Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 21. (Read 13197 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 266
The day is still young and the payments will be sent out today, hopefully within the next few hours.

Regarding the change from pure BTX to a $ value of BTX. It works both ways.. I've been a manager for a few other coins too and when they have been doing bad (it happens, a lot) people usually come to me complaining about the lower rate they are getting in $ terms.. When the coins has been doing good not a single person has come to me telling me that perhaps we should lower the payment.

Besides, I am managing this campaign and that does not mean that I get to make executive decisions. I do stand behind this one though and I feel it is something more campaigns should do. The reality is that we are paying for advertising and there are always budgets in place and it gets a lot easier doing it in a set amount rather than a fluctuating one.

The easiest would have been to just have it the way it was at first imo.
Now you do have a fluctuating $ ammount as you said, that you have to recalculate for 5 different member classes every 2 weeks. While everything was a nice set ammount at first Smiley
And I would have thought the budget for marketing was allocated in btx and not $.

Like I said, no real biggie for me. And finally it’s up to the devs.
Just a little concerned about the incentives in place, for the promoters do to a proper job.
I mean as it stands now, you get payed more in btx, if you do a lousy job at promoting.
And get payed less in btx, if you do a good job.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.
The day is still young and the payments will be sent out today, hopefully within the next few hours.

Regarding the change from pure BTX to a $ value of BTX. It works both ways.. I've been a manager for a few other coins too and when they have been doing bad (it happens, a lot) people usually come to me complaining about the lower rate they are getting in $ terms.. When the coins has been doing good not a single person has come to me telling me that perhaps we should lower the payment.

Besides, I am managing this campaign and that does not mean that I get to make executive decisions. I do stand behind this one though and I feel it is something more campaigns should do. The reality is that we are paying for advertising and there are always budgets in place and it gets a lot easier doing it in a set amount rather than a fluctuating one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Normally it needs to be distributed today  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
hello, I'm one of Bitcore's signature participants, when are you going to distribute the second stage of this token to the participants, what is today? please respond to this. thank you
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
i can get the rewards in the next monday right?  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 103

Any supporter/promoter who needs more protection than the payment, tech and airdrop. Should probably not be in crypto to begin with. Or a supporter/promoter for that matter.
They are also protecting the true supporters, from to much future profits for being a believer, promoter and early adopter.

It’s up to the project managers in the end of course. Just sharing my POV.

Protection?  Nah, man, just greed.  Can I get MOAR corns for my “promotional” services?   Grin

Any true supporter would more than love to get/hold more btx right now tbh. Every 1btx looks very special in my wallet. Plus my Bitcore shirt just arrived from @brunozisterer (https://imgur.com/fQRfW4Y) so it's a special moment right now.

Gimme gimme gimmme.
I want one too dammit.
Tongue

That is an awesome shirt man, is there any way how to get one?

Also I agree that reward for promotion should be a fixed amount of BTX. That is the same reason I mine BTX - maybe there are sometimes more rewarding coins in $ value, but I believe those BTX I mine now can have much higher value in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Still waiting for opening for hero member.

Any supporter/promoter who needs more protection than the payment, tech and airdrop. Should probably not be in crypto to begin with. Or a supporter/promoter for that matter.
They are also protecting the true supporters, from to much future profits for being a believer, promoter and early adopter.

Protection?  Nah, man, just greed.  Can I get MOAR corns for my “promotional” services?   Grin

Any true supporter would more than love to get/hold more btx right now tbh. Every 1btx looks very special in my wallet. Plus my Bitcore shirt just arrived from @brunozisterer (https://imgur.com/fQRfW4Y) so it's a special moment right now.

Gimme gimme gimmme.
I want one too dammit.
Tongue
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

People shouldn’t have to sit and hope that the btx price tanks, in order for them to get payed more for their promotion effort of btx. Seems counterintuitive to me.
Or feel bad when btx price goes up, because they are getting payed less for their promotion effort of btx.
Seems counterintuitive to me.

Most people who are invested in btx, me included, don’t care what the $ price is today.

My 2 sats.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Why you change payout from bitcore to usd ?? What it mean?

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

That's not necessarily so. Just like with many other signature campaigns there is no problem in changing rates if the price surges, so it is in fact open to interpretation, not necessarily a "period" assertion or something to that tune.

Is it possible to change campaign terms to weekly or increase payment via the max number of posts counted? More posts, more public awareness.

Maybe have it the way it was the first 2 weeks, and add a minimum dollar ammount, if the btx price drops. That way the holders can get rewarded for supporting btx, and the dumpers get their minimum $ amount in case of a price drop. Or let people specify one time, how they want to get payed. A set amount of btx or according to a set $ value.
I mean I believe most people here are supporting btx in this signature campaign and not $. So the payment should be payed and valued in btx, and not $.

Anybody who’s doing a signature campaign and wants his payment to be valued in $, and needs to cash out his payment immediately, doesn’t believe in the project long term in the first place IMHO.

Not that big of a deal for me, in the grand scheme of things.
But that’s the way I see it.

My 2 sats.

Well, it's nice to get the payment in btx but fixing the payment in $$ kind of try to protect supporter in the event that btx price reduce(which is most unlikely though). Anyways, it's I feel happy wearing the sig more than any other project I have supported. 

Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

That's not necessarily so. Just like with many other signature campaigns there is no problem in changing rates if the price surges, so it is in fact open to interpretation, not necessarily a "period" assertion or something to that tune.

Is it possible to change campaign terms to weekly or increase payment via the max number of posts counted? More posts, more public awareness.

Maybe have it the way it was the first 2 weeks, and add a minimum dollar ammount, if the btx price drops. That way the holders can get rewarded for supporting btx, and the dumpers get their minimum $ amount in case of a price drop. Or let people specify one time, how they want to get payed. A set amount of btx or according to a set $ value.
I mean I believe most people here are supporting btx in this signature campaign and not $. So the payment should be payed and valued in btx, and not $.

Anybody who’s doing a signature campaign and wants his payment to be valued in $, and needs to cash out his payment immediately, doesn’t believe in the project long term in the first place IMHO.

My 2 sats.

Well, it's nice to get the payment in btx but fixing the payment in $$ kind of try to protect supporter in the event that btx price reduce(which is most unlikely though). Anyways, it's I feel happy wearing the sig more than any other project I have supported. 

My 2 sats.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.

Activity: 580
Merit: 253
Atheios.org
I'd like to take part in your bounty if any slots become available, thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

It just means that we will be paid the amount of BTX that is equal to that amount of USD at the time of the payment.  We still get BTX, it's just set to a fixed $$$ amount each time; so some weeks we may get more or less BTX but always the same USD amount.

Actually, the only reason to do that is if you’re expecting a big increase in the price of BTX.  Period.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I would like to apply as hero member. I see that one hero became legendary, so if there's one free spot, I'd like to reserve it. Thanks

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

Exactly this, IMO it's a more fair way to go about it.. I've managed campaigns where I've paid out the altcoin and one week it plummets and people get upset. Thank you for clearing it up Elder III Smiley.

As for spots, we are still full.. Please check in after the next payment period (Monday) to see if there are any available spots. I can't just up and increase the amount but I do take notice of the interest!

Hello!

It seems like a few Sr. Members have been ranked up recently, and there will be a few more in the next couple of weeks, me included. But there are only 8 slots for Hero members and 16 for Sr. members. So is it possible to increase the number of slots available to Hero members? Thank you!

If someone ranks up I'll remove the spot from that rank and move it to the higher rank, so no need to worry about it Smiley.

Thanks a lot. That's probably the best solution!
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Exactly this, IMO it's a more fair way to go about it.. I've managed campaigns where I've paid out the altcoin and one week it plummets and people get upset. Thank you for clearing it up Elder III Smiley.

As for spots, we are still full.. Please check in after the next payment period (Monday) to see if there are any available spots. I can't just up and increase the amount but I do take notice of the interest!

Hello!

It seems like a few Sr. Members have been ranked up recently, and there will be a few more in the next couple of weeks, me included. But there are only 8 slots for Hero members and 16 for Sr. members. So is it possible to increase the number of slots available to Hero members? Thank you!

If someone ranks up I'll remove the spot from that rank and move it to the higher rank, so no need to worry about it Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: