Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally I am Victim Now! Myetherwallet got Hacked - page 4. (Read 2493 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Whoa. this is always so painful to read. I'm genuinely sorry that you or anyone else got their account hacked, I really wish that there was something that could be done, but I doubt that there is any You should get a hardware wallet. I think that it will not be so easy for these hackers to get into that, and be careful with what you do with your important informations.
Activity: 30
i'm very sorry about your loss, but don't give up, just be sure to next time be more cautios!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
Have you stored your private key in your email? If you did it, it was really bad because it was stolen from your email. You should be more secure, save it in a safe place on the computer. However, I am also condolences and hope you will make a lot of money in the future
Activity: 24
im sorry that happened to you. How they got access to your mail address tho? can you give us a little bit more detail?
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I don't know how I Explain my feelings. I Just lost all of my savings money. I was holding since January, I have been Holding to make again a good amount of Money. But at the end, my holding's output is, I lost everything because of my ETH wallet got hack! Almost 5K USD Stolen. All of my hard working money. I Don't know how can hacker hacked my wallet. Because I Kept very secure my private key, My friends are telling that hacker hacked my wallet by my email address. But how can someone hack only by an email address?

I Got a security alert from Google that someone has your password after then I changed my password immediately. Then after some time, I was checking my wallet to check new Coin. And then I Shocked! I Just want to give up, can't think what should I do  Cry

You're lucky to be warned but why did you not just transfer your coin instead of changing your password ? No online wallet is safe. It really hurts man. I hope it will be a lesson not just for you but also to everybody so none of us will did the same mistake. Do not put all your money in just one wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
https://paynote.eu
I do not understand how wallet was hacked by mail. Did you keep the private key in the mail? I think it's fishing, now there are many cases of hacking a purse, some say that before hacked into a purse comes 0.05 ETH.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Buddy, sympathize with you, when hackers follow you, you need to be careful. Otherwise, the money you earned hard will be stolen. Sometimes you click on a link or browse other unknown pages. Steal your information. So you need to be careful. Protect your property.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
I think this should be serve as a lesson that we should not trust all investment or electronic wallet easily
because there are some few of these are weak interms of its securities for your investment.

Nothing can be trusted when it comes to electronic money and electronic wallets. Any electronics can be hacked. More recently, there has been a hack of a number of addresses using MEW, it is still not clear how this happened.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
This is sad information, condolences, but I think you need to continue to conquer the world of crypto!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Indeed, a bummer to hear that scammers have managed to get access to your wallet and get away with your funds. This is one of the many reminders to other people that if you are holding a hefty amount of money in crypto, dont hesitate to purchase a hard-wallet or you could be the next victim.
Activity: 224
I do not want to be in your place, buddy. present your feelings now. After such cases most people do not want to communicate with the world of crypto-currency, but we learn from mistakes and we must move on
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
It's a pity of course, hold on to luck someday come. I also broke the post last year and then changed all the passwords of exchanges in which I was registered. On this hack I lost about 10 coins, although they almost did not stand on yet it was sad. Yes, I admit that I made a mistake and did not include 2fa authentication. Sometimes it is better to go with a metamask, as sometimes it stitches from phishing sites. In the end, you need to be very careful and sometimes include an antivirus.
Activity: 168
It hurts to actually lose your money.For such purposes, you need to keep a separate computer with all wallets.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am sorry for that and hopefully it will not happen again in the future, I want it to be for you or for me.

Maybe your e-mail must change the password using the word "symbol" and use Google Authy to open the e-mail.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Sorry for the incident. It could happen to anyone however, I have never been a fan of MEW. Once I discovered it flaws, I moved my assets out and have never looked back. Wallets such as enjin, trust wallet, eidoo and Imtoken are better wallets in my humble opinion. You should consider some of those. 
Activity: 210
I'm really really sorry! I don't even know how to survive such a situation just pokes the way and kills with the root all motivation for further work. I wish you to find the strength to get back on your feet again!

For the past few days, many wallets have been robbed, scammers carefully planned their actions sometime in the past, and now they have already on their wallet 200.000$ of coinage stolen and purging purses are still going on! Be carefull! Take measures to protect your money.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Sorry to hear that mate. Don't let it destroy your motivation. Crypto offers new chances. However, next time I would kindly like to suggest you to buy a Hardware Wallet. Nowadays it's very risky to use Private Key when logging into your wallets. There are many ways the hackers can get your private keys such as DNS Phishing. Using hardware wallets is safer though not 100 percent safe.
Activity: 196
it's just a nightmare and a terrible situation, I am very sorry for you and the most insulting that now you will not return and will not find anything. The amount is large and of course it is very painful. Sympathize...
Activity: 214
It's a terrible situation happens into your coins maybe you have mistaken already and making account in phishing site that is why it easily got hacked your wallet address. Better to transfer your coins in metamask or else store in ledger which is safe to used in storing all your accounts and coins.
Activity: 196
That's so sad! Poor you! I hear my stories about hackers. My ether wallet is the common wallet. It can be hacked easily. Now i use metamask when i need my wallet. Sometimes i use the block-chain wallet. It support ECR-20 tokens and look harder to be hacked.
Pages:
Jump to: