Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 44. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 103
Thanks mxxxxxx, anyway if the faucet gets properly promoted and helps wide adoption, I'm fine with this surprise donation. As I can provide no tech help, this is an easy contribution Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Oops, 'sent 800 fibre to the faucet by mistake  Undecided
Sure will have a good laugh when fibre reaches a thousand bucks a piece!

The faucet doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on fibrecoin.com
I imagine a link could be added on the "Getting started" page.

Yes, when we have some free time we will update the website

Try to contact faucet owner and tell him you sent too much by mistake https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/dcct-365075 [email protected]

Let me know how it went
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
Oops, 'sent 800 fibre to the faucet by mistake  Undecided
'Sure will have a good laugh when fibre reaches a thousand bucks apiece!

The faucet doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on fibrecoin.com
I imagine a link could be added on the "Getting started" page.
legendary
I still have quite some FIBRE from way back and noticed things are happening again. Anybody can fill me in?

Zero trust is about to be released.

Sounds dodgy Tongue Is it basically a shared blockchain with Occupy coin?

I will update you, Fibre ZeroTrust will be the official transaction protocol of Ocupy network

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It is my pleasure to announce the Fibre-Ocupy collaboration.

While Bobby and Mammix2 completed ZeroTrust, amongst working on some smaller projects for Fibre I provided some assistance in the architectural design and planning of the Ocupy Network.

I really like the project and what they are trying to achieve. They have some very talented developers and a great team behind it. Together we can do great things.

The partnership

We will have a collaborative think tank that will be attended by Fibre development and Ocupy development. This partnership will only see cross collaboration on development and not marketing or promotion. They have strong skills in Front/Back end javascript development which is something we are missing. I don't need to speak about our skills we have Bobby6killers and Mammix2 a real seasoned crypto developer.

Software-As-A-Service

ZeroTrust will be the official transaction privacy protocol of the Ocupy Network. Now we are not talking about implementing the ZeroTrust code into the Ocupy wallet. The Fibre blockchain will be used.

When a user sends a ZeroTrust transaction on the Ocupy network it will be converted to Fibre > Sent through ZeroTrust > Converted back into Ocupy Coins > Then delivered to the recipient address.

Ocupy will be developing a web based ZeroTrust interface in the ocupy.net site. This I cannot wait to see.

Providing our features as a service is a direction that Fibre will be focusing on more in the future.

Im sure other coins will soon be providing their services on the ocupy platform. Having the rights to all transaction privacy tech is a great achievement.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I still have quite some FIBRE from way back and noticed things are happening again. Anybody can fill me in?

Sounds dodgy Tongue Is it basically a shared blockchain with Occupy coin?
legendary
Activity: 1288

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 19+ DRK, 55+ BTCD, 132+ FIBRE & 0.03+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Any problems, please PM as I may miss your post.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
legendary
Please help some too if you can with getting to these nice places Wink

https://twitter.com/zyduuu/status/570579687757492224
legendary
legendary
Ongoing testing of Fibre ZeroTrust transaction privacy protocol with various network conditions is going very well, great job everyone Smiley

https://twitter.com/zyduuu/status/570510992062464000
legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 23+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 56+FIBRE & 0.012+ BTC.

** We are now merge mining on all algos. X11: Unitus - SCRYPT: Dogecoin & ViaCoin & SysCoin & PesetaCoin - SHA256: DevCoin & NameCoin.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks

No prob! If anyone's happy with the pool, feel free to leave me some feedback on my account here. Or not happy, lets be fair Smiley

Cheers!
legendary
AHHH crap!! I got my 104 fibre stolen to FMCDHNonod5XL3T8HV2FBpnoR1zqyEePP8. What i the best way to keep my coins safe? and do i need a new wallet address if the hacker have my wallet?

Got 0.51660078 FIBRE left. that mother F

Got also my first bitcointalk account hacked my name was tokona.

The best way is to encrypt your wallet, it would be good to create new wallet and check security settings of your computer, check antivirus etc

After you have new address please pm me Wink
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
AHHH crap!! I got my 104 fibre stolen to FMCDHNonod5XL3T8HV2FBpnoR1zqyEePP8. What i the best way to keep my coins safe? and do i need a new wallet address if the hacker have my wallet?

The best way to keep them save would be to encrypt your wallet with FibreLock
So i do not need to get a new wallet.dat ?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

The best way to keep them save would be to encrypt your wallet with FibreLock
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

legendary
The latest shift for the Xpool Multipool paid out over 23+ DRK, 76+ BTCD, 56+FIBRE & 0.012+ BTC.

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca

Thanks
legendary

Cheers!

www.xpool.ca
Pages:
Jump to: