Pages:
Author

Topic: Fillippone Forum space for Rent [Avatar+ Signature+ Personal Text + Website] - page 7. (Read 4594 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
I would like to rent your signature for a few days (until August 12th).

I'm offering terms whereby in your next signature campaign, you won't have to wear promotional personal text.  Grin

Quote from: Sig

I think this is a pretty good deal.  Tongue

My personal text was never to be rented.
Take this statement as a rule of thumb of every future campaign.

Having said so: rented!
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I would like to rent your signature for a few days (until August 12th).

I'm offering terms whereby in your next signature campaign, you won't have to wear promotional personal text.  Grin

Quote from: Sig

I think this is a pretty good deal.  Tongue
legendary
Whirlwind Campaign has ended for me. Thank you @Hhampuz for the flawless management.
The new campaign starts on Monday.
Available for brief stint in sig!

Lolz  Grin even this four (4) days to start your new campaign, you are still looking for four days Signature Campaign again, oh my man calm down. Well, I appreciate your effort on Whirlwind, you will do more on your new campaign. 🤝

It’s more for the lulz, actually.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
Whirlwind Campaign has ended for me. Thank you @Hhampuz for the flawless management.

Lolz  Grin even this four (4) days to start your new campaign, you are still looking for four days Signature Campaign again, oh my man calm down. Well, I appreciate your effort on Whirlwind, you will do more on your new campaign. 🤝
legendary
legendary
Fifteenth week paid. (Sorry for the uncharacteristic delay. Sad)
Thank you again, supreme leader, I have been worried not hearing for you, and I screamed FLÜGGÅӘNK∂€ČHIŒßØLʃÊN in terror when I became conscious again.
Glad to know the Supreme Leader is there, showing the way.

The Queen of Foxes guides us.
The Queen of Foxes teaches us.
The Queen of Foxes protects us.
In your light, we thrive.
In your mercy, we are sheltered.
In your wisdom, we are humbled.
We live only to serve.
Our lives (+wives, + holes) are yours.

legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Fifteenth week paid. (Sorry for the uncharacteristic delay. Sad)
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Here, a rare depiction of one of those 30 seconds

Loooool! fillippone, my friend, this can be also called "pure efficiency" Smiley

Of course this is an artistic render, as we all know Gazeta only deals with plastic bottles.

This is true. Yet I get the same effect from rubbing shaking a plastic bottle Smiley
legendary
Right fillipone, this is getting ridiculous. Every time this thread shows up on my watch list and I open it, I lose the next two hours of my day because... um... reasons.
Well, lucky you it takes two full hours for… reasons. As my reasons are usually way shorter!

I usually can offer to my reasons their best 30 seconds ever. Don't know how you guys manage to offer more time to your reasons O)

Here, a rare depiction of one of those 30 seconds:

Of course this is an artistic render, as we all know Gazeta only deals with plastic bottles.
legendary
Right fillipone, this is getting ridiculous. Every time this thread shows up on my watch list and I open it, I lose the next two hours of my day because... um... reasons.
Well, lucky you it takes two full hours for… reasons. As my reasons are usually way shorter!

I usually can offer to my reasons their best 30 seconds ever. Don't know how you guys manage to offer more time to your reasons O)

Now, now, it's not a competition. And if it were, it would be judged according to my reasons, so don't forget to take those into consideration. Wink

I think we need more light about the prerequisites necessary to deal with your reasons, thus we make sure we are able to do the job. Maybe some of us would need some practice if we got too rusty.
legendary
Now, now, it's not a competition. And if it were, it would be judged according to my reasons, so don't forget to take those into consideration. Wink
legendary

Glad to help!
If you want to intercede with our supreme leader to have an increased post frequency, I surely won’t interfere!
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
legendary
Fourteenth week paid.
Welcome back, supreme leader. Thank you once again for your flawless timing!

legendary
legendary
Don't worry, I am fine. Cloudflare was just being Cloudflare again. Angry
legendary
Even if there wasn’t any post, our supreme leader showed her magnanimity for the thirteenth time.

Thank you once again for your flawless slightly delayed timing!
Or maybe I am the one having problems with flux capacitors and I setting on a wrong time?

legendary
It seems that our queen decided to become invisible too in-between her time traveling and this new magic only brings more mystery around her   Roll Eyes

At same time I also take this opportunity to thank her for her flawless timing. Unlike fillippone, in my case the timing was perfect  Cheesy

legendary
Even if there wasn’t any post, our supreme leader showed her magnanimity once again.

"
legendary
Now that's a great picture of our Supreme Leader! I never knew fillippone has such amazing talents at photography, therefore I take my hat off in front of his skills!  Roll Eyes

And I also bow down in front of our queen and thank her again for her flawless timing!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Of course taking beautiful pictures is so much easier when the subject is such an astonishing marvel.

I am going to experiment with different style in the coming weeks (or payments).
Hope to please the supreme leader with that.
Pages:
Jump to: