Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 49. (Read 107191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
July 01, 2014, 06:17:56 PM
GOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Second Goal for Belgium in Extra Time now we can finally say that the USA is Out in Extra Time
Still one half but 2 goals behind is significant
Its all over... Belgium played really good for 90mins and they got reward of that  in extra time.

Aww wow didn't see that coming make this 2-1
The USA is back again dang more action in these last 30 than in the first 90 in terms of Goals XD
Activity: 350
Merit: 252
REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||
July 01, 2014, 06:15:57 PM

Second Goal for Belgium in Extra Time now we can finally say that the USA is Out in Extra Time
Its all over... Belgium played really good for 90mins and they got reward of that  in extra time. USA will need a miracle to make a comeback from here, I"m expecting 3-0 now..!
wowowwo
A worldcup goal for 19 year old Julian .. US must be getting optimistic now.
legendary
July 01, 2014, 06:12:41 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
July 01, 2014, 06:12:25 PM
And finally 2mins in extra time and Belgium got what they deserved. Kudos ..! I hope it is indeed a decisive goal or USA still has some fight left in them.
We have Hat Rick of this Extra time winnings Germany, Argentina and now Belgium fail to do any goal in extra time and done in extra time and Germany and Belgium done 2 times good  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
July 01, 2014, 06:02:54 PM
So disappointed with Portugal, and very pleased with Colombia. Can´t wait for Brazil vs Colombia. I think anything can happen in that game, James Rodriguez is playing so well!
legendary
July 01, 2014, 06:00:31 PM
There we go Belgium has the lead
Later USA  bye Obama no can be the champion ^_^
(sorry felt like teasing a bit they still have a lot of time in Extra Time to make this up)
July 01, 2014, 05:59:40 PM
And finally 2mins in extra time and Belgium got what they deserved. Kudos ..! I hope it is indeed a decisive goal or USA still has some fight left in them.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
July 01, 2014, 05:54:04 PM
Belgium is looking very strong..! and created some good opportunities.., missed on few occasions and unlucky on few others ..! its just matter of time before Belgium takes the Lead.. I was Surprised to see USA with 52% Possession after first half.

Belgium misses a lot of their attempts, they should have hit at least once by now.

I hope they will score because i think the deserve a win.

They will lose from either Argentina or the Netherlands anyway, but at least they deserve to win from USA.
July 01, 2014, 05:53:31 PM
Belgium is looking very strong..! and created some good opportunities.., missed on few occasions and unlucky on few others ..! its just matter of time before Belgium takes the Lead.. I was Surprised to see USA with 52% Possession after first half.
Belgium is controlling all game 66% and too much attack and aggression but all in vain as USA defence is too good for them so we are going in extra time for this game
I don't think USA's defense should be given credit for keeping Belgium at Nil-Nil it was easily Penetrated by Belgium players many times  ..! Howard deserves all the appreciations..! and Yet USA came so near to win his match.. this miss was similar to missing a Penalty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Currently held as collateral by monbux
July 01, 2014, 05:51:22 PM
US can still steal this! Belgium had a lot of possession but US getting some breaks

There it was!!!!!

Extra time! USA missed a sitter at the last minute if only they were more clinical.
July 01, 2014, 05:50:35 PM
Belgium is controlling all game 66% and too much attack and aggression but all in vain as USA defence is too good for them so we are going in extra time for this game

They had so many chances I am not going to believe if this will go to 11 shots.
I doubt they will not be able to score in another 30 minutes if not in the 90 minutes. (still 6 left).
But we have same problem with Germany and Argentina and they were able to score in Extra time so they also can do this in extra time
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2014, 05:49:33 PM
US can still steal this! Belgium had a lot of possession but US getting some breaks

There it was!!!!!
July 01, 2014, 05:46:34 PM
Belgium deserve this they have been all over them but they just cant score and another game looks like its going to extra time.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
July 01, 2014, 05:44:03 PM

They had so many chances I am not going to believe if this will go to 11 shots.
I doubt they will not be able to score in another 30 minutes if not in the 90 minutes. (still 6 left).
July 01, 2014, 05:41:24 PM
July 01, 2014, 05:30:39 PM
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2014, 05:26:17 PM
Another first half draw $$$$$$

Don't fix something that ain't broken  Grin

To be quite honest this world cup has been pretty boring. nearly Every game has been a drawn until extra time.

The first two weeks were packed with goals. One of the most of any World Cup. Only in the round of 16 it's slowed down. Been watching the whole time?
July 01, 2014, 05:20:58 PM
Argentina looking stronger, but I reckon this one is going for penalties too.

Too many shootouts this time around.

So close to my prediction. Screw you, Angel di Maria!

The lineup of teams is now looking quite good. Can not pick any favourites now, even though my money is still on the Germans.
We have another bore draw USA Belgium both after 60 minutes without goal and its look like we have another extra time match Cheesy

Pace has started to pick up the last 5 minutes at least been one of the best games of the world cup....
July 01, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

The lineup of teams is now looking quite good. Can not pick any favourites now, even though my money is still on the Germans.
We have another bore draw USA Belgium both after 60 minutes without goal and its look like we have another extra time match Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
July 01, 2014, 05:10:53 PM

Pages:
Jump to: