Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 26. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Amazing work miners!

Keep up the great support Smiley 197+ Fibre paid out today

Cheers
legendary
Thank you for great hash and support on multipools!

192+ Fibre paid out to miners

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1206
Join slack and check out the new Fibre tip bot!! So much fun!! Devs have been making it rain hehe!! Grin
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Morning, thank you all for support while i was unable to post Smiley

Keep up great support on multipools, latest shift paid out 303+ Fibre

Welcome back Mxxxxxx, sorry to hear about the ban, I think that was too harsh. I added the two anonymous multipools to my signature, I hope I wont get banned for it Smiley
legendary
Morning, thank you all for support while i was unable to post Smiley

Keep up great support on multipools, latest shift paid out 303+ Fibre

Activity: 448
Can't wait for the fibreOS device, seriously i want one Cheesy

*no pressure*
selling some fiber coin today i need more btc to invest in sling. thank you for a good time and a small roi.

Thank you and best of luck with your new investment, i hope you'll get a huge ROI Smiley
Activity: 447
selling some fiber coin today i need more btc to invest in sling. thank you for a good time and a small roi.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
Mxxxxxx has been banned from bitcointalk for few days, we should protest and hold a minute silence in his honour Smiley
but seriously bitcointalk Mods, He is our community manager and we want him unbanned asap

Wait what? Why did he get banned?
This is actually retarded, Spreadcoin's dev got banned too a while ago. He was banned for giving away coins. They were testnet coins.
How bad are the mods? They'll probably remove this post.

I think he got banned for posting updates on how xpool and allnuts multipools are doing. Updates that everyone in the community wanted.

Hi, yes mxxxxxx got banned for posting updates on xpool which they regard as spamming. It's not like the xpool updates are the same everytime.

Krushang
Mxxxxxx has been banned from bitcointalk for few days, we should protest and hold a minute silence in his honour Smiley
but seriously bitcointalk Mods, He is our community manager and we want him unbanned asap

This is actually retarded, Spreadcoin's dev got banned too a while ago. He was banned for giving away coins. They were testnet coins.

I think he got banned for posting updates on how xpool and allnuts multipools are doing. Updates that everyone in the community wanted.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Ridiculous isn't it..
I'll probably get banned for daring to post a reply to this!
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Woohoo, thats really nice. Thanks for sharing. Gonna start to transfer some of them there.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1393
When will Fibre get masternodes? Any guess...

BDN is different concept based on latest Bitpay tech http://blog.bitpay.com/2015/03/05/bitcore-wallet.html and will be delivered soon https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11138582

BDN will be network of many blockchains together with best services from crypto integrated like BIP32 HD trustless and decentralized wallets, services from Bitalize.com platform, SuperNET services and more.

There will be also reward system and requirements for FibreNodes revealed soon from which people are to get additional revenues.

Node owners will be able still to hold their coins in their wallets. Wallets will be verified by nodes if they fullfill min requirements.

Cheers

Thanks Maxxx !
Activity: 447
Fibre has really impressed me. Good going team. I look forward to many more good days as a fibre holder.
legendary

BDN is different concept based on latest Bitpay tech http://blog.bitpay.com/2015/03/05/bitcore-wallet.html and will be delivered soon https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11138582

BDN will be network of many blockchains together with best services from crypto integrated like BIP32 HD trustless and decentralized wallets, services from Bitalize.com platform, SuperNET services and more.

There will be also reward system and requirements for FibreNodes revealed soon from which people are to get additional revenues.

Node owners will be able still to hold their coins in their wallets. Wallets will be verified by nodes if they fullfill min requirements.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1393
Pages:
Jump to: