Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 84. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
My prediction is that we will hit 0.001 btc in 4 days. Mark my words!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am still trying to get my head around the Blocknet and how Fibre will fare in it.  My understanding is that coins can offer their features that other coins can use and for doing that they would get a fee.  Now I think that would mean that coins with popular features would do better that coins with less popular features and less use by other coins.  So anon coins should be popular and maybe sms tx could be lucrative, but I am not sure where Fibre fits in on all this.  Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Rustynailer

This is true! Although Fibre is not an "Anon" coin we have an end to end privacy solution, ZeroTrust Transaction Privacy will complete this offering.

The Blocknet has challenged all the coins involved to come up with the most innovative solutions and services that can be utilized by users on the Blocknet.

We are working on some amazing features that will bring exposure to Fibre and additional income from people using the services on the Blocknet. We are also working on Off-Chain services.

Another developer has joined the team. Mammix2 is one skilled developer, he has been involved with some big projects. He's also full of great ideas and Fibre is going benefit from it.

Not only is their an evolution of innovation taking place due to the Blocknet but the Fibre team is also evolving in parallel.

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi All,

Fibre has been listed as a spotlight on Bittrex, we will be featured for a whole week. This will bring lots of exposure to Fibre due to the Blocknet IPO and Direct marketing to investors.

Theres absolutely no difference which participating coin you purchase to take advantage of the 10% off deal as the price is set against the BTC price. This spotlight will hopefully encourage people to purchase Additional Fibre to trade for Blocknet shares.

Awesome Smiley There will be too BlockNet spotlight next to us

Spotlight will bring more exposure for Fibre Smiley
legendary
I am still trying to get my head around the Blocknet and how Fibre will fare in it.  My understanding is that coins can offer their features that other coins can use and for doing that they would get a fee.  Now I think that would mean that coins with popular features would do better that coins with less popular features and less use by other coins.  So anon coins should be popular and maybe sms tx could be lucrative, but I am not sure where Fibre fits in on all this.  Anyone have any ideas?

Hey, yes coins still compete on BlockNet , we are aiming to be one of the top coins there, Rev4 Roadmap is being prepared with additional innovations and Fibre services which bring extra revenues for Fibre investors. We are not revealing it for now to not let others clone our ideas.

You should be focused on Fibre and using its services on BlockNet as they will bring you extra profits Wink We prepared few surprises for you Smiley

For owning BlockNet shares you will getting also another fees/dividends
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022

Hi All,

Fibre has been listed as a spotlight on Bittrex, we will be featured for a whole week. This will bring lots of exposure to Fibre due to the Blocknet IPO and Direct marketing to investors.

Theres absolutely no difference which participating coin you purchase to take advantage of the 10% off deal as the price is set against the BTC price. This spotlight will hopefully encourage people to purchase Additional Fibre to trade for Blocknet shares.

I noticed that!

It'll be interesting to gauge the effects over the next few days...if anything, there is valid feedback to be gained from this.  If I may ask, do you know the exact time that the spotlight went live?  I might

Indeed! I just woke up and it was there.

Killa
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Hi All,

I noticed that!

It'll be interesting to gauge the effects over the next few days...if anything, there is valid feedback to be gained from this.  If I may ask, do you know the exact time that the spotlight went live?  

Hi All,

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
The market is at times very difficult, which is probably no one can answer.

But Fibre has a tremendous amount of potential.

It depends on what they bring to the table
Activity: 252
The market is at times very difficult, which is probably no one can answer.

But Fibre has a tremendous amount of potential.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Where do you think can the marketcap go when the decentralized and trustless anon will coming?

This coin is flying nicely 'under the radar' at the moment, don't jinx it lol
legendary
Activity: 1386
Where do you think can the marketcap go when the decentralized and trustless anon will coming?
legendary
We are now listed on: www.coingecko.com

Be sure to head over there and check out the site and request access to the site (invitation only as of now).

They're collecting up some pretty good stats on all the coins.

Thanks for help WnW

Much appreciated
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
We are now listed on: www.coingecko.com

Be sure to head over there and check out the site and request access to the site (invitation only as of now).

They're collecting up some pretty good stats on all the coins.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hi All,

Thanks to those that donated,

The payment was sent, we will be revealing the details tomorrow.

Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Hi All,

But, it is tomorrow, so yeah...unless you mean Moonday, then OK.

Dont know how today could be tomorrow.  Its Sunday arvo for me atm.   Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Hi All,

But, it is tomorrow, so yeah...unless you mean Moonday, then OK.
Hi All,

Activity: 335
So, the Development asked for a donation for something the coin really needed, and within a couple of hours, the goal was met!
Now that is what i call an awesome community backing up an awesome dev team of an awesome coin.  Cool

Nice one guys, keep up the good work! Smiley

Awesome guys , 2 btc collected and sent Smiley

https://blockchain.info/en/tx/96af8c4b28e83fe6aad77a041c1ab12fe23c76b363b8e187b00937beecc06c0f

You will know more details soon Wink

glad to see it was raised. can't wait to find out what its for
Pages:
Jump to: