Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 Fire Faucet 🔥 - The Best Auto Faucet - UNIQUE and HIGH PAYING - page 5. (Read 23922 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 1

Hello admin,
                      good morning. i have one issue with the fire faucet, your PTC section is not working properly.
             pls check the issues, thank you......

username: karanpx

Do you see any error? Seems to be working fine for me, it crashed for like 5 minutes yesterday becuase of me, but its fine now Smiley

Let me know if you face any issue
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Hello admin,
                      good morning. i have one issue with the fire faucet, your PTC section is not working properly.
             pls check the issues, thank you......

FaucetHub is down right now, but still you can claim now! We have introduce wallet balance section where all failed payments will be sent and you can withdraw any time when FaucetHub will be back!
There's been few updates since last few days:

- Fixed "Bad Gateway" Error, if it happens again in rare cases, the it will be immediately auto refreshed!

- Added Command Line and Publisher Mining for earn free claims, also redesigned Web Mining

- Added "Payout Mode" feature, you can set "Faster" or "Longer" payout (check out news section to learn more)

- Increased rates of few currencies

hello admin, i have a problem facing in your fire faucet now. a short-link shows (may be it's in short3link.com link) nude pics some times, pls remove this link.

thank you.......

Hey! I have updated the shortlinks system. You can skip any shortlink you like by not solving it. You will get every shortlink only once when clicking *Shortlinks* button. Also you can still permanently disable 1 shortlink if you like Smiley

Also, i already removed short3link about a week ago, if you remember the correct name, let me know. I tried few shortlinks and coudnt find bad ads Smiley

Activity: 20
username: panchominati

Thank you, really good idea!

hello admin, i have a problem facing in your fire faucet now. a short-link shows (may be it's in short3link.com link) nude pics some times, pls remove this link.

thank you.......
Activity: 5
Hi Ahmad

I can't reach firefaucet sincea few days. Whats happen? Huh

Greets Novo

Can you try now? I saw your account everything was OK, and other are able to login too!

Everything works well now after i have fixed some browser issues. You have done a great site. thank you therefore and for your kindness

greets Novo
Hi Ahmad

Greets Novo

Can you try now? I saw your account everything was OK, and other are able to login too!
Activity: 5
Hi Ahmad

Greets Novo
Sorry for short downtime few minutes ago, its working again also check out the update!
Unfortunaly bonus missed and waiting for next round.. Username ronnysan
But this is realy becoming an amazing site and totaly refreshing!
Keep up the good work!

Thanks for your feedback Smiley

I have added your bonus!
Activity: 1
Unfortunaly bonus missed and waiting for next round.. Username ronnysan
But this is realy becoming an amazing site and totaly refreshing!
Keep up the good work!
@dalecooper I am still finding the cause of this error, until then i have added that Auto Balance wont be deducted for failed payments
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Hi, I've write also on the chat on Fire Faucet site.
I have selected all of 7 currencies, but frequently on faucethub not all of the 7 are credited (even if on Fire Faucet page is written "Successfully sent...").
I see this thing because another user on the chat report this problem...

Can you check now? I think i fixed that issue, but still need to test.
Hi, it seems still not working right, I'll attach the first 6 page of my faucethub:
I have selected all of 7 currencies, but frequently on faucethub not all of the 7 are credited (even if on Fire Faucet page is written "Successfully sent...").

Can you check now? I think i fixed that issue, but still need to test.

thanks to owner for such a great thinking to launch this kind of faucet. Missed the promo, it will came soon.

Username:-  karanpx

Thank You Again.

hey! Thanks for feedback, i added the promo Smiley

thanks to owner for such a great thinking to launch this kind of faucet. Missed the promo, it will came soon.

Username:-  karanpx

Thank You Again.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
ADDED CLAIMS TO EVERYONE ABOVE WHO POSTED VALID USERNAME

FOR NOW, PROMO HAS BEEN ENDED, IT WILL BE BACK SOON, STAY TUNED!
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: