Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 67. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Hey guys/maybe gals is there any signature codes? I was looking to add fibre in my sig to advertise but I can't really find any.

Hey, you can do similar to mine with FibreConnect EM details, it was great idea from community member

You need your address and public key , you can put thread link in your signature too

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hey guys/maybe gals is there any signature codes? I was looking to add fibre in my sig to advertise but I can't really find any.
legendary
I would recommend connecting with Fibre Devs.
I dont know for sure if they would be willing to help, but they do a top notch job with that coin and seem like they would be the type to help another coin out.

We are getting popular Smiley
legendary
>>>> Progress Update <<<<<

Want to keep you in the loop about ZeroTrust.
Over the past few days we've been working hard making progress on ZeroTrust. As you can imagine developing a brand new technology like this is an uphill task. We've had ups and downs but all the progress is positive and heading towards making ZT the most secure obfuscation technology in the industry. Over the near future we will be concentrating on UI and error handling developments to also make ZeroTrust the most easy to use. As we like to keep giving you unique CryptoLand firsts, we are working towards making both the first revision mixer and ZeroTrust extensibility available in a single wallet.

I'll be on vacation until Tuesday 25th November having some downtime, but i can happily leave you in the capable hand of mxxxxxxx who is doing an amazing job with the promotion Cheesy

Great works. Get your head straight and relax! You deserve it.

Yes well deserved vacation Smiley get some sleep Bobby Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight

Over the past few days we've been working hard making progress on ZeroTrust. As you can imagine developing a brand new technology like this is an uphill task. We've had ups and downs but all the progress is positive and heading towards making ZT the most secure obfuscation technology in the industry. Over the near future we will be concentrating on UI and error handling developments to also make ZeroTrust the most easy to use. As we like to keep giving you unique CryptoLand firsts, we are working towards making both the first revision mixer and ZeroTrust extensibility available in a single wallet.

I'll be on vacation until Tuesday 25th November having some downtime, but i can happily leave you in the capable hand of mxxxxxxx who is doing an amazing job with the promotion Cheesy

Great works. Get your head straight and relax! You deserve it.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hi all

Some more great news!!!

We have now been added to the Casheer app platform,

https://twitter.com/casheerapp/status/535760557102891008

Krushang

This is good news!  Cheesy
Have a good vacation Bobby!
legendary

Thanks Bobby Smiley

Yes i will be here like always Wink
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

legendary
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 183 FIBRE.

Still need more mining support on this pool. The slower speeds cause larger fluctuations in profitability.

Suggested minimal rates SHA: 5Th/s+ SCRYPT: 200MH/s+ X11: 1GH/s+

Cheers!

I am trying Smiley Fibre news is spreading nicely in chinese community Wink

Hoping for the best
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 183 FIBRE.

Still need more mining support on this pool. The slower speeds cause larger fluctuations in profitability.

Suggested minimal rates SHA: 5Th/s+ SCRYPT: 200MH/s+ X11: 1GH/s+

Cheers!
legendary
Thanks for the invitation mxxxxxx, but I'm too short on time and skills to contribute anything useful right now...
I'd rather leave the remaining seats to people who will be able to involve themselves better.

BTW I received my first stake fibers yesterday when I opened and unlocked the wallet - I must admit that having a new fixed income provides a great feeling!

Thank you for your great work

Thank you for support Smiley

Great to have you here Cheesy
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
Thanks for the invitation mxxxxxx, but I'm too short on time and skills to contribute anything useful right now...
I'd rather leave the remaining seats to people who will be able to involve themselves better.

BTW I received my first stake fibers yesterday when I opened and unlocked the wallet - I must admit that having a new fixed income provides a great feeling!

Thank you for your great work
legendary
'Just bought enough Fiber to become a board member  Smiley

It's really amazing how undervalued the coin is. 'Reminds me of Quark before Bill Still (The Money Masters) backed it on the Still Report and Max Keiser's show one year ago, leading to an incredible rally for Quark.

Who will be our Bill Still?

Great Smiley

You can apply here http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibreboard/

Just ignore 10k requirement , it will be fixed Wink
legendary
Just bought some more Fibre a few days ago! About 3k Fibre now... Not quite enought to become a member.
First I was bummed at the low price... then looked at it as a great opportunity to buy more. Im holding this for the long term!

Good work Devs!

Good call Smiley Fibre is great long term investment opportunity!
Activity: 131
Merit: 103
'Just bought enough Fiber to become a board member  Smiley

It's really amazing how undervalued the coin is. 'Reminds me of Quark before Bill Still (The Money Masters) backed it on the Still Report and Max Keiser's show one year ago, leading to an incredible rally for Quark.

Who will be our Bill Still?
legendary
Hi all

Some more great news!!!

We have now been added to the Casheer app platform,

https://twitter.com/casheerapp/status/535760557102891008

Krushang

Awesome news Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 524