saying they caused the fork, any number of other factors such as network conditions could cause the fork.

We now have a working update, it includes checkpoint to ensure the wallet only agrees to connect on the correct chain, from what we have studied, the pools are on the correct chain which means any coin transfers from pools will now appear in the users wallets.

Im confident that everything will be fine from now on using v1.0.0.8

Thanks

I did found 6 block on solo mining for a total of 150 FIBRE .. now whit new wallet they have disapear . i was mining from the start i have founded like 40 block whit 0 coin payout too ... the point is not how much i have lost is that anyone who have solo mining have lost there coin lol

and im find funny that im the only only one talking about it , because a had only 40 mh pointed at it .. and the nethash was like 1gh to 5gh ..so i beleive that i was not the only one solo mining .That why i only found 6 block ..
Activity: 60
dev,
What's behind the plan?
Exchange ?
Activity: 136
Just saying nethash on solo was about 4gh i dont have that speed ... i have found only a few block but seem we have mine same blocks on two different network .. it just sad to see no ones noticed before 24h after launch .Anyway good luck whit the project !

So, my first question is, did you actually loose any coins and how many?
Secondly, we did notice there was a possible fork way before 24 hours. But instead of throwing out an update in the hope it will work, we spent time studying the issues people were facing and asking them questions about block height and where they were synced to etc... Then about 4 hours ago we came up with a update plan. We wont rush any crap out of the door before testing it.

As i said before in one of my other posts, blockchain forking is unfortunately very common on new launches, and is the mostly caused by sudden influxes of hashing power into a single pool. suprnova is a very popular pool and is likely they went well over the 51% network hashing rate. Not saying they caused the fork, any number of other factors such as network conditions could cause the fork.

We now have a working update, it includes checkpoint to ensure the wallet only agrees to connect on the correct chain, from what we have studied, the pools are on the correct chain which means any coin transfers from pools will now appear in the users wallets.

Im confident that everything will be fine from now on using v1.0.0.8

Thanks

Activity: 30
Looks promising.

Think i'll mine this 4 a while.

Keep up the good work Team Fibre.

Thanks!! Welcome on board.............

Killa
Activity: 13
Wallet synchronised straight away, cheers guys for a speedy update Smiley

Didn't get as many coins as I thought, but after checking I found the pool I was using (coin-miners) went offline while I was sleeping  Embarrassed  But hopefully it will be calm seas from here on out Smiley

Nice mandatory update so all solo miners lost there coin .. FUCK THIS SHITCOIN

I will speak to the Dev regarding this issue!! Please see my below comment.

Guys,

I'm waiting for our Dev to get to the bottom of this!!

Please do not move your coins until we have this fixed.

I would like to reiterate that no one will be out of pocket. We will get this sorted.

Regards
Killa

I will reiterate again!! we will not have anyone loose coins or be out of pocket.

I will update you once i have spoken to him.

Please try to refrain from using that type of language in here. We have created a non moderated thread so people can have full visibility into the community's views on Fibre.
Jump to: