Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 34. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 18+ DASH, 90+ BTCD, 85+ FIBRE, 3380+ BITS & 0.237+ BTC.

Any problems, please PM or post to the Xpool thread linked in my forums sig as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Dude, enough pool spam.

You don't see slush posting their latest shift stats in Bitcoin threads, so keep xpool stuff in the xpool thread, OK?

Cleverly disguising your xpool ads as "updates" isn't fooling anyone.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Hi mxxxxxx
Can we pre-order Fibre silver coins from somewhere? I would love to get a few

I will let you know when we can Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Hi mxxxxxx
Can we pre-order Fibre silver coins from somewhere? I would love to get a few
legendary
Activity: 452
Send free Fibre wallet message to BTCOR Address FDzJeoLrVPM6VNipQxY7kssvDJzzYwb1VW

BTCOR PublicKey etcwQJxDpeGAF2brGXcUyCg466jVDpkuZaZS8UwwKrgY

Get your free assets Smiley

Please don`t forget to include your NXT address in message!

Free assets will be distributed before or on 31st March at the latest and dividends from them will be sent on 1st April

More news to come Smiley

done!
legendary
Send free Fibre wallet message to BTCOR Address FDzJeoLrVPM6VNipQxY7kssvDJzzYwb1VW

Get your free assets Smiley

Please don`t forget to include your NXT address in message!

Free assets will be distributed before or on 31st March at the latest and dividends from them will be sent on 1st April

More news to come Smiley

Activity: 529
Merit: 505
I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 6+ DASH, 73+ BTCD, 48+ FIBRE, 2250+ BITS & 0.126+ BTC.

Any problems, please PM or post to the Xpool thread linked in my forums sig as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Dude, enough pool spam.

You don't see slush posting their latest shift stats in Bitcoin threads, so keep xpool stuff in the xpool thread, OK?

+1
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
It's been stated several times in this thread that crackfoo is free to post his pool results in this thread. We want him here making these posts.

You on the other hand, iCEBREAKER, you should leave promptly and stop posting here. Thank you.

Wink
Activity: 462
It's been stated several times in this thread that crackfoo is free to post his pool results in this thread. We want him here making these posts.

You on the other hand, iCEBREAKER, you should leave promptly and stop posting here. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 6+ DASH, 73+ BTCD, 48+ FIBRE, 2250+ BITS & 0.126+ BTC.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Dude, enough pool spam.

legendary
Sorry i misled you, i am on Windows, public source doesn`t include FibreConnect so the only option to send a message is to download Windows wallet at the moment or use specially compiled wallet in FibreOS

I see... I managed to run the FibreOS image with kvm, and I can see the FibreConnect button now :-)

But if there's a linux binary in FibreOS including FibreConnect, why don't you deliver it to linux users so that they don't need to run FibreOS ?
It's not a matter of closed source, so why ?

For the moment, I'm trying to get an active network connection on FibreOS...

Yes thanks to you i spoke today with devs about delivering linux wallet Smiley
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
I just used FibreConnect for the first time Smiley I sent btcor a message. I am not really sure what it is about but I ll read into it. Fibre's friends are my friends Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Sorry i misled you, i am on Windows, public source doesn`t include FibreConnect so the only option to send a message is to download Windows wallet at the moment or use specially compiled wallet in FibreOS

I see... I managed to run the FibreOS image with kvm, and I can see the FibreConnect button now :-)

But if there's a linux binary in FibreOS including FibreConnect, why don't you deliver it to linux users so that they don't need to run FibreOS ?
It's not a matter of closed source, so why ?

For the moment, I'm trying to get an active network connection on FibreOS...
legendary

I don't have any fibreconnect button, although my wallet is unlocked for staking.
I run the 3.5.2.0final version.
Do I have to pass some arguments to the make command when I compile ?

Cheers
1. ZeroTrust code is closed source until code improvements are in place after beta and security audits commence later. Yes the source doesn`t include ZeroTrust code
2. To use FibreConnect, wallet needs to be unlocked at least for staking , then hit FibreConnect button, click on start conversation and paste recipient`s address

I don't have any fibreconnect button, although my wallet is unlocked for staking.
I run the 3.5.2.0final version.
Do I have to pass some arguments to the make command when I compile ?

3. FibreOS is portable system intructions to use it from usb here http://www.fibrecoin.com/news/fibreos-v1-0-officially-released/ You can rename the iso to img and run it in your kvm , admin password is Fibreos
4.Link to FibreOS is available on website http://www.fibrecoin.com/getstarted/ Yes next releases will have checksums included

Thanks, I'll try to run that...
legendary
Hi

4 questions :

1/ I'm using the "linux qt wallet", compiled from source from here : https://github.com/fibre-team/fibre-public
But since the announce of zero trust, I didn't see any change to this project. Does it mean that the sources provided at this address aren't the same as the ones used to deliver all the "zero trust stuff" ?

2/ I investigated for more than an hour now, and I cannot find how I can send a message using FibreConnect because I don't have it !
I thaught it was part of the QT wallet ! So MUST I use FibreOS to be able to use FibreConnect ?

3/ I can't find any howto to properly install and use FibreOS if I'm already running linux... I found I should use kvm, but I don't know how at all.
Any wiki Huh

4/ Why aren't the FibreOS sources available on Github or anywhere else so I can checksum them ? Delivering them via mega without any possibility to check if they're corrupted isn't very secure, IMO...

Thanks !

Welcome Smiley

1. ZeroTrust code is closed source until code improvements are in place after beta and security audits commence later. Yes the source doesn`t include ZeroTrust code

2. To use FibreConnect, wallet needs to be unlocked at least for staking , then hit FibreConnect button, click on start conversation and paste recipient`s address

3. FibreOS is portable system intructions to use it from usb here http://www.fibrecoin.com/news/fibreos-v1-0-officially-released/ You can rename the iso to img and run it in your kvm , admin password is Fibreos

4.Link to FibreOS is available on website http://www.fibrecoin.com/getstarted/ Yes next releases will have checksums included

Cheers
Hi

4 questions :

1/ I'm using the "linux qt wallet", compiled from source from here : https://github.com/fibre-team/fibre-public
But since the announce of zero trust, I didn't see any change to this project. Does it mean that the sources provided at this address aren't the same as the ones used to deliver all the "zero trust stuff" ?

2/ I investigated for more than an hour now, and I cannot find how I can send a message using FibreConnect because I don't have it !
I thaught it was part of the QT wallet ! So MUST I use FibreOS to be able to use FibreConnect ?

3/ I can't find any howto to properly install and use FibreOS if I'm already running linux... I found I should use kvm, but I don't know how at all.
Any wiki Huh

4/ Why aren't the FibreOS sources available on Github or anywhere else so I can checksum them ? Delivering them via mega without any possibility to check if they're corrupted isn't very secure, IMO...

Thanks !
legendary

Get your free assets Smiley We will make list of NXT addresses today

More news to come Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
That big seller must have sold a lot of coins to me. Had all but some really low buy orders filled.

Only about 3 BTC on Polo... and 3 BTC on Bittrex...
And since 50% of that are lucky buyers... it a very small dump.

There are so many talented Devs associated with and working hard on SuperNET...
And BTCD, FIBRE, VPN, VRC are all in very cheap territory right now.

After a 9 month Alt Bear Market people are very impatient.
Is Fibre coin on the OP of supernet?
Pages:
Jump to: