Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 43. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 18+ DRK, 46+ BTCD, 105+ FIBRE & 0.07+ BTC.

** We are merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I hope the Dev will ninja the new anon feature soon Smiley

I'm expecting something like this to happen:

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can anyone holding 10k+ Fibre PM me.
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 22+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 213+ FIBRE & 0.1+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Can anyone holding over 10k Fibre please PM me.
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 23+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 56+FIBRE & 0.012+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

No prob! If anyone's happy with the pool, feel free to leave me some feedback on my account here. Or not happy, lets be fair Smiley

Cheers!
One thing i do not know how to fix is when mining sha256 with a s3+ diff 250 and want to mine with usb miners with 7gh they also get 250 diff with no s3+ they get diff 4. any fix?

Are you using a same worker name?

If so, use worker names like:

S3: .s3
USB: .usb

Paul

No i did not use the same name, and the miners are on different ip the s3 is not in my home.

Are you using the same FIBRE address?  I'll look into this and see why this is happening. I wouldn't expect it to happen if you have different worker names...

Though I'm surprised that your S3 is only at diff 256... I would have expected it to be much higher...
What i did read was that s3 normal diff is 256 to 512

I would then set your S3 to use the fixed diff port. Min diff however is 1024 but I suspect it will run just fine as mine is.
Activity: 131
Merit: 103

Wow, Fibre has been voted through on Hong Kong's bitspark.io, this is big news!

'Feels like the Fibre spark is about to ignite a lot of interest...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 23+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 56+FIBRE & 0.012+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

No prob! If anyone's happy with the pool, feel free to leave me some feedback on my account here. Or not happy, lets be fair Smiley

Cheers!
One thing i do not know how to fix is when mining sha256 with a s3+ diff 250 and want to mine with usb miners with 7gh they also get 250 diff with no s3+ they get diff 4. any fix?

Paul

No i did not use the same name, and the miners are on different ip the s3 is not in my home.

Are you using the same FIBRE address?  I'll look into this and see why this is happening. I wouldn't expect it to happen if you have different worker names...

Though I'm surprised that your S3 is only at diff 256... I would have expected it to be much higher...
What i did read was that s3 normal diff is 256 to 512
legendary

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

Cheers!

Paul

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

Cheers!

Paul

legendary

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

Cheers!

Paul

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

Cheers!
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 22+ DRK, 61+ BTCD, 183+ FIBRE & 0.04+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin & (new)GreenCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
Activity: 2310
Let me know before i start tweeting about faucet Cheesy
The transfer was straight from a Cryptsy account, so I suspect the funds cannot be returned easily. I'll just forget about it, no problem. Let's spread them all over!

Cheers
legendary
Hi.
I have a question on my mind for fibre (but really for all alts).
If fibre services can be utilised through a platform (ie ocupy) then what will be the future incentive for a just owning fibre outright? As in, what would create demand and price inflation if you don't need to buy coins?

Is the future of altcoin demand based on receiving fees for the services supplied by a network?

Just trying to understand current and future trends / vision and all the platforms popping up (supernet, blocknet, ocupy) that offer users the features of participating coins without the need for ownership.

Have I understood this right?

The goal in near future is to let people be Fibre nodes when Fibre services are utilised through platforms like Blocknet, Ocupy etc...

You will be able then to receive fees for setting up node and helping running these services like zerotrust and others which appear next

There will be some amount of Fibre required to be a node but limits weren`t set for now

Activity: 131
Merit: 103
The transfer was straight from a Cryptsy account, so I suspect the funds cannot be returned easily. I'll just forget about it, no problem. Let's spread them all over!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Hi.
I have a question on my mind for fibre (but really for all alts).
If fibre services can be utilised through a platform (ie ocupy) then what will be the future incentive for a just owning fibre outright? As in, what would create demand and price inflation if you don't need to buy coins?

Is the future of altcoin demand based on receiving fees for the services supplied by a network?

Just trying to understand current and future trends / vision and all the platforms popping up (supernet, blocknet, ocupy) that offer users the features of participating coins without the need for ownership.

Have I understood this right?
legendary
Thanks mxxxxxx, anyway if the faucet gets properly promoted and helps wide adoption, I'm fine with this surprise donation. As I can provide no tech help, this is an easy contribution Smiley

You are good man and great supporter but if you want just contact the faucet owner. After release we will start promo again probably with bitcoinprbuzz Wink as they did awesome job last time

Pages:
Jump to: