Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Fire Faucet 🔥 - The Best Auto Faucet - UNIQUE and HIGH PAYING - page 2. (Read 23945 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
definitely fire faucet and a great site and has always paid, but it's already a week that I don't even pick up a satoshi because it's not reloaded, and I'd like to know why. anyone know what's going on ??
Activity: 1
Great faucet, fast and reliable, but low payments per claim.

Firefaucet username: Darkmedia
Activity: 11
Helo sir,

I would like to invite you to use our URL Shortener site on your site: https://aurls.xyz/
Thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/aurls-url-shortener-up-to-10-cpm-5186960

Thanks
Activity: 38
usually autofacuet only pays to facuethub,  guidelines :

I believe freebitco.in (for example) pays to any valid wallet address.
Activity: 227
Merit: 2
Registered, was exploring, and surprised by:

"currently only paying to FaucetHub.io microwallet"

usually autofacuet only pays to facuethub,  guidelines :

Tutorials!

Activity: 38
Registered, was exploring, and surprised by:

"currently only paying to FaucetHub.io microwallet"
Activity: 21
Faucet balances have been refilled. Thank you Fire Faucet.
Activity: 21
Update...I've been paid in BTC.
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
It looks like it may be time to abandon this faucet. I'm not claiming it is a scam, but it has been way too long that they have not refilled BTC, LTC, DOGE, ETH, DASH or XMR. That's not one, but SIX cryptos....all the only ones I want to claim.
just withdrew BTC yesterday but u can only withdraw $ 1 value from u r account
Activity: 315
Merit: 5
when can i withdraw DOGE and it is always empty
Been using it for a few days now. It works like a charm, but it doesn't earn much. I wind up getting less than 200 satoshi from 7 cryptocurrencies in several hours. Unless if those two next questions might double up the effort.....
1) Is it possible to use Fire Faucet and auto-claim cryptocurrencies on two or more browsers from the same device under the same account?
2) Is it possible to use Fire Faucet and auto-claim cryptocurrencies on two or more devices under the same account?
 A few days ago they got scammed and btc risin' up. Read the news. It will very probably be refilled.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
I just started using this autofaucet a few days ago and It's been since the beginning that when I try to withdraw BTC this window appears "Our balance of BTC has ran out. It will be refilled as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience cause."

Is there any chance they refill it or it won't never happen?

I just noticed that today the same happens with LTC...

my experience
i have been using fire faucet for a while now and basically after doing the calculation, i made around 10 surveys and offers around 5000 SAt each to collect token so its above 50000 sat , and the thing is i hardly got paid around 25000 sat worth in the coins i am mining, so the result is a total waste of time and that i m just giving half of the surveys and offers to them, where i can do it in other places and just get paid for it fully with out all this crap called auto faucet, you can do it directly on faucet hob or cointply for example 
Guys I have a question: can I use Brave as browser for FireFaucet or I risk being banned since it blocks ads? Please let me know Smiley thanks
I didn't know about this autofaucet and I just came across it on Faucethub and joined.

My username is speedbrake91

I inserted Firefaucet in my website as among the most trusted faucets online
If you guys want to have a look at it this is the link to my website:

https://sologuideonline.altervista.org/

Thanks guys
Activity: 174
There are upto 2000 level right now Cheesy
Does anyone know how many levels are there? Got bored after checking to 1000
Activity: 6