Pages:
Author

Topic: Fillippone Forum space for Rent [Avatar+ Signature+ Personal Text + Website] - page 10. (Read 4594 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I prepared another plastic bottle of wine for this celebration, as I know fillippone loves it  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
Second week paid.

Payment well received!
Thank you!
Sorry for the delay. I was unconscious at the time!

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 2013

Hey man, congratulations indeed. I think you deserved it as I pointed out in a previous post in this thread:

I don't know if you've ever talked to Foxpup about this. I'm surprised you're not in the merit cycling club.

And Foxpup is to be commended because he is donating that money selflessly to the highest quality posters.
legendary
Activity: 4326
Merit: 3041
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246

Congratulations my friend from another country. I will like to join the Cycling Club one day...
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Congratulations Sir

Your legacy here speaks of great volume. I am not surprise you got such a good deal on renting out your avatar space. Keep the good works on Sir. Learning from you here is what I real eager to do. Would you mind if i become your student?
Activity: 510
Merit: 3981
Foxpup has good taste. Congratulations, fillippone! Smiley

Was there a secret induction ceremony? Maybe a gift bag with your membership card, a copy of "A History of Orgies" and a list of improbable safewords?
Activity: 490
Merit: 151
Firstly I will congrate you for the foxpup avatar, because I checked across members of forum using the avatar it's rall that not everyone uses the avatar,  I want to know while many other users is not using foxpup avatar, I believe that it will be special avatar for a particular group that knows the value
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

Dear fillippone, welcome to
foxhole felchers

gang  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

If you reach this point, everything is possible. But becoming a true foxhole felcher is harder than reaching Everest Smiley

So congrats for climbing the Everest as well!

You are in good company though.

While Maestro75 should feel more than honored for such company, I also recommend you to make sure you explain things very well to Maestro75, as he seems to not get them straight Smiley For example, you can use o_e_l_e_o's wisdom:

In case it is somehow not obvious enough that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented by virtue of it already being rented, consider this post public notice that my already rented avatar is not available to be rented.

I do not think such an insignificant announcement regarding my already rented avatar not being available to be rented (because, if you remember from the beginning of this post, it is already rented) warrants its own thread.

Maestro75 may still be confused so please help him con-fuse things  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 5634
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲

Congratulations on your new avatar, you have joined a very select group of members with that privilege. I'm not sure if it's a typo or something else, but I think you're missing one letter Foxup -> Foxpup Wink
Activity: 1890
Merit: 328

I was fumbling with the trust setting after reading so much about it and wanted to test how it works. I tried a few names but left it. Did not remember I left it without returning it to default setting. Sorry about it. I feel bad it happened because I never planned that. Am adjusting it now. There is even another valuable member I left there. What a blunder.
legendary

I knew this would happen, only it took a longer time. You are a valuable member of this forum. Congratulations.

Pretty surprised here, but I can for sure be a valuable member of the forum, yet also having a judgment not to be trusted.

You are in good company though.

Activity: 1890
Merit: 328

I knew this would happen, only it took a longer time. You are a valuable member of this forum. Congratulations.
legendary
legendary
Betnomi campaign is now suspended.

Thank you very much for Betnomi and @icopress for the good campaign.

AVATAR is now back available for rent.
I will consider only service not competing with signature sponsor.

OP updated accordingly.
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 4042
I think I heard that a forum user named dimon needed someone like a fillippone to advertise his crypto company
but I'm not sure I understood correctly, I'll send him the link of this thread

ahaha joke

i hope good luck for you Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
Bumping this Thread.
Looking for good campaign for Signature and Avatar, if deal is good enough.

Wishing you luck in your finding soon. You are one of the people I look up to in this forum. Highly commendable by many
legendary
Bumping this Thread.
Looking for good campaign for Signature and Avatar, if deal is good enough.

legendary
Cloudbet campaign is now paused.

AVATAR is now back available for rent.

Thank you very much for CloudBet and @icopress for the good campaign.

OP updated accordingly.
Pages:
Jump to: