Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 18. (Read 13197 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 107
Hi I heard there were open spots available; so I made some arrangements on my profile.

There was no info about that I have to apply (anyway I didn't see any) the only info I could find was that the Campaign will close if there was no more spots.

However I hang around for a while and I will HODL my BTX for long. It was a thrill to tune up the profile anyway thanks for that challenge. Keep in touch if you need me. Smiley

Peace

You keep checking the first post. He updates that as spots open up.

Thx I find it now; 0 spots available Smiley

Peace
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hi I heard there were open spots available; so I made some arrangements on my profile.

There was no info about that I have to apply (anyway I didn't see any) the only info I could find was that the Campaign will close if there was no more spots.

However I hang around for a while and I will HODL my BTX for long. It was a thrill to tune up the profile anyway thanks for that challenge. Keep in touch if you need me. Smiley

Peace

You keep checking the first post. He updates that as spots open up.
Activity: 237
Merit: 107

Peace
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
The first in line!  Wink

Bitcointalk username & UID: canibalgb 1162660
Current number of Posts: 228
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BPDvZN5ucaUbbjCsF8pmWJ4TpzrTKFLde
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature only

Thanks Sir !!

There is no line. You have to wait for him to announce open spots then apply.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
The first in line!  Wink

Bitcointalk username & UID: canibalgb 1162660
Current number of Posts: 228
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BPDvZN5ucaUbbjCsF8pmWJ4TpzrTKFLde

Thanks Sir !!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I'll move all of you up to the appropriate rank in the spreadsheet if you rank up during a payment period, no need to worry Smiley.

Hello Sir. Is there a queue to sign up for a new place in the subscription?
I would like to apply. Thank you.

Hello,

I am not holding a queue.. When I announce an open spot it is a first come first served basis.

All right, thank you Sir.
I'll keep an eye!

The next payment period ends on Sunday and then we'll know if anyone has been removed for not complying with the rules or if they have been inactive Smiley.

This sounds like someone hyping the next episode of a thriller or crime show. I can't wait to find out.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
I'll move all of you up to the appropriate rank in the spreadsheet if you rank up during a payment period, no need to worry Smiley.

Hello,

I am not holding a queue.. When I announce an open spot it is a first come first served basis.

I'll keep an eye!

The next payment period ends on Sunday and then we'll know if anyone has been removed for not complying with the rules or if they have been inactive Smiley.
Beam me up!

Hello,

I'll keep an eye!
legendary
Meh.

Hello,

Beam me up!

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
I became senior , can you move me up?
Thanks in advance.

You will be moved up next week as there are not that many days left for this payment period.

Thanks for letting me know Smiley
That is ok , thank you.
legendary
Meh.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
Wow, I am Hero Member now! Please, move me to the next cell!
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Thanks in advance.

You will be moved up next week as there are not that many days left for this payment period.

Hello, I just moved to full member. Can you also change me the next period pls? I will of course add the avatar and colored signature to promote BTX better Smiley

Thanks
legendary
Meh.
Thanks in advance.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io
Bitcointalk username & UID: }{uNdd  &  1092429
Current number of Posts: 206
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1DYqwBhZMoVrBizua45fU8jKCjXtFEjTeE
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

i thought got spot left , if got spot i will try again , thx
Activity: 501
Merit: 252

At least ANN speaking about 3 spots for members and 1 for full members. So i gave it a try.

Sometimes ANN post not got updated , OP is maintaining 2-3 signature campaign. This can be pardon as his job is really hectic and its not easy to manage that much accounts and watch everyone's activity.

Really tough job  Sad
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
I would like to apply

Bitcointalk username & UID: More.Hash 1270838
Current number of Posts: 66 excluding this one
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 11Ga8KjxsoUPRgptqG6dH2ZWyi6X6vDHC

Is there really again space??? ? In that case I would like apply too  Cheesy kind of using BTX as avatar since one month with no bounty Cheesy

At least ANN speaking about 3 spots for members and 1 for full members. So i gave it a try.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I would like to apply

Bitcointalk username & UID: More.Hash 1270838
Current number of Posts: 66 excluding this one
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 11Ga8KjxsoUPRgptqG6dH2ZWyi6X6vDHC

Is there really again space??? ? In that case I would like apply too  Cheesy kind of using BTX as avatar since one month with no bounty Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: