Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIND] FindYou Coin - Faucet Distribution - page 9. (Read 76542 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 260
December 08, 2014, 10:35:22 PM
Realy can't understand if you thinking FIND is dead or will die in the next 2-3 days... why some of you buy/sell retrade milions at the exchanges Huh That's the strange for me ... you are funny at that cheap buying (1-2 days before that much of you dump it enough) ..... strange really Smiley

330K traded at Cryptex
over 12 000 000 at C-CEX ......
That's only today .... GL for the "dead" COIN .....  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2014, 10:31:10 PM
1 satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2014, 10:22:38 PM
why FIND is gone from coin-swap....?

It doesn't matter since all the FUDers are only saying this to get the majority of the coins cheap so they can pump it on https://c-cex.com/?p=find-btc

Merit: 260
December 08, 2014, 10:17:35 PM

because it's devless and the faucet broke.  Off to the shit heap.

Hold On man...., I told you, you always talk shits everywhere ......, we don't need that... what you care about us, who you are?!?! Cuz you always try to be like a KING from any enemy kingdom ?
Or you just loss your profit.., or you just need much post.., to be great to can spam more and more ..... Every one if check all your post here will see only your black mind about everything ...

Is you using TranslateGoogle?

Some times, because I have bad English, and almost always I sorry about it, when I say something but it sound strange and not good for the other and different from my minds Smiley
Why mindrust ? What's wrong in my posts ?

Your optimism  Cheesy

Just don't try,don't you dare.... to comment my posts when I talk with others..., you are no one for me, and your mine isn't interesting, loughter man ..... make better own ANN where you can free show your black side, your poor heart ....

To the other Mates: will be not problem too to delist FIND and at CRYPTEX, Admin will be not happy, cuz will get some work list/delist etc.., but no problem mby....
Mates just decide what we will do about it and about the FIND IDEA ... and Distribution Smiley

Kind Regards: SHNICI  Cool
Merit: 250
December 08, 2014, 09:57:48 PM

because it's devless and the faucet broke.  Off to the shit heap.

so it's mean this coin is ending forever
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
December 08, 2014, 09:54:41 PM
2 sato,holly shit! Grin
legendary
December 08, 2014, 09:52:37 PM

because it's devless and the faucet broke.  Off to the shit heap.
December 08, 2014, 09:33:18 PM
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 08, 2014, 09:14:33 PM
Well, I made 10mbtc just collecting & selling all of my coins, I don't know why the people just buy this coin.
Anyway, it was a good week. Thank you guys.
10mbtc...  Shocked congrats... Have you thought what you will do with all that money Grin
(at least COMM even dead, had a lot more value than that...)

Well, I can double it in a week. (without gambling). in a month I can make it 10* 2^4 = 0.16 btc.
Of course there're risks but whatever. It was just a fun ride.

Well, can you share me the way?
BTW, I am still holding 1M coin. :v. I would like to sell it for just BTC0.05. Anyone interested? Cheesy
legendary
December 08, 2014, 08:18:33 PM
yup, this bitch is done.

2 sats now.. smoked.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
December 08, 2014, 08:16:36 PM
Guys the so called 20M or so coins that is still in the faucet is actually the Reserves for Staking/Minting coins.

If the coin didn't stake then we would have a problem but it's pretty transparent.
Activity: 294
December 08, 2014, 08:03:50 PM
Well, I made 10mbtc just collecting & selling all of my coins, I don't know why the people just buy this coin.
10mbtc...  Shocked congrats... Have you thought what you will do with all that money Grin

Well, I can double it in a week. (without gambling). in a month I can make it 10* 2^4 = 0.16 btc.
Of course there're risks but whatever. It was just a fun ride.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
December 08, 2014, 07:28:57 PM
Activity: 294
December 08, 2014, 07:26:08 PM
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
December 08, 2014, 07:04:51 PM
that's summarize all I have been saying since the fall of community coin: free coin does not work (especially if you buy them...  Grin).

That make no sense to me. Coins that are comming from a faucet or comming from so called mining are free. So if mining can work then faucet can work.
It just have to have a way to be monitized. SLG did a airdump that is nearly the same as faucet just a one time thing and then mining and sone going into POS.

So the problem is not the faucet. The dev needs to be active and have a way to be paid for further work. That can be done with donations.  I could make a company that could use a coin like this. It just have to be used then it has a value.
coin from mining are free ? Are you living in the land of free cards and electricity ?
They have an intrinsic value coming from the fact people invest time/hardware/electricity (and eventually that there is a real project behind the coin which is even the case here...)

Sorry but opening a wallet does not give any value to a coin. Why would I buy a coin you just get by opening a wallet and because you saw soon enough the thread to get the big payouts ? This does not make sense to me.  

You didn't made any effort to get them hence they have no value. (I opened my wallet too, got some and just hoped some morons would by them...  Grin but I never considered they had any value and always thought that would fail miserably... guess I was right).
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
December 08, 2014, 06:46:46 PM
I would say there is a chance this is the same dev as MCL. I hope that its not the same dev because many people have also invested into MCL.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 08, 2014, 04:24:04 PM
Also, if there's not enough trading, then not enough exchanger fees can be collected here. But the faucet distribution bug in the code could have made them to delisting it you told a post above.
Anyone feels like taking a closer look at the wallet qt client? Maybe we're all evil peers knocking at heaven's door. In 'HELO' style.
December 08, 2014, 03:59:19 PM
"delisting" in wallet status  Cry

https://coin-swap.net/health

dont' they usually spread news and/or reasons when delisting coins?

They have a reason. The faucet have stoped working and dev is not around to fix it. The other exchanges will also delist it when they find out.
December 08, 2014, 03:31:36 PM
that's summarize all I have been saying since the fall of community coin: free coin does not work (especially if you buy them...  Grin).

That make no sense to me. Coins that are comming from a faucet or comming from so called mining are free. So if mining can work then faucet can work.
It just have to have a way to be monitized. SLG did a airdump that is nearly the same as faucet just a one time thing and then mining and sone going into POS.

So the problem is not the faucet. The dev needs to be active and have a way to be paid for further work. That can be done with donations.  I could make a company that could use a coin like this. It just have to be used then it has a value.
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
December 08, 2014, 02:35:12 PM
DEC 10th is the end of distribution

so my recommendation is

JSUT WIAT AND HODL!  Cheesy  Grin  Smiley  Tongue

other than that if you really gave up on it send me your FIND please Smiley
FW2QNhvKrrEo6cPDLDHDi2QdLHS3ZCYhm1
Pages:
Jump to: