Pages:
Author

Topic: Fillippone Forum space for Rent [Avatar+ Signature+ Personal Text + Website] - page 11. (Read 4576 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Just a reminder for those who might be interested in renting:

Rule #7 has been updated: (bolded is the newly inserted text)
7. Adding additional lines into your signatures is not allowed. Using an avatar and/or personal message that promotes a competitor is also not allowed.
<…>
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
[...] Maybe the club is full and he can't accept any more people but I think you should be part of it, and he pays very well.
If the one whom we will not name does not wear a branded avatar, this does not mean at all that he is not part of the club.  Wink
legendary
I don't know if you've ever talked to Foxpup about this.

Of course I didn’t.
Of course he knows I am looking for an avatar rent, but of course also I cannot DM him about this.
I guess it doesn’t work this way.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013
Should I lower my threshold?

I'll tell you what I think.

I don't know why you still advertise that you rent the signature, when you are in the CM campaign. It is extremely unlikely that someone will pay you more for your signature.

As for the avatar, personal text and putting the website in your profile, OK. I hope you are lucky, because even if you are the 4th most merited, I think you are the 1st in terms of merit earned in relation to the activity, and the extremely worked threads you create, which are constantly bumped because they keep being interesting over time, are ideal for someone who wants to advertise.

I don't know if you've ever talked to Foxpup about this. I'm surprised you're not in the merit cycling club. Maybe the club is full and he can't accept any more people but I think you should be part of it, and he pays very well.
legendary
Another Bump on this thread.
Updated some links and figures on the OP.

Should I lower my threshold?
legendary
Hello Everyone.

Something changed here in wonderful Fillippone Land.
I am now forced to rent my forum space.

Renting:
Avatar + Signature + Personal Text + Website (profile)

Who am I:

• You can read my History on the forum Here: Ranking up is possible! 2900 Merits earned in less than 12 months!My 11 Hints!
  • I am the 3th most merited user on the forum according to bpip.org
  • I have been awarded the merit source status (and depleting my monthly allowance)
  • I consistently hit top merit senders positions (a consequence of the above) according to Bitcointalk Merit Stats
  • I consistently post on different boards.
  • I got merits in 14 different boards.
  • On average, since my forum inception, I wrote 27 posts per week: considering I have been almost inactive for many months, lately, I have been consistently sustaining more than 50 posts per week.
  • According to @ddmrddmr merit dashboard I hold the first three places in the longes merit steaks on the forum.
  • Winner of the Pizza Making Contest and of the Bitcoin Feather Contest in the Bitcointalk.org community awards 2022

• You are renting my forum space, not my integrity and independence. My posting contents won't be affected by the renting deal.
  • I only advertise services that I like.
  • I reserve the right to reject offers I don't like.
  • If the service I'm advertising turns into a scam, I reserve the right to stop advertising it without returning the payment.
  • Payment must be fixed in Bitcoin.
  • I prefer to be paid upfront, but I'm flexible if you're trusted enough.
  • I am ok with using a well-known and reputable escrow. In this case, the fees are on you.

LOG:
Code:
Month     Type             Campaign     Rounds  Payoff    Status    
Feb 2020  SIG          Smartmixer.io    1       USD 30    Resigned    
Feb 2020  SIG+ AVATAR  Blender.io       1       USD 45    Resigned    
Mar 2020  SIG          Fortunejack.com  10      Private   Resigned  
May 2020  SIG          Chipmixer        Many    Std       Ended  
May 2022  AVATAR       Cloudbet         17      Std       Resigned
Nov 2022  AVATAR       Betnomi          20      Std       Ended
Mar 2023  SIG          Sinbad.io        2       Std       Resigned
Apr 2023  SIG          Whirlwind        19      Private   Resigned
Apr 2023  AVATAR       Merit Cycle Club -       Std       Enrolled