Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally I am Victim Now! Myetherwallet got Hacked - page 18. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It's the reason why number of person whom buy hardware wallet like Trezor or ledger nano is increasing really quickly Smiley. You should buy it to keep your crypto safe Smiley. Beside don't use VPN cause it's the most popular way for hacker to hack your wallet Smiley. You also should avoid using decentralized exchange which require you to enter your wallet Private key like ETD, Forkdelta or IDEX, if you wanna use, you should create a new wallet and send token to.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
That is a horrible situation to be in, if you could help us out and give a bit more detail on what happened.  Was it a phishing email you clicked on to change your password and they gained access to your account that way?  were your keys stored in your google account.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very sorry to hear you are hacked

It would indeed be very helpfull if you could describe every step and detail, so that others can learn from this.

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't even tell you how much it hurts. The only step I took to secure my funds was to buy a hardware wallet and use several wallets, as it is very dangerous to keep everything on one. And still there is a wallet on which I have most of my money and I am very afraid. MEW needs to make more safe wallet!!!
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
It feels so bad. But can you tell us in detail what you think you did. I mean in detail so that the rest of the community can learn and i really hope that you get some good rewards. I got scammed around 2 years back and lost around 25k USD .  but i am hopeful that i'll recover in the crypto world.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: