Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 83. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys,

I want to (attempt) to create a Fibre forum that looks something like this one. (A simple machines forum)
What should the URL be? Something like www.fibretalk.org??

Hey , we were discussing about forum and wiki

Pm killakem please Wink

Just my opinion but I hate it when a coin has 5 different web address, one for each thing. Either setup sub domains or create a separate directory for each service.

What was the address for the forums again?  Was if fibretalk or fibrecointalk?  Was it .org or .com?    I'll just google it...

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Branding, branding, branding.  Build the Fibre brand.  Building separate sites all with different address takes away from ones branding, brand management, marketing, etc...
So, you need to google Bitcoin forum to find this forum?
There will be links on the main website so it will be easy to find.
IMO having a . In the middle of the web address looks messy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Hey guys,

I want to (attempt) to create a Fibre forum that looks something like this one. (A simple machines forum)

Pm killakem please Wink

Just my opinion but I hate it when a coin has 5 different web address, one for each thing. Either setup sub domains or create a separate directory for each service.

What was the address for the forums again?  Was if fibretalk or fibrecointalk?  Was it .org or .com?    I'll just google it...

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Branding, branding, branding.  Build the Fibre brand.  Building separate sites all with different address takes away from ones branding, brand management, marketing, etc...

I agree.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

Well said. I think it would be great for fibre to stream line everything into one domain and use subdomains for different services. Only problem with this as in most other coins is different ppl run the different sites and it's not maintained or run by the dev team as most are to busy to manage multiple sites.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

just some examples.

forum.fibrecoin.com
foundation.fibrecoin.com
explorer.fibercoin.com
wiki.fibercoin.com
etc..

fibrecoin.com/forum
fibrecoin.com/foundation
fibercoin.com/explorer
fibercoin.com/wiki
etc..

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Hey guys,

Pm killakem please Wink

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Hey guys,

legendary
I am really glad that Fibre came to the crypto world to make a difference and hope people will start to treat coins as long term investments

"Fudding to make a profit" is definitely not allowed here

I hope we won`t see examples pasted above

Respect Fibre as the great crypto adventure has just started

legendary
Activity: 1260
"sry for the fud, but i make a little profit"

And you call other people "cancer to crypto" after admitting you do that shit.  You're a DICK dude, creating FUD for your own self gain is the fucking definition of "cancer to crypto"!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Lmfao, don't turn the facts....clown

Dont lie you piece of sh*t.

you were fudding ghost for hours and then this:
sry for the fud, but i make a little profit  Grin

and then this:
[
I knew it from the beginning, the DEV is NOT a scammer.

you are cancer of crypto, told you before
legendary
Activity: 1386
i predict that the fibre price will be between 0.5 - 0.05 BTC (minimum Marketcap of 10 million dollar) in the next 4 weeks, when everything went smooth.
Price will rise over 50x times - 500x times.
Mark my words!

I am glad You do believe in Fibre as much as we do Wink

Don't be to happy with that clown.....
Jumping from coin to coin, hyping the shit out of it....doing unrealistic price forecasts

Just 1 hilarious example: CANN was down to 2-3k
The price will bounce so hard back to over 15k in a few hours.

here it is again, the ghostcoin scammer  Roll Eyes
jumping from coin to coin, lol, investing in 4-5 coins is jumping?

i said it before, you are cancer for crypto.

btw. the price was @ 5k not 2-3k you liar
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
i predict that the fibre price will be between 0.5 - 0.05 BTC (minimum Marketcap of 10 million dollar) in the next 4 weeks, when everything went smooth.
Mark my words!

Don't be to happy with that clown.....
Jumping from coin to coin, hyping the shit out of it....doing unrealistic price forecasts

Just 1 hilarious example: CANN was down to 2-3k
The price will bounce so hard back to over 15k in a few hours.
legendary
Mark my words!

0.5 it's crazy  Grin Grin Grin i hope you are right!

0.5 BTC for 1 Fibre would be at the current price a marketcap of 110 million dollar.

177 Dollar x 625.000 Coins

For the FIRST Decentralized and trustless anon in crypto history it would be not so difficult to reach a marketcap of 100 million or more.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Mark my words!

0.5 it's crazy  Grin Grin Grin i hope you are right!
legendary
Mark my words!

legendary
Mark my words!
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 292 FIBRE.

Cheers!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
My prediction is that we will hit 0.001 btc in 4 days. Mark my words!

So you predict that fibre will rise 10% in the next 4 days. Wow a very dangerous prediction Grin

I hope it will go to 0.01 in the next days.

I don't really care about the price at the moment.
Fibre is still cheap if you look at the price, the small amount of total coins and the upcomming plans.
Would be nice to see some new people get into the Fibre community the next fews days.

Feel free to say hello when you are new here .. !   Wink
legendary

So you predict that fibre will rise 10% in the next 4 days. Wow a very dangerous prediction Grin

I hope it will go to 0.01 in the next days.
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
I am still trying to get my head around the Blocknet and how Fibre will fare in it.  My understanding is that coins can offer their features that other coins can use and for doing that they would get a fee.  Now I think that would mean that coins with popular features would do better that coins with less popular features and less use by other coins.  So anon coins should be popular and maybe sms tx could be lucrative, but I am not sure where Fibre fits in on all this.  Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Rustynailer

This is true! Although Fibre is not an "Anon" coin we have an end to end privacy solution, ZeroTrust Transaction Privacy will complete this offering.

The Blocknet has challenged all the coins involved to come up with the most innovative solutions and services that can be utilized by users on the Blocknet.

We are working on some amazing features that will bring exposure to Fibre and additional income from people using the services on the Blocknet. We are also working on Off-Chain services.

Another developer has joined the team. Mammix2 is one skilled developer, he has been involved with some big projects. He's also full of great ideas and Fibre is going benefit from it.

Not only is their an evolution of innovation taking place due to the Blocknet but the Fibre team is also evolving in parallel.

I guess we will have to wait and see what you have in store for us and I can understand you not wanting to spill the beans until you are ready. 

One is for certain Fibre will be the rarest coin on the Blocknet. 
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

That sure would be nice  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: