Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIND] FindYou Coin - Faucet Distribution - page 11. (Read 76542 times)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100
December 08, 2014, 04:10:30 AM
Why did CEX add it if Dev run off?  Grin

Who knows!

And for that matter how do we know certain individuals have found the Dev and disposed of him for this coin?Huh

Kidding, Just Kidding!!!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 08, 2014, 03:12:08 AM
Why did CEX add it if Dev run off?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2014, 03:03:26 AM
Why the hell would anyone put this much work into something to just up and walk away from a week in?!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 08, 2014, 12:38:12 AM
Let's raise a bounty to FIND the dev of FIND :v
Activity: 101
December 07, 2014, 11:00:37 PM
Faucet broken.  Well guess it really IS time to dump this shit.

3 sats now.  Get out while you can.  I'll check back every now and then, but man, sorry about the luck of anyone who threw BTC at this  Cheesy

I guess it's one of the easiest ways to earn some money, right?

Find the coin, spread the FUD about it, then ddos the faucet (hosted on shared hosting, i guess - you can find it's link in sourcecode), spread even more FUD and panic, screaming "dump it for 3 sat while you can!!!", buy for 3 for yourself, than stop the ddos and see prices returns to 10-15, than sell it.

If FIND is doomed, as they say - who's still buying it on exchanges? There's 46M coins buying orders on c-cex and coinswap - a little too much for "coin is dead, dump this shit" situation.

Just calm-down, bro and sis ... take a deep breath ... and release ...

And also ... coin-swap buy order is about 50 million findyoucoin for 1 and 2 sats ...

Is somebody tries to corner the market?  Huh

Hmmm ... Don't you have no shame ... "No Badge of Honor for You ... "  ...   Sad

I still HODL ... as of right now ...

peace ...

Activity: 61
December 07, 2014, 10:37:55 PM
Do you guys FIND the dev of FIND??? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
December 07, 2014, 09:59:41 PM

Is you using TranslateGoogle?

Some times, because I have bad English, and almost always I sorry about it, when I say something but it sound strange and not good for the other and different from my minds Smiley
Why mindrust ? What's wrong in my posts ?

Your optimism  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
December 07, 2014, 09:54:40 PM
Maybe Liam Neeson found the Dev! And took him out! Smiley

I got a question. i tried to send some coins to c-cex and it says the transferr was conflicted. how to I retrieve the coins back after this. they never made it to c-cex.

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
December 07, 2014, 09:30:55 PM

Some times, because I have bad English, and almost always I sorry about it, when I say something but it sound strange and not good for the other and different from my minds Smiley
Why mindrust ? What's wrong in my posts ?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 07, 2014, 09:15:32 PM
omg this is complicated, dev not online since 28 oct..still hold my find
legendary
December 07, 2014, 06:35:23 PM
Can we officially declare it a scam and move on to another new coin?

I wouldn't call it a scam, it just broke and never got fixed.  Death by abandonment.  You also had some retards throw BTC at this on the exchanges to play the pump and dump game.  Sorry about their luck.
Well, actually I must agree. Dev couldn't even profit much from what he could have dumped so far on the exchanges, so it was a fail in that matter, too.
A pity, because if well executed, the idea of wallet distribution is not that bad at all, and solves plenty network problems in the early coin life.

Third times a charm?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
December 07, 2014, 06:27:46 PM

I wouldn't call it a scam, it just broke and never got fixed.  Death by abandonment.  You also had some retards throw BTC at this on the exchanges to play the pump and dump game.  Sorry about their luck.
Well, actually I must agree. Dev couldn't even profit much from what he could have dumped so far on the exchanges, so it was a fail in that matter, too.
A pity, because if well executed, the idea of wallet distribution is not that bad at all, and solves plenty network problems in the early coin life.
legendary
December 07, 2014, 06:23:44 PM

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
December 07, 2014, 06:22:14 PM
legendary
December 07, 2014, 05:44:11 PM
This will be delisted soon
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
December 07, 2014, 05:17:57 PM
I knew we should have taken over the coin. But everyone was like "Oh no, you will kill this coin". Now look at what's happened.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
December 07, 2014, 04:14:49 PM
Faucet broken.  Well guess it really IS time to dump this shit.

3 sats now.  Get out while you can.  I'll check back every now and then, but man, sorry about the luck of anyone who threw BTC at this  Cheesy

Find the coin, spread the FUD about it, then ddos the faucet (hosted on shared hosting, i guess - you can find it's link in sourcecode), spread even more FUD and panic, screaming "dump it for 3 sat while you can!!!", buy for 3 for yourself, than stop the ddos and see prices returns to 10-15, than sell it.

If FIND is doomed, as they say - who's still buying it on exchanges? There's 46M coins buying orders on c-cex and coinswap - a little too much for "coin is dead, dump this shit" situation.

I Agree, you are right, why they buy it.., why they make buy orders ?
You are right one more time DenKoma, some people looking at our "bad time" and will buy now sooo cheap later all when is back.., they will sell expens.
Yeaaaaa, good way to make realy good profit, OMG! Why I spend all money.... if have now will buy all what I can ....

G.Luck people

The world needs bagholders too.

Yep.., to can make on our back better profit, cuz the human nature is to be RICH NVM how, and in what way...

I'm not sure.., can be, but about that, mby only the BTCtalk Admins can tell us (if check from where MCL and FIND DEVs log in and from where they register here), too and http://bitexp.net/, too and https://github.com/..., if some one can get info from them (from the admins) we can be sure, do you are right or no MCL and FIND DEVs are different or is one person.... (about MCL you can get IP info from the C-CEX admin too)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
December 07, 2014, 03:22:42 PM
Faucet broken.  Well guess it really IS time to dump this shit.

3 sats now.  Get out while you can.  I'll check back every now and then, but man, sorry about the luck of anyone who threw BTC at this  Cheesy

I Agree, you are right, why they buy it.., why they make buy orders ?
You are right one more time DenKoma, some people looking at our "bad time" and will buy now sooo cheap later all when is back.., they will sell expens.
Yeaaaaa, good way to make realy good profit, OMG! Why I spend all money.... if have now will buy all what I can ....

G.Luck people

Yep.., to can make on our back better profit, cuz the human nature is to be RICH NVM how, and in what way...

I'm not sure.., can be, but about that, mby only the BTCtalk Admins can tell us (if check from where MCL and FIND DEVs log in and from where they register here), too and http://bitexp.net/, too and https://github.com/..., if some one can get info from them (from the admins) we can be sure, do you are right or no MCL and FIND DEVs are different or is one person.... (about MCL you can get IP info from the C-CEX admin too)
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 07, 2014, 02:28:34 PM

Please explain.
Pages:
Jump to: