Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally I am Victim Now! Myetherwallet got Hacked - page 13. (Read 2493 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Sorry for your loss. Unfortunately we're hearing similar stories, better be always careful about links, emails, extension and others.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
That really sounds terrible and i understand how you feel right now. What device are you using? Do you remember copy pasting your private keys to your device? There might be a chance that a hacker already put a malware on your device which able to read your clipboard details.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
No police station in crypto that can manage your issue. That's the problem once you've got hacked your money won't be back. Once lose you will lose forever. That's what I think about this matter. Maybe next time don't give your e-mail to somebody if your wallet is base in your email. Much better also if you don't trust anyone regarding your wallet key. If it is okey for you don't let your computer use by anyone but make it just yours alone.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry
You made a silly mistake, despite the fact that you are constantly warned not to trust third-party links, and also use the MetaMask application to enter the MyEtherWallet wallet. I can only sympathize with you and wish to be more careful and to check any information that requires you to take important actions!
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I'm very sorry for loss bro, However, we should pay heed to security when it comes to technology-related issues. We pay attention to our data security. The rise of cyber threat is heartbreaking and it is causing a lot of harm. Most of these attacks are done through phishing. We should all be on the lookout.
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
It is heartbreaking to loss such a huge amount from myetherwallet hack, as a crypto investor what i use to keep my fund save is using hardware wallet, haredware wallets are secure and safe it is not a wallet that private key can be exposed.
Activity: 476
I really sorry for your loss, I hope crypto will give you a chance to recover your losses and multiply your deposit in times. Good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
SO sorry for your loss. Such cases funds are hardly recoverable. I will suggest you find out how the hack happened and take necessary precautions so it won't happen again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry

I am very sorry for your lost. Use a very secure password next time. my account also was hack because I use lame password. Reformat your pc if possible maybe malware are installed in your pc. don't use any other pc than yours.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

I'm so sorry to hear that bro. but my pardon , can you tell us which wallet are you using for ? because on your explanation above you are not give an overview are you using MEW or Exchange wallet ?.  for safety and security reason. please don't save your coin on exchange wallet because that's unsecure, then if you are using MEW, keep your private key In the safest place. and more safety if u store it on TREZOR or NANO LEDGER.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I know the feeling,im a victim too.My etherwallet were  hacked too last month.All my hard earned token gone.I feel very bad that I cant hide how sad am I to what happened.all my crypto friends help me transfer my token tto other wallet,but they say its already a bot eevrtime we sent eth to my wallet as gas the eth we sent will automatically  tranferred to another eth wallet.now im extra careful I dont easily click.link,I read and ask opinion for every email I received if its legit or a pishing link.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Ohh mate, I'm sorry for your loss money. I use hardware wallet to avoid such situations and I always feel safe. I hope you can regain what you lost again
Activity: 252
I wish you not to give up and find the strength to come back and earn even more. You only lost the first round.
Activity: 448
Merit: 101
this is nonsense, when you create a wallet, you do not give your mail, and of course there is not your password in the mail, it's hard to tell how you were hacked, maybe it was a computer virus
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
How can someone hack myether wallet with your email?Huh I don't understand what you're saying.  Because my ether doesn't require any gmail.
If you store the private key of MEW account in your emails then hackers can get access to it whenever they successfully hack an account. That is why it is better to print out MEW on paper.
Also, avoid using public computers for personal use.
you may get a phishing email, where the hacker sends fake warning emails from Google or exchanges containing links to change passwords or private key on fake websites made similarly to google or exchanges. so any activity that occurs on the fake website has been recorded by hackers.
Merit: 10

Its also possible that you have entered a phishing site, I was a victim of this too and now Im racing with this hacker in transferring my newly distributed bounty tokens into my new ether wallet. Just be very careful next time mate and dont lose hope, you'll gain it again.
Activity: 532
Merit: 106

That's clear Phising. And the possible victim you have is an email saying that your password has been changed. Because the MEW password is not changed. You may have placed your privatekey on the Phishing Site and that's why it was stolen as your private key.

So we should be careful because many hackers are now active.
My only advice is to use the Json file or metamask.
Activity: 448

This is so bad and i feel very sad as i know what it means for one to have all his savings taken away. It is overwhelming and suffocating. However, this is why security is a must in the crypto space. I had to move some of my funds to a hard wallet just to make sure that it is safe. So sorry for the loss but i believe you will recover
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

What wallet are you using? a wallet that uses privatkey should not have the feature to change the pass, even if you use a wallet like an exchanger instead of after a password change we are not allowed to withdraw our funds for 24 hours. From what I know about your brief explanation it is possible that the email you received is fake that will direct you to the fake wallet website do you use.
Pages:
Jump to: