Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 47. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

The dedication and the patience our community have displayed is amazing...........

I should have waited for the official announcement but Im too excited.

Zerotrust is ready, it will be Ninja Launched at any time in the next 7 days

Official Announcement, Press releases and white paper to follow.

^^ Brilliant Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology

Hi All,

The dedication and the patience our community have displayed is amazing...........

Thank you so much for your hard work and very well done. Looking forward to the official announcement Smiley Long Live Fibre Smiley
Activity: 378

Hi All,

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 16 DRK, 50 BTCD, 24 FIBRE & 0.024 BTC.

We have the new multipool now running full steam so now all my pool's hash rates are combined and already showing great results and payments are flowing. This should increase and stabilize the profitability  

DRK Miners that use X11, get paid DRK above and beyond what I mention here. This is because when we find a DRK block, you instantly get allocated your DRK share and it gets paid within a few hours of a block maturing. You don't need to wait for any exchanging so you'll get more frequent DRK payments as more DRK blocks are found.

Anyone can add an additional payout addresses to get your mined coins sent to you direct, instead of exchanged. You can also choose to split your earnings between any of our payout currencies!

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
My wallet is not staking.Before it used to do.BTW I opened my wallet after couple of weeks since it successfully staked.Now my wallet is online for a week but is not staking either it is showing expected time 30 sec.
What might be the problem.

it happened the same to me, i have latest version 3.2, i opened 3 days ago, it seems stopped staking since january, now is staking, i downloaded the blockchain again but 1 month of staking are lost is it possibile?

When system crashed or something else happend and you need to download blockchain again staking is not lost

You should get bigger amounts after running wallet properly again and values will normalize shortly after

i know and is what i did but nothing happen if i switch on the wallet, no huge amount, now is staking as usual but i have a hole of 1 month, i usually stake 1 coin a day + -, i should have 30 fibre more, in this last 30 day transactions history in my wallet appear only conflict

Please run wallet with -rescan this will clean up the DB and identify missing TX in local support files, remember also to have wallet unlocked at least for staking if encrypted

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
My wallet is not staking.Before it used to do.BTW I opened my wallet after couple of weeks since it successfully staked.Now my wallet is online for a week but is not staking either it is showing expected time 30 sec.

it happened the same to me, i have latest version 3.2, i opened 3 days ago, it seems stopped staking since january, now is staking, i downloaded the blockchain again but 1 month of staking are lost is it possibile?

When system crashed or something else happend and you need to download blockchain again staking is not lost

You should get bigger amounts after running wallet properly again and values will normalize shortly after

i know and is what i did but nothing happen if i switch on the wallet, no huge amount, now is staking as usual but i have a hole of 1 month, i usually stake 1 coin a day + -, i should have 30 fibre more, in this last 30 day transactions history in my wallet appear only conflict
legendary

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Hey, are you fully synced ? how many active connections you got ? which version are you using ?

Yep its fully synced as of chainz.cryptoid.
I get 6-10 connection.
I have v1.1.0.1: Final

Ok i see what can be the problem, you are little outdated

Please use one of these wallets 2.x http://www.fibrecoin.com/getstarted/ (fibredark is connecting through tor)

Or use latest version 3.2 from Rev2 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9158163
Yeah I have older version but it was working fine just some 15-20 days ago & there was not mandatory update so I didn't updated.
Ok I'll try updating wallet.
Thank you for your kind support.
legendary

Hey, are you fully synced ? how many active connections you got ? which version are you using ?

I get 6-10 connection.

Ok i see what can be the problem, you are little outdated

Please use one of these wallets 2.x http://www.fibrecoin.com/getstarted/ (fibredark is connecting through tor)

Or use latest version 3.2 from Rev2 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9158163

I get 6-10 connection.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Because nothing is being released.

Innovations developed from the ground take time and need to be tested, retested before they go public

Fibre is long term investment

it is a long term coins, pretty much different from usual pump and dump
so those searching for a PnD schemes, id suggest get out because this is not one
legendary
Because nothing is being released.

Innovations developed from the ground take time and need to be tested, retested before they go public

Fibre is long term investment
legendary
Well, obviously some of the holders don't like that decision...  I don't either, but the coin is still stupid cheap.  Maybe you guys can help Dan and company get their shit together, but out of all the blocknet coins, this is the only one I own, and the only one I would ever consider owning.  Too bad.

Fibre will be delivering good tech whether is in Blocknet or in other projects

Cheers
Activity: 686
would be good to implement a dice site for gambling purpose with fibre Cheesy
more exposure toooo!
Activity: 658
hold tight dear friends. the beginning is near
Activity: 299
Well, obviously some of the holders don't like that decision...  I don't either, but the coin is still stupid cheap.  Maybe you guys can help Dan and company get their shit together, but out of all the blocknet coins, this is the only one I own, and the only one I would ever consider owning.  Too bad.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
just a matter of time untill this gets pumped again
Pages:
Jump to: