Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Fire Faucet 🔥 - The Best Auto Faucet - UNIQUE and HIGH PAYING - page 3. (Read 23922 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
hello, i don't anderstand:

for example...timer until faucet stop says 1 our...but it stops after some minute

can someone explain? admin?
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Any news about ETH integration ? It was mentioned a while ago as coming soon.
Activity: 71
Still my number 1 autofaucet, simple, good rewards, well structured, no problems with server down, daily rewards and activity reward points. Better than this autofaucet has no be able to find
Activity: 58
PPC : FaucetHub API Error! Successfully added 1200 satoshi to your Fire Faucet account!

@AhmadTaha  how i remove this error.

Please help me.Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
Site added to Land of Trusted Faucets
It would be nice if you give Land of Trusted Faucets a link back Grin

For banner codes see Topic

Best regards,
Land of Trusted Faucets
Activity: 1
 Just started using firefaucet , my user ID is Venkateshvaradas
Activity: 1
I just found the faucet,hopefully it really works

my Username : nami101
Activity: 174

The points calculation is disappointing me. suddenly, someone got number 1 place; who is not in top 10 list.

Can you explain admin how it will be calculate or got, i can't understood Huh

Top 10 users calculation is not calculate properly, please fix it.

User id : karanpx

This happens becuase the someone, after mining few hours might have withdraw his large number of  hashes after some time which is why he got up in ranks.

People get activity points, with claims after they withdraw from the miner.
Activity: 14

The points calculation is disappointing me. suddenly, someone got number 1 place; who is not in top 10 list.

Can you explain admin how it will be calculate or got, i can't understood Huh

Top 10 users calculation is not calculate properly, please fix it.

User id : karanpx
Activity: 14

This auto faucet is beautifully designed where you can claim all currency in just a single page! There are no hidden miners!

Unlike many other auto faucets, there will be no errors! But there is some error found admin, like short links, points calculation update.

After all this is a great auto faucet till up to date.

User id:--  karanpx

Thank you
Activity: 112
hi, can someone explain to me how the referral commission works in this faucet? I'm confused.
Activity: 8
Thank you its great mining ever but we don't know if restricted, who once experience multiple IP address please advice Huh
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
the new layout of the website looks really nice ! Much better than the blue one before .
I love the dark design ....also everythink on my desktop is dark Wink
good work.

regards
Mining is bugged. It often shows a certain number of mined hash and if I refresh or claim it, the number or claim I get is way lower than this :/ (after dividing it by 1000 off course)

Edit: also, I have to restart the browser each time I claim / refresh the miner's page (otherwise, when i click on start to mine or change the nb of threads, it does nothing)

Yesterday there were some issues with webminpool API, so your hashes should be back in account.

I just did another try, mined for a few minutes, got 16K hash , clicked withdraw and got credited 3 instead of 16.

Edit: another test, mined some hashes, refreshed the page instead of directly clikcing on withdraw, same thing happens, i got credited of like 10% of my hashes, not the full amount.
Mining is bugged. It often shows a certain number of mined hash and if I refresh or claim it, the number or claim I get is way lower than this :/ (after dividing it by 1000 off course)

Edit: also, I have to restart the browser each time I claim / refresh the miner's page (otherwise, when i click on start to mine or change the nb of threads, it does nothing)

Yesterday there were some issues with webminpool API, so your hashes should be back in account.

Activity: 46
Any news about the ETH integration?
@Aveatrex Thank you for feedback Cheesy yes i'll be adding more link shorteners in the next update, many of those just turn scam and don't pay. 

@Mydi ^
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Hello!
One of the best faucets out here for sure.Would be really nice if you add more legit shortlinks to increase how many shortlinks we can view in one sitting
Regards
Pages:
Jump to: