Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 22. (Read 13197 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 526
Why you change payout from bitcore to usd ?? What it mean?

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Exactly this, IMO it's a more fair way to go about it.. I've managed campaigns where I've paid out the altcoin and one week it plummets and people get upset. Thank you for clearing it up Elder III Smiley.

As for spots, we are still full.. Please check in after the next payment period (Monday) to see if there are any available spots. I can't just up and increase the amount but I do take notice of the interest!

Hello!

It seems like a few Sr. Members have been ranked up recently, and there will be a few more in the next couple of weeks, me included. But there are only 8 slots for Hero members and 16 for Sr. members. So is it possible to increase the number of slots available to Hero members? Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Exactly this, IMO it's a more fair way to go about it.. I've managed campaigns where I've paid out the altcoin and one week it plummets and people get upset. Thank you for clearing it up Elder III Smiley.

As for spots, we are still full.. Please check in after the next payment period (Monday) to see if there are any available spots. I can't just up and increase the amount but I do take notice of the interest!
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
All spots fill or any chance for us Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Hi. Any slots open now? I still have the signature and avatar on.

Looks like I need to move on Sad. Thanks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Love to get in but no spot yet again. Man you should increase the limit for atleast Full member and above.
legendary
Meh.
I just turned legendary  Cool

Can you please update my status when the next payment period start?

Thank yoj

Will do Smiley, congrats on reaching Legendary!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205
I just turned legendary  Cool

Can you please update my status when the next payment period start?

Thank yoj
Hi. Any slots open now? I still have the signature and avatar on.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
I am now Hero Member kindly update my status.

Thank you

Your status will be updated after the next payment period as you ranked up 7 days in to the current period. Thank you.

Ok thank you. Smiley
legendary
Meh.

Thank you

Your status will be updated after the next payment period as you ranked up 7 days in to the current period. Thank you.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

Thank you
legendary
Meh.

So tomorrow we have to upgrade our signature line with a new display? 

Why? :O

I remember seeing someone post that about a week ago. 

Ah, you mean the Personal text under ones Avatar? If so, yes.. it is however not necessary to wear it Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

I remember seeing someone post that about a week ago. 
legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
hey, just to understand it correctöy at the moment there are not free spots avaibale to join the signature campaign ? Will you increase the solts in the future ?
greetings

Me too, I would like to know if there are any free spots?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey, just to understand it correctöy at the moment there are not free spots avaibale to join the signature campaign ? Will you increase the solts in the future ?
greetings

~snip

I understand the stress of responding to those 100s of PMs, however I have been wearing this signature without expecting anything in return from past two weeks and you could have considered it as an exception since I was assuming that I am the first in the waiting list anyway.

Also, first come first serve doesn't work nicely since its impossible to keep up with this thread 24 x 7. (Please don't get me wrong, I am not trying to justify anything just giving my honest opinion). The last single position got opened at my midnight and I could not grab on to it. Hope you understand.

On a side note, I have prepared some articles for Bitcore as well and wanted to know if there is any bounty for articles?

I get that, and I can only offer you my apologies, it is impossible to be fair towards everyone but I'm trying. Will let you know if anything changes or if we decide to open up more spots!

As for the Articles you should reach out to Kryptowerk about that, or post in the main thread. This bounty is only for signatures & avatars Smiley.

No problem. Its all good.
Pages:
Jump to: