Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 42. (Read 107191 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
July 04, 2014, 10:36:09 AM
I think Germany and Colombia will win tonight. These teams has been playing amazingly this World Cup. I think there will be close matches. 
If Colombia goes through its gonna be heat breaking for hosting nation , but the way Brazil is playing chances of Colombia advancing further to semis are on higher side.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
July 04, 2014, 10:08:26 AM
I think Germany and Colombia will win tonight. These teams has been playing amazingly this World Cup. I think there will be close matches. 
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 04, 2014, 09:49:44 AM
France and Colombia will win tonight, Althought Germany and Brazil very strong.

France is having a 50-50 chance of winning the match. But that is only because some of the German players are down with flu. Benzema has been in quite good form, and if he can score a goal or two, then we'll have an upset.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 04, 2014, 09:09:25 AM
Germany and Colombia to win tonight's games

Germany easily, Colombia in extra time
Germany can win but not easily because their 7 players infected with flu and its must hurt them and Columbia is also going to win
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
July 04, 2014, 08:33:38 AM
It's only been a few days since the last game but it seems like it was ages away. Really looking forward to the games tonight and tomorrow.

I think you've got them the wrong way round lol. I think the Brazil vs Columbia game will be very close though, but obviously Brazil has the home advantage.
Activity: 462
July 04, 2014, 08:06:38 AM
According to the odds, it looks like Brazil will be taking an early retirement from the World Cup today!
Here's our Preview for today's matches.

It honestly feels like anything could happen... Costa Rica for champion anybody?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 04, 2014, 08:04:48 AM
I think Brazil and Germany
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
July 04, 2014, 08:03:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
English <-> Portuguese translations
July 04, 2014, 07:21:15 AM
Brazil will make it, BRAZIL FTW !!!

I can't wait to see Colombia win so all the Brazil bandwagoners can cry.

Columbia has a chance, but Brasil have referee  on his side and whole stadium....i'm for Columbia

Referee on his side? Why you say this? If you watched Brasil x Chile you would see that it's not because we're home that referees help us, so please, stop whinning, this is the same excuse since the very first game on the WC.
Brasil is not great, it's far from the good game it had years ago, but there are a lot of good players that can do a good job even without Neymar.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
July 04, 2014, 06:57:05 AM

Yeah i think it might go like that . And i hope coz i made bets on that . It will be 2 great games for sure .
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
July 04, 2014, 06:45:26 AM
Germany , Brazil , Argentina none of them are playing up to their potential almighty saved Holland in their last game , yet they are the strongest contender for this world cup. This is the time to step up and pull your shocks up and go for it. otherwise we'll have a new winner this year.

Yes, I agree with this 100% In fact, all this teams are big disappointments for me until now. It will be great if some small teams win, like Costa Rica or Belgium but let's see what happens tonight and tomorrow.
Activity: 462
July 04, 2014, 06:43:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 04, 2014, 06:28:38 AM
Germany players feeling sick. Going to effect them against France?
It could but Germany has been playing amazingly this world cup and I doubt a few sick players could really affect them. We will have to see, but I'm backing the Germans from the start to finish. Cheesy

Well in that case last call on this bet
Mmmm patiently was waiting for these rounds I'll admit the World cup has got me addicted Smiley

___________Germany to advance to the semi final in FIFA WC 2014
Options: Yes | No
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
July 04, 2014, 05:54:06 AM
Germany , Brazil , Argentina none of them are playing up to their potential almighty saved Holland in their last game , yet they are the strongest contender for this world cup. This is the time to step up and pull your shocks up and go for it. otherwise we'll have a new winner this year.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
July 04, 2014, 05:50:37 AM
Columbia has a chance, but Brasil have referee  on his side and whole stadium....i'm for Columbia

Brazil for sure has the whole stadium rooting for them, but I am not sure about the referee.  Grin During the last match (against Chile), I felt that the referee was actually biased against Brazil. Else how can you explain the Yellow card against Dani Alves?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
J'ai Envie De Toi
July 04, 2014, 04:43:05 AM
It could but Germany has been playing amazingly this world cup and I doubt a few sick players could really affect them. We will have to see, but I'm backing the Germans from the start to finish. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
July 04, 2014, 03:51:59 AM
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053
Free spirit
July 04, 2014, 03:32:46 AM
I still think 1 of the remaining teams can go up a gear or 2 and own it.

Even though they played poorly, I think Brazil will improve. Imagine the sound behind their team in the later rounds if will give them huge energy.

And I suppose Holland would be my other pick of the rest. Love them and they work hard.

I skipped my betting fails on the last 2 games but I have a bit of balance left to lose in these last few games   Grin

Globb
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
July 04, 2014, 03:20:27 AM

Columbia has a chance, but Brasil have referee  on his side and whole stadium....i'm for Columbia

Brasil have me? Hmmm..

J/K

Yeah, referee squad is kinda biased towards Brasil, I really like Colombia, they have a fantastic team, and they can beat Brasil.

I just made a bet with €150 odds 2.00 , if both teams score during the game I win €150 Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
July 04, 2014, 01:50:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: