Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 35. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
That big seller must have sold a lot of coins to me. Had all but some really low buy orders filled.

Only about 3 BTC on Polo... and 3 BTC on Bittrex...
And since 50% of that are lucky buyers... it a very small dump.

There are so many talented Devs associated with and working hard on SuperNET...
And BTCD, FIBRE, VPN, VRC are all in very cheap territory right now.

After a 9 month Alt Bear Market people are very impatient.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Please help strengthen the network and stake some more Fibre, doesn't take much, just a handful of coins moved back out from the exchanges and being staked in your local wallets Smiley

And please don`t forget to vote Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.20

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
That big seller must have sold a lot of coins to me. Had all but some really low buy orders filled.
legendary
We should see nice Fibre comic book very soon Smiley

Issa Arts will have also website and shop up soon

Fibre will be currency accepted there so we are hoping for great cooperation with new merchant Smiley

More details about products https://www.facebook.com/pages/Issa-Arts/114822395300591?sk=photos_stream

https://twitter.com/zyduuu/status/580881230897385472

Cheers
legendary

Only price is going down   Sad

I see we got rid of some big seller

It is good, Fibre exchanging hands can be very positive later, especially when it gets into good hands Smiley

I wouldn`t worry too much about it and focus on support and trying catch the lows

Cheers
legendary
Hi guys! I downloaded new wallet zerotrust and i want to try it, somebody who wants to make one zerotrust transaction with me with few coins? (i send some fibre and you send me back) and i want to try fibreconnect too! Thanks!  Wink

Write email please to [email protected] and join supernet slack

You will find me there and i will instruct you Wink

Cheers
legendary
Can I get a simple explanation of what Zero trust is? Is it anonymous  transaction? I am trying to explain this to a person that just joined Crypto in the last month.

Yes, zerotrust is an anonymous transaction

Transaction privacy solution Smiley let`s try not to use a... word Smiley mainstream doesn`t like it

It will be additional option, Fibre goal isn`t to be a... coin

Cheers
legendary
Can I get a simple explanation of what Zero trust is? Is it anonymous  transaction? I am trying to explain this to a person that just joined Crypto in the last month.

It is transaction privacy solution which will be available for Fibre investors

We are now in public beta catching new things and trying to implement new advices from great people

Cheers
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
great to see FIBRE moving forward Wink
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Yes, zerotrust is an anonymous transaction
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hi guys! I downloaded new wallet zerotrust and i want to try it, somebody who wants to make one zerotrust transaction with me with few coins? (i send some fibre and you send me back) and i want to try fibreconnect too! Thanks!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Zero trust is in Beta and when it Ninja releases it's going to be impossible to buy cheap coins. Now is your chance. ZERO TRUST is in beta and will release in not so distant future.  Will you have the coins you want or not...Stock up now while they are cheap....

I know, despite the price i bought   Grin  Grin  Grin
legendary
Please vote for Fibre - The Altcoins Foundation Platform POH | Vote for your Coin

It is free Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.20
I voted...
legendary
Zero trust is in Beta and when it Ninja releases it's going to be impossible to buy cheap coins. Now is your chance. ZERO TRUST is in beta and will release in not so distant future.  Will you have the coins you want or not...Stock up now while they are cheap....
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Looking forward to the forthcoming Ninja Launch Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 5+ DRK, 67+ BTCD, 69+ FIBRE, 5235+ BITS & 0.141+ BTC.

Any problems, please PM or post to the Xpool thread linked in my forums sig as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Voted!

A largely unappealing list of 'Cryptocurrencies', except for Fibre and S/Net of course  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: