Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 37. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I will post intructions for ZT shortly Wink
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 14+ DRK, 67+ BTCD, 94+ FIBRE & 0.093+ BTC.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary

Public Beta of Fibrecoin Zerotrust - Unique Transaction Privacy Solution is starting now!

legendary
There will be new wallet with 3.5.2 signature including ZeroTrust Smiley

that will be great release, looking awesome with ngreat feature Zero Trust, Fibre is future crypto currency.

Yes it should be pretty interesting ^^ https://twitter.com/fibrecoin/status/578989665178488833
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

Fibre Voting to add coin to GoUrl Cryptocurrency Payment Gateway -

https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

Hi, i would just like to bring to your attention that the coin name should be Fibrecoin not FibreDark, as the latter is just one of many Fibrecoin features. Thank you Smiley

Thank you LondonMP Smiley

You are most welcome Mxxxxxx Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

that will be great release, looking awesome with ngreat feature Zero Trust, Fibre is future crypto currency.
legendary

Hi, i would just like to bring to your attention that the coin name should be Fibrecoin not FibreDark, as the latter is just one of many Fibrecoin features. Thank you Smiley

Thank you LondonMP Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
Anyone in the UK going to watch the total eclipse? it should be dark about 9.30ish.

I know it's not crypto related, but it only happens about every 10 years.

Yes waiting for it

It didn't go completely dark here in S.Wales, it wasn't a full eclipse, you would of had to go further north to get 100% darkness, never the less it was interesting to watch.

Completely cloudy here in the south, just looked like any other grey UK day.. lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Anyone in the UK going to watch the total eclipse? it should be dark about 9.30ish.

Yes waiting for it

It didn't go completely dark here in S.Wales, it wasn't a full eclipse, you would of had to go further north to get 100% darkness, never the less it was interesting to watch.
legendary
Cool, any idea at what time it will be released ?

Later evening in gmt Wink
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Cool, any idea at what time it will be released ?
legendary

Zerotrust will be released today? Will there be a wallet update? and if yes, mandatory ?

Yes, yes, no Smiley

Thanks, Thanks, thanks.
legendary

Yes waiting for it
legendary
Zerotrust will be released today? Will there be a wallet update? and if yes, mandatory ?

Yes, yes, no Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
Crackers is free to post any updates on multipool for Fibre community

I saw discussion in btcd thread, payouts with smaller amounts of coins don`t mean btcd is zombie coin while it is worth a lot

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
[POOL SPAM]

Advertising spam is not allowed, this includes mining pools, gambling services, exchanges, shops, etc. Mining pool ops should make a thread within the Mining section of Alt Currencies. Most OP's already link to pools available so advertising your pool is unnecessary and leads to too much spam. Exchanges, shops, gambling sites, etc, should make a thread in the Marketplace section of Alt Currencies.

Feel free to gtfo.

BadBear wrote the rules, I'm just quoting him.

Shooting the messenger won't make your pool spam OK.

You posting history is mostly pool spam.  Do you have a bot or just enjoy repetitive tasks?   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: