Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally I am Victim Now! Myetherwallet got Hacked - page 8. (Read 2493 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
SOmetimes we are too careless that we almost dont notice so later you have to make sure and double check first before you open or key in your private key in some site because there are so many hackers today and usualy use a phishing site’s.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry

I thinks,those who sending you email  are not real from google website,those are the phishing website thats acts from the google are the fake one's,thats why in my own idea i distribute my different crypto coins to different  MEW wallet,so that when there's someone,who interest hacked my wallet only one  kinds of altcoins they can get,because as of now i cannot afford to buy a ledger nano or trezor edge,and mostly i must aware now,those phising  site's,who want to hacked our asset.
Activity: 640
I don't know how it's possible to hack MyEtherWallet by using your e-mail. In any case, it's better to make your e-mail security settings more strong via SMS or calls, not simply passwords.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry
After this lesson you should buy Ledger Nano S to secure your property better. I always advise people to use this wallet because this is one of the best wallets and no one can attack and it can connect directly to MEW. In your case, I have met so many and I advise you to listen to the advice of others
Activity: 588
It's very sad to hear this. But how did it happen? Maybe you were transferred to a fake site? I very often said that it's best to use the local version of MEW, which you can tell from their GitHub, do it and you will avoid unnecessary checking.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Oh..  That's very disappointing situation.. You know sometimes i think if keeping your money too long is really a good idea...  Because today lots of hackers and scammers are just waiting for us...  It is not so much advisable that we will keep our money or we will hold our token for too long... Our wallet is not really secure today so as much as possible if you can sell your token immediately is much better than holding it...
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Most likely you have kept your secret key either in the mail or in the cloud from the mail. After the hacker had access to your mail, he stole your private key or backup from your wallet.
Activity: 41
Oh Damn! It is really something very bad and should not have happened.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The most safiest way to hold your crypto is use hardware wallets such as ledger nano, trezor, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
It's very sad that I heard it, I hope you keep trying to be the best.
You must create your strong Email password and do not save private keys in online software.

You can save it in an offline place, such as hard drive and flashdisk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I know how it feels because i am also a victim of hacking. That is why i am now very careful when using Myetherwallet. If i were you i would use metamask as this is very safe from hackers.

In my own opinion, the only reason for you to get hacked is through phishing sites which is prone when joining airdrop's but aside from that, myetherwallet is still safe and it was better to use more than any other wallets.
Activity: 74
There is no point of hacking things here, one can just let this place be safe at least.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
That's so heartbreaking to read. I'm sorry that your account got hacked and that you lost your money, I wished there was a way you go recover it, but I doubt that. sorry about your loss.
Activity: 68
This is really a very bad experience. Sorry for your loss bro. I wish we know the details of how it truly happened so as to serve as lesson to the rest of us. But meanwhile, never save your private keys or json file on an internet accessible device.
Activity: 496
Merit: 256
no back up, its worst feeling, but try move one and will be easyer
Activity: 32
I am sorry to hear this new. Hope you can recovery soon.
Activity: 56
I'm sorry, because at the same time I was stolen by about 13 ETH and I understand what feelings you are experiencing. The main thing is not to despair and to continue to work, for us this is a new experience and I think each of us has learned some lesson, try to protect your wallets and be more attentive, and you will definitely get bonuses.
If you want to protect yourself from such kind of situation then you need to be too much careful about your wallet. I think that we should choose such wallet for keeping bitcoin or for other altcoin, which have maximum security and where we are sure about that the hackers will not hack their wallets so easily.
Activity: 127
Nothing can be done. Next time be more careful and place two-factor authorization everywhere. Or store all your crypto currency in a cold purse.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sorry man. Shits like this happen around here. While we're up chasing those crypto gains, we should be also concerned about how a tight security in place to safeguard our holdings. For MEW, Maybe you filled an airdrop phishing sites or you probably logged in mew via a phlished site. Better still , your email was hacked through your recovery mail. So there are a a couple of ways to get hacked. You just need to tie the lose ends. Wake up call to anyone still not taking security very seriously.
Activity: 112
I'm sorry to hear it, I know it's very painful. You must be saddened by this loss. I do not think that mew will be hacked using your email account. it seems the thieves start looking for various ways to hack our wallet. they are more ingenious.
Pages:
Jump to: