Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 25. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
hmm, i find 15k to be quite acceptable for a node.

can't wait to test fibreOS 2 on the device Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Please don't take it as a complaint because I am not complaining, i just wanted to talk about 1 or 2 things which have been bothering me for the last couple of days, i have been waiting for the fibre node announcement since the above roadmap was published back in october and now I am being told that the requirement were set so that "15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors". Back in october there was no ocupy and there certainly was no alliance with blitz so I dont really understand why the terms are being dictated by the "blitz investors", what about us the fibre long term holders, what kind of revenues are we going to get? I have been holding 1.61% of the money supply (c10100) and at the end I get told it is not enough for a node. Lets not forget that fibre's total money supply is 630000 and blitz's is 3,735,206 coins, so 30000 blitz is roughly 0.8%.
The other thing i wanted to talk about is this idea of "investors", as far as I understand, Fibre is meant to be a currency not an investment vehicle and actually this was one of the reasons why I decided to be part of your community because I felt that the devs and their plans are there for the whole community not just the few with 15k fibre in their accounts.
Anyways, sorry to rumble on, I still love fibre no matter what happen and i am still grateful to have developers like you guys in charge of the coin
ps
I am not against Blitz or its investors Smiley

Hey, i am glad you asked, 15k is requirement strictly to gain additional revenues from whole Bitalize.com platform and BDN itself no matter what services will be running there (enabling Fibre investors to gain additional revenues above Fibre project thanks to Killakem`s involvement)

Fibre development continues the same together with ZT where the goal is to enable Fibre holders to gain fees for being nodes(the nodes from roadmap) and so they can help also with their wallets with others services and apps not only through BDN and Bitalize platform

The requirement for it was discussed at about 1k level Smiley

Thanks to cooperation we got instantly "Fibre in the cloud" part and will be able also to use Bitalize platform to host Fibre services there not necessarily using BDN

Stay strong Wink Android and Chrome App coming on 18th of May and Rev4 is being worked on at the same time together with FibreLock 2.0 and FibreOS 2.0

Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

Please don't take it as a complaint because I am not complaining, i just wanted to talk about 1 or 2 things which have been bothering me for the last couple of days, i have been waiting for the fibre node announcement since the above roadmap was published back in october and now I am being told that the requirement were set so that "15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors". Back in october there was no ocupy and there certainly was no alliance with blitz so I dont really understand why the terms are being dictated by the "blitz investors", what about us the fibre long term holders, what kind of revenues are we going to get? I have been holding 1.61% of the money supply (c10100) and at the end I get told it is not enough for a node. Lets not forget that fibre's total money supply is 630000 and blitz's is 3,735,206 coins, so 30000 blitz is roughly 0.8%.
The other thing i wanted to talk about is this idea of "investors", as far as I understand, Fibre is meant to be a currency not an investment vehicle and actually this was one of the reasons why I decided to be part of your community because I felt that the devs and their plans are there for the whole community not just the few with 15k fibre in their accounts.
Anyways, sorry to rumble on, I still love fibre no matter what happen and i am still grateful to have developers like you guys in charge of the coin
ps

And I have similar thoughts .15,000 is too much Cool
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Guys,

ps
legendary
Today`s mining results 214+ FIBRE paid out to miners

Cheers
legendary

so how are Fibre and Blitz networks different?
will it be better to start with 15k Fibre or 30k Blitz to run a node?

which one will be more profitable?

60% of 40% of all platform revenues will be shared equally between node holders

At the moment Blitz node is cheaper but 15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors

Cheers
my guess is i will need a static ip. Will i be able to run it on a windows machine or will I need something else?

but why a static ip?

meh. I am running linux- I sort of don't wnat to use windows for that... I am reluctant to get into bitching with compiling and isntalling missing libs - can I just copy the executable form FibreOS and run it on my regular system?

oh well I just try that but the version are a bit confusing...

If you need any help compiling a wallet from source please pm @Killakem or @mammix2
legendary

At the moment Blitz node is cheaper but 15k Fibre requirement was the only one acceptable to enable Fibre holders to get any revenues from the platform and not reduce revenues for core Blitz investors

Cheers
my guess is i will need a static ip. Will i be able to run it on a windows machine or will I need something else?

Nodes will be running on some cheap VPS to increase performance of the network, it will be also good solution for non-tech people but for sure you will be able to setup your own too but it will require static ip

Also you will be able still to hold your coins in your wallet and stake them, address will be verified
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Cheers

but why a static ip?

meh. I am running linux- I sort of don't wnat to use windows for that... I am reluctant to get into bitching with compiling and isntalling missing libs - can I just copy the executable form FibreOS and run it on my regular system?

oh well I just try that but the version are a bit confusing...
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

Cheers
legendary

Cheers
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

legendary
Will this be a fork or just a new wallet?

Update

First I would like to announce that @sigwo will be the official US distributer of the upcoming FibreOS 2.0 Device. All SuperNET Core coins will be available on this device. More details will be announced soon

The Trustless HD Wallet FibrePay will be released for Android and Google Chrome on Monday the 18th of May

The holding requirement for running a FibreNode in the BDN Network will be 15k Fibre. This will ensure that the number of FibreNodes in the BDN does not saturate the revenue share.

FibreNodes operators : additionally above transactions fees FibreNodes/BlitzNodes operators are enabled to receive 60% of all of 40% revenues generated by Bitalize.com platform(inlcuding any ventures undertaken). Revenues will be equally shared amongst FibreNodes and BlitzNodes operators. We believe we have some great projects ongoing and we can create several successful ventures

This model is setup for the investor, developers do not profit unless things are being delivered and it is a successful project

Requirement of 15k of Fibre was set through negotiations to not reduce revenues for Blitz investors

Wow nice work! but 15k is really hard for me  Cry in the rich list explorer only 8 people have more than 15k...

We know but it is also to bring node operators real revenues when platform is fully operational

As you all follow Fibre price history you know there can be great opportunities to get some cheap coins

Cheers
legendary
Keep up great support miners 325+ Fibre paid out!

Cheers
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Update

First I would like to announce that @sigwo will be the official US distributer of the upcoming FibreOS 2.0 Device. All SuperNET Core coins will be available on this device. More details will be announced soon

The Trustless HD Wallet FibrePay will be released for Android and Google Chrome on Monday the 18th of May

The holding requirement for running a FibreNode in the BDN Network will be 15k Fibre. This will ensure that the number of FibreNodes in the BDN does not saturate the revenue share.

FibreNodes operators : additionally above transactions fees FibreNodes/BlitzNodes operators are enabled to receive 60% of all of 40% revenues generated by Bitalize.com platform(inlcuding any ventures undertaken). Revenues will be equally shared amongst FibreNodes and BlitzNodes operators. We believe we have some great projects ongoing and we can create several successful ventures

This model is setup for the investor, developers do not profit unless things are being delivered and it is a successful project

Requirement of 15k of Fibre was set through negotiations to not reduce revenues for Blitz investors

Wow nice work! but 15k is really hard for me  Cry in the rich list explorer only 8 people have more than 15k...
legendary

Update

Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Sold more fibre today. Bought a few more viral. Thank you all for the ROI.

You are most welcome, make sure you keep an antiviral drug ready in case you get a viral infection Smiley and spend your ROI wisely Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Activity: 447
Sold more fibre today. Bought a few more viral. Thank you all for the ROI.
legendary
Activity: 447
Love the brotherly love in dis bitch.
Pages:
Jump to: