Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 26. (Read 107191 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
July 08, 2014, 05:23:34 PM
this is modern football, plus bad luck.

once a team is behind 1-0, it has to risk its defense for more attacking. Well it's always been like that, but with modern tactics, training methods and overall team strength and stamina, this effect strikes even harder. That's why many matches between equal teams nowadays end 5-1 like Netherlands vs Spain, or 4-0 like Germany vs Argentina in 2010.

then additionally that was bad luck for Brazil. 3 goals in 4 minutes can happen, but doesn't have to.  Smiley These 3 goals could as well have been missed chances.

That is a fair point. Also the Brazilians are missing two good players, and they have a lot more pressure on them in my opinion because of home advantage. And to top it all off, Germans are known for always being efficient - they have a tendency to score when they get the chance, while you constantly see players on most other teams miss many obvious chances.

They did not have to risk more in defense this early in the game. The last goal was made before the 30th minute. The tactics of the Brazilians weren't very good. I really dislike their coach.

You can not blame luck when your players do not work hard. It is the biggest stage, at least run around a bit, press and try to win the ball. An average team with good work rate can go far if the players are up for it, as Costa Rica showed.

They are going to concede more here.

The Germans are sparing them. They're playing at 70%.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
July 08, 2014, 05:22:41 PM

once a team is behind 1-0, it has to risk its defense for more attacking. Well it's always been like that, but with modern tactics, training methods and overall team strength and stamina, this effect strikes even harder. That's why many matches between equal teams nowadays end 5-1 like Netherlands vs Spain, or 4-0 like Germany vs Argentina in 2010.

then additionally that was bad luck for Brazil. 3 goals in 4 minutes can happen, but doesn't have to.  Smiley These 3 goals could as well have been missed chances.

That is a fair point. Also the Brazilians are missing two good players, and they have a lot more pressure on them in my opinion because of home advantage. And to top it all off, Germans are known for always being efficient - they have a tendency to score when they get the chance, while you constantly see players on most other teams miss many obvious chances.

They did not have to risk more in defense this early in the game. The last goal was made before the 30th minute. The tactics of the Brazilians weren't very good. I really dislike their coach.

You can not blame luck when your players do not work hard. It is the biggest stage, at least run around a bit, press and try to win the ball. An average team with good work rate can go far if the players are up for it, as Costa Rica showed.

They are going to concede more here.
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:18:10 PM

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 08, 2014, 05:17:37 PM
I'm still stunned by the Germany 1st half. I knew Brazil wasn't that good but they're not this bad either!  Tongue
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:15:42 PM
I predicted 6-0 to the clinical Germans at the start. Seems like I under estimated them Grin

Such a shame, right in front of the home crowd. Should have been better if they were just dumped out at group stage.
You did? Well now I'm hoping for more goals.

It was more of an excited prediction. When Mueller scored i said they are going to score 5 more Smiley

Brazil's workrate in the first half was atrocious. At least now they are working a bit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Knowledge is Power
July 08, 2014, 05:14:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 08, 2014, 05:13:17 PM
So I got home a little late...what the HELL happened??

Epic pawnage

Lol just noted you were the ones who posted those Gifs watching tv for goals lol.

Now for a Joke
Costa Rica's super Defense doesn't look so bad against the Netherlands now does it Lol
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:12:35 PM
The Germans are busy planning the party it seems. They lost all focus on the game.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
July 08, 2014, 05:10:19 PM
So I got home a little late...what the HELL happened??

It's on of those games where you can't go to the bathroom or you'll miss a goal:)))

GO GO GO Germany

I bet people in Croatia are just as happy as the germans
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:09:58 PM
Not really enough time to make a bet
But it is a nice time to ask for an opinion
Will Brazil make 1 Goal by the end of this game
Just 1 Smiley

Brazil should have gotten a penalty just now. The ref missed it.

Well at least Brazil is attacking now not much else they can do when its 5-0
But that Goalie was nice saved a double shot
Anyways I think the refs will just take a nap on this now and let Brazil have a shot at 1
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
July 08, 2014, 05:09:52 PM
I predicted 6-0 to the clinical Germans at the start. Seems like I under estimated them Grin

Such a shame, right in front of the home crowd. Should have been better if they were just dumped out at group stage.
You did? Well now I'm hoping for more goals.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
July 08, 2014, 05:09:28 PM
Just 1 Smiley

Brazil playing far better then 1st half, continous attack on German D .
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:06:48 PM
Just 1 Smiley

legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:06:09 PM
Who knows why are they losing..
maybe not their will, maybe yes,
all those rebels against world cup in Brazil...

They are losing because their team is shite. I mean fucking Fred, atleast name him Fredinho Grin

Brazil has become poorer over the years. They did not even deserve to come this far.
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:04:25 PM
Just 1 Smiley
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:03:26 PM

Activity: 350
July 08, 2014, 05:01:47 PM
Who knows why are they losing..
maybe not their will, maybe yes,
all those rebels against world cup in Brazil...
legendary
July 08, 2014, 05:00:56 PM
Well all I can say here is that Brazil has to defend
To make sure they don't lose
10-0
If Germany can make 5 more goals
legendary
Activity: 1120
July 08, 2014, 04:59:44 PM
Made a bet on Germany and Netherlands at final at the end of group stage, and for Germany yesterday. Yay.
Activity: 392
July 08, 2014, 04:57:49 PM
The funny thing is that the bookmakers have raised the odds of Germany few hours before the start of the match.

Yesterday according to bookmakers Germany had more chance to win, and a few hours before match today bookmakers changed direction and gave Brasil a higher chance to win the game.

its just business tactics which they was using and trying to convey peoples just play on Brazil which is in semi final just because of home advantage nothing more even Neymar was not good as he need
Pages:
Jump to: