Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 82. (Read 514908 times)

copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
they arent putting the blocknet thing on coingateway until an hour before it launches is what it says in the blocknet thread.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Well i must say Blocknet sounds like a plan.But i can only find it on BTER and for some reason it was removed from BTCcoingateway.A 10% discount was promised but seems that option is of the table?
No use it sounds good but deadlines are not met and promises are not kept.It puts doubt over the hole buisiness.I dont know if this is the right medium to put my queries.I Hope there is some explanation y Altcoin buys was removed from BTCcoingateway.
Thats all i have to complaine about for now.  :-)
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
thats awesome! i was wondering about making a paper wallet.
Activity: 323

aaaawwwhhhhhhh Yesssss!

Start using that website guys, it's amazing!

And don't forget to check out their "support" tab and donate some fibre! Every bit helps and it shows the maker how much we appreciate his work.

I know you are, thanks! I'm constantly refreshing the page.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Quote from: Kuriso
Quote from: mxxxxxx on 27 October 2014, 19:13:20

Quote from: e1ghtSpace on 27 October 2014, 18:54:25

Hey guys,

I want to (attempt) to create a Fibre forum that looks something like this one. (A simple machines forum)
What should the URL be? Something like www.fibretalk.org??

Hey , we were discussing about forum and wiki

Pm killakem please ?

Just my opinion but I hate it when a coin has 5 different web address, one for each thing. Either setup sub domains or create a separate directory for each service.

What was the address for the forums again?  Was if fibretalk or fibrecointalk?  Was it .org or .com?    I'll just google it...

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Branding, branding, branding.  Build the Fibre brand.  Building separate sites all with different address takes away from ones branding, brand management, marketing, etc...

I would love to see this. All for the Fibre brand.

Hey, we are working on it Wink
legendary
Hi Fibre community!

Are you ready for tomorrow? From tomorrow on we are together on Blocknet.

Our strength is in our unity!

Kind regards from Stealth Coin community  Wink

Welcome Smiley

Yes we are definitely ready!

Cheers

Another hello from the Stealth community!
Looks like a fantastic coin... I scooped some up myself yesterday.
Good tech, I love it!  Wink

Welcome and thank you for kind words Smiley
Quote from: Kuriso
Quote from: mxxxxxx on 27 October 2014, 19:13:20

Quote from: e1ghtSpace on 27 October 2014, 18:54:25

Hey guys,

I want to (attempt) to create a Fibre forum that looks something like this one. (A simple machines forum)

Pm killakem please ?

Just my opinion but I hate it when a coin has 5 different web address, one for each thing. Either setup sub domains or create a separate directory for each service.

What was the address for the forums again?  Was if fibretalk or fibrecointalk?  Was it .org or .com?    I'll just google it...

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Branding, branding, branding.  Build the Fibre brand.  Building separate sites all with different address takes away from ones branding, brand management, marketing, etc...

I would love to see this. All for the Fibre brand.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hi Fibre community!

Welcome Smiley

Cheers

Another hello from the Stealth community!
Looks like a fantastic coin... I scooped some up myself yesterday.
Good tech, I love it!  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Hi Fibre community!

Kind regards from Stealth Coin community  Wink

This is truly an awesome and historic moment. A BIG Welcome to you kind sir!
legendary
Hi Fibre community!

Welcome Smiley

Cheers
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Hi Fibre community!

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Fasten your seat belts please
legendary
good the see the thread getting so active, and the new buy support. you can feel we're getting closer to BlockNet launch!

Yes it will be exciting week
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
good the see the thread getting so active, and the new buy support. you can feel we're getting closer to BlockNet launch!
legendary
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

So, you need to google Bitcoin forum to find this forum?
There will be links on the main website so it will be easy to find.
IMO having a . In the middle of the web address looks messy.

Sure, if you are looking for this thread you need to google it.  Your average person will have no idea what bitcointalk is or how to find us here.  'ann fibre' is the easiest way to find this thread.  Its number one on the results.  Does the average person know that?  Searching 'fibre', this thread is at the bottom.  The website is not listed on the first page for either search.  Using 'fibre coin' puts this thread at the #1 spot with the website being listed below.

A clean, professional, and organized website is 1000x better than this thread.  Having all the Fibre services branded in the same fashion organized and accessible in one location increases a visitor's confidence in your product.  To an outsider, Fibrecoin.com is Fibre.  That address represents everything Fibre is.  It's the center of the Fibre universe.  One of the biggest things these coins fail at is branding and marketing.  Fibre should develop a branding guide that outlines every detail of the Fibre logo, color scheme, fonts, font sizes, etc..  Anything that has the Fibre logo should adhere to this guide.  This includes all official and unofficial sites and services. 

A '.' looks messy?  How do you think 3, 4 or 5 different websites and web addresses look?

fibretalk or fibrecointalk .com/.org   <<< looks like a third party sites.  Are these legit sites?  Are they really official?
fibrewiki or fibrecoinwiki .com/.org

OR

wiki.fibrecoin.com   <<< professional options centered around the fibrecoin.com address
forum.fibrecoin.com

Would you feel better visiting ebay if their website was

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

http://community.ebay.com/
http://deals.ebay.com/
http://my.ebay.com
http://announcements.ebay.com/
http://developer.ebay.com/
etc...

Well said. I think it would be great for fibre to stream line everything into one domain and use subdomains for different services. Only problem with this as in most other coins is different ppl run the different sites and it's not maintained or run by the dev team as most are to busy to manage multiple sites.

Having sub domains will not keep others from being able to help mange these services.  Root access accounts can be setup for specific domains.  Admin accounts can be setup for the forums, wiki and any other sites added to the mix.  If setup right, there's no issues here.  With the sub domain options, devs control the sites.  We don't have to worry about third party site owners not paying the hosting bill or deciding he no longer wants to be associated with Fibre.  It's just a better deal all the way around.

At the end of the day, this is just a suggestion and the devs will have to make the call.
Yeah, you're right. It does look a lot better.

Btw when I meant "do you to go to google to find this forum?" I was just talking about www.bitcointalk.org not the Bitcointalk Fibre Ann thread.
I think most people that want to keep coming back to the forum would just bookmark it anyway. Plus, it would probably come up at the top in the Google search results.

But yeah, having it use the same domain as the fibre website does look a lot more official. Thanks for showing me.

Thank you all for suggestions Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Sure, if you are looking for this thread you need to google it.  Your average person will have no idea what bitcointalk is or how to find us here.  'ann fibre' is the easiest way to find this thread.  Its number one on the results.  Does the average person know that?  Searching 'fibre', this thread is at the bottom.  The website is not listed on the first page for either search.  Using 'fibre coin' puts this thread at the #1 spot with the website being listed below.

A clean, professional, and organized website is 1000x better than this thread.  Having all the Fibre services branded in the same fashion organized and accessible in one location increases a visitor's confidence in your product.  To an outsider, Fibrecoin.com is Fibre.  That address represents everything Fibre is.  It's the center of the Fibre universe.  One of the biggest things these coins fail at is branding and marketing.  Fibre should develop a branding guide that outlines every detail of the Fibre logo, color scheme, fonts, font sizes, etc..  Anything that has the Fibre logo should adhere to this guide.  This includes all official and unofficial sites and services. 

A '.' looks messy?  How do you think 3, 4 or 5 different websites and web addresses look?

fibretalk or fibrecointalk .com/.org   <<< looks like a third party sites.  Are these legit sites?  Are they really official?

OR

wiki.fibrecoin.com   <<< professional options centered around the fibrecoin.com address
forum.fibrecoin.com

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

etc...

Well said. I think it would be great for fibre to stream line everything into one domain and use subdomains for different services. Only problem with this as in most other coins is different ppl run the different sites and it's not maintained or run by the dev team as most are to busy to manage multiple sites.

Having sub domains will not keep others from being able to help mange these services.  Root access accounts can be setup for specific domains.  Admin accounts can be setup for the forums, wiki and any other sites added to the mix.  If setup right, there's no issues here.  With the sub domain options, devs control the sites.  We don't have to worry about third party site owners not paying the hosting bill or deciding he no longer wants to be associated with Fibre.  It's just a better deal all the way around.

At the end of the day, this is just a suggestion and the devs will have to make the call.
Yeah, you're right. It does look a lot better.

Btw when I meant "do you to go to google to find this forum?" I was just talking about www.bitcointalk.org not the Bitcointalk Fibre Ann thread.
I think most people that want to keep coming back to the forum would just bookmark it anyway. Plus, it would probably come up at the top in the Google search results.

But yeah, having it use the same domain as the fibre website does look a lot more official. Thanks for showing me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

OR

forum.fibrecoin.com

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

etc...

Yes you are very right and a major fail of most crypto's is not branding the different sites all into one to make it easy for non tech savvy people to find available information. Right agian with devs giving root acces to different admins subdomains, I didn't really think about that. It would give devs greater control of the overall perception of their product in the hands of trusted admins and not in not in the hands of anonymous third parties.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

OR

forum.fibrecoin.com

ebay.com
ebay-talks.org
ebay-announcements.com
ebay-pages.net
ebaydevelopers.com
etc...

OR

etc...

Pages:
Jump to: